Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE  (Read 24686 times)
spacegt (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

Covesting is the project that is designed to help the crypto community, attracting new people (investors). The team is well prepared, so we are waiting for a successful launch!
Thank you for your support! We are working very hard towards reaching all our goals.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:19:37 PM

sales of very good coins from this project to reach the hardcap sales target of coins, I think this project will have a bright future prospects with funds collected from the sale of coins, hopefully this project is always growing in the future
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Good afternoon. I think this project is interesting and I would like to ask what kind of big news are planned for the near future. Perhaps releases or performances at crypto events. The price for the COV token looks quite interesting. Also dont team think about bigger exchanges?
Thank you.
Mousumi khatun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

It's very good that we restored the thread so quickly! What are the causes of the destruction of the old thread? Will the bounty thread be rebuilt?
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

🚀 The #Covesting platform Beta goes public!
We are still in development mode, but you can already register and login at http://covesting.io  to explore some of the platform features!
Beta is a great way to get started prior to the official launch.

WELCOME ALL!🔥🔥🔥

spacegt (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

#Covesting cryptocurrency trading platform Beta release reviewed by Finance Magnates
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

To all community members from U.K. : watch #covesting CEO Dmitrij Pruglo and COO Tim Voronin on SKYTV 189 | May 29th / 21:30 GMT - Cryptocurrency series: Episode 3
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Covesting has joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)🔥🔥🔥

"We are proud to join EEA and work together with Fortune500 companies, spreading awareness about blockchain technology and promoting a mass adoption of cryptocurrencies"

spacegt (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

Good afternoon. I think this project is interesting and I would like to ask what kind of big news are planned for the near future. Perhaps releases or performances at crypto events. The price for the COV token looks quite interesting. Also dont team think about bigger exchanges?
Thank you.
Hello! We have lots of big plans for the near future. We are several months away from launching the official version of our platform, as soon as we obtain DLT license from the government of Gibraltar. Also, copy-trading will be released in the third quarter. We are planning performances at crypto events, of course, but we wouldn't like to comment on this in advance.
As for listing, we have our own exchange, that is why we are not planning to list our token on other exchanges.
Follow our news at https://medium.com/@Covesting.

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

Thank you.
Hello! We have lots of big plans for the near future. We are several months away from launching the official version of our platform, as soon as we obtain DLT license from the government of Gibraltar. Also, copy-trading will be released in the third quarter. We are planning performances at crypto events, of course, but we wouldn't like to comment on this in advance.
As for listing, we have our own exchange, that is why we are not planning to list our token on other exchanges.

the project using this trading concept seems to have a good prospect for the future, a very interesting project and already has its own exchange,hopefully can grow well and more successful again
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

Thank you.

the project using this trading concept seems to have a good prospect for the future, a very interesting project and already has its own exchange,hopefully can grow well and more successful again

Thanks for your support! We are implementing lots of initiatives to develop and improve our project. Stay tuned for our news
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

Trade idea💡: Polymath/Bitcoin POLYBTC
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

South Korean Officials Propose Lift on ICO Ban
Strange_love

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 10:09:11 AM by Strange_love

I have been checking the platform, very nice so far!

In my mind the easiest way to predict for high profits is microcaps, looking for new projects with a good team that have an innovative use of blockchain technology. Some of these projects can be found only in smaller exchanges, and I was wondering as well what are the future plans for exchanges?

Is Covesting similar to coinigy? In the sense you have to register to the same exchanges as the trader/s you are following, using the API of the exchange?

Any idea when we will be able to start following traders?

Also, why we cannot see statistics past the last month?

Edit: Actually we can see statistics past the last month, but not in the graph.

Is the % given, for each month, or the date when the trader started?

Maybe a FAQ is needed inside the platform?

Edit: FAQ is here Grin
https://support.covesting.io/hc/en-us

Thanks!

spacegt (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

I have been checking the platform, very nice so far!

In my mind the easiest way to predict for high profits is microcaps, looking for new projects with a good team that have an innovative use of blockchain technology. Some of these projects can be found only in smaller exchanges, and I was wondering as well what are the future plans for exchanges?

Is Covesting similar to coinigy? In the sense you have to register to the same exchanges as the trader/s you are following, using the API of the exchange?

Any idea when we will be able to start following traders?

Also, why we cannot see statistics past the last month?

Edit: Actually we can see statistics past the last month, but not in the graph.

Is the % given, for each month, or the date when the trader started?

Maybe a FAQ is needed inside the platform?

Edit: FAQ is here Grin
https://support.covesting.io/hc/en-us

Thanks!

Hello, we are very pleased that you liked the platform Wink
We have our own exchange, you do not have to register anywhere but on our platform.
Copy-trading will be launched in Q3.
We do not have lots of statistics yet, we conducted beta testing in April, so data related to trading is only available for April. In future, % will be given for a day, month, or a year, we are working on it.
Enjoy our platform! We will be grateful if you provide your feedback or report bugs.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

Is there any direct competitors for covesting in the market now and how far is covesting better when compared to them? Also, I would suggest removing the word Hard Cap reached from the topic.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

Is there any direct competitors for covesting in the market now and how far is covesting better when compared to them? Also, I would suggest removing the word Hard Cap reached from the topic.

There are no legitimate and licensed cryptocurrency platform offering copy-trading like Covesting on the market right now.

Our focus on client experience and client security are our undoubted benefits. We comply with strict security and risk management standards, we are about to get a DLT licence from Gibraltar, which implies stringent security standards for blockchain companies, and we have 24/7 multilingual support team, which was launched already at the beta testing stage. We will also launch algorithmic trading and derivatives. Our founders have background in IB, namely, Saxo Bank, and their experience allows Covesting to develop the best solutions for traders.

You can read more about our advantages on our site:https://covesting.io.

if you have any questions regarding the technical side of the platform, please contact our support team, they are available 24/7: https://support.covesting.io/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000068413
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

Trade idea💡:NEO/BTC

spacegt (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

Pantera Capital: Today is a Good Day to be Buying Crypto
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

Covesting's May in Review
May was full of achievements for #Covesting, and we want once again to share these amazing moments with you. Check out May in review!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: