Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE  (Read 24690 times)
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

Hey. Who is more interested in the services of Covesting from your point of view – large companies or private investors? Both of them need being treated in a special way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

is there any information about listing in etherdelta?

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

Good afternoon I didn’t have time to participate in the ICO so I wanna know where it’ll be possible to acquire the tokens in the secondary market?
They’ll appear on HitBTC exchange on January, 24. Don’t miss your chance!

I hate to see COV on exchanges like hitbtc which takes fees even for deposit of tokens.We also have covesting trading on yobit with ticker COVX, better to trade over there than hitbtc.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

Good afternoon. Your mobile application will be launched simultaneously with the official release of Covesting, or will you have to wait?
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

Good thing COV is now listed at CMC, hope the good price pace will continue to rise! Congrats to COV devs and all of the person behind this hope the final product will be released soon. It's a very good decision supporting this kind of product all the best COV and thank you again.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

Hello. Do you plan to turn your own token into a payment facility? I am sure that if bitcoin has turned out, then you will be successful.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

Why was the ICO so short? As far as I remember, he was recently passed through until the end of January.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

Good thing COV is now listed at CMC, hope the good price pace will continue to rise! Congrats to COV devs and all of the person behind this hope the final product will be released soon. It's a very good decision supporting this kind of product all the best COV and thank you again.

Just saw it now and on 1225 rank, would be seeing around 125 rank in the coming weeks.

Why was the ICO so short? As far as I remember, he was recently passed through until the end of January.

They did extend it for a month when it was gonna end on Dec 15.Buy it on exchanges if you are in a hurry if the train leaves early.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

When will the platform be live (I mean trading like etoro)? Will it function like etoro?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

Good afternoon. How much did you manage to help out during the sale? Will it be enough to implement the full functionality of the platform?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

How many programmers do you plan to hire to implement all the promised opportunities? The budget is enough for you even to buy a small agency.
robinzzon

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

Hello. Are you planning to purchase outdoor advertising, or are you commercials on television? So you get access to the older generation, far from investing.
dort

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

When does alpha testing of your platform start? I am sure that many would like to take part in it.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

I believe today was the scheduled day for the Listing at HITBTC, I was waiting since morning. By the way the price of COV is still good though it was only traded and available at Etherdelta. This will be a good indication that this token has a good value with is really appreciated by the market. COV is now in good pace i wish you will be holding your momentum.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

Good afternoon. How much was collected for the ICO?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

Good afternoon. How much was collected for the ICO?
Hard-cap was reached, that is, 25k ETH were collected. This is an incredible result!
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

Hello. Covesting will use a single marketing strategy for the whole world, or can it differ in certain countries?
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

I believe today was the scheduled day for the Listing at HITBTC, I was waiting since morning. By the way the price of COV is still good though it was only traded and available at Etherdelta. This will be a good indication that this token has a good value with is really appreciated by the market. COV is now in good pace i wish you will be holding your momentum.

Hitbtc listing is further delayed as what I got to know from their telegram group.We have another good news,OKEX will be the next exchange to list COV tokens, check covesting.io for more details.

Nousplatform Youtube     
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

Which application for mobile devices will see the world first - for iOS or for Android? I believe that the second option is preferable.
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

I like the idea to gather all the traders & investors into 1 platform with the use of current advance technology, any common investors will have their chance to gain even much higher profits margin from professional traders with no geographical boundaries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: