Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:13:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE  (Read 24694 times)
Noxmfs

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

Amazing development over the past year, can't wait for launch.. it's getting there. Congratulations on the DLT license.
I recently saw the IOS app was announced.

Here's the link with the official ann about the app:

https://medium.com/covesting/ready-for-trading-covesting-is-now-available-on-the-app-store-4fe80da27d2e
mycryptos

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

The exchange looks slick especially with darkmode now. Congratz guys
What happened to the iOS app? Was it approved or NDA yet?

iOS App is now available on AppStore, download link is here:
Covesting by Covesting
https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/covesting/id1402062324?mt=8
voiceBTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

I believe Covesting has come a long way since the ICO. In crypto, patience is rare. Not many people see the great progress the team has made in the last year.

This video from 5 days ago is a good summary i guess https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTqUPDlg8WI with DLT license as the cherry on the (birthday) cake.

Covesting may not reach all the targets in the roadmap, but the roadmap has been extended with so many news features since creating it, that this doesn't botter me at all.

I haven't invested in any project for this long before, and I am not planning to sell any in a long time either.

Anybody has some comments about potential delay they want to share?

Looking forward to it.

Seranium

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

Lets not forget the transparency and the professionalism of the CEO and the team, and that they are communicating directly with the investors.

Obtaining the DLT license from Gibraltar was a big step for the team (Lets not forget that Covesting also have 3 licenses from Estonia too) and this is just the beginning to building awesome, stable and secure platform with investment options aside from exchange.
Copy-trading, algo, arbitrage etc... and all of that combined with awesome token-economics, it is just the recipe for something incredible.
Background of the team, expertise and the idea - all of that made me invest in the beginning and been hodling since the ICO and obtained more during this whole year.

In my eyes the company has enormous potential and I can see them growing very very fast (exponential).
With its token-economics and the very limited quantity of the token (only 20 million) I think that we are in for a ride if the near future when the platform is released with all of its investment instruments.

Overall: I am utterly bullish for this project.

Covesting will include:

Fiat gateway

Token-economics (everything bellow requires in some form to buy and use COV-token to access the instruments and it will be mandatory):

Copy-trading
Algo
Arbitrage
Reduction of the fees if you hold and use COV for trading
etc...

I would like to hear your opinions about Covesting and its soon to be released instruments Smiley
Cryptoenthusiasm

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

Incredible company with an incredible team behind it! Also now that they have DLT licensing, I'm guessing the potential for huge institutional inflow of $$ into crypto is enormous, so bullish about this project!
I love the token burn idea by the way, but had a few question about it:

1) How often will tokens be burned?
2) Will we be able to see how many tokens have been burned or will that remain hidden?
3) Where do burned tokens go?

Also do you guys plan on releasing an Android app or is it going to be just on iOS?

Yita

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

Incredible company with an incredible team behind it! Also now that they have DLT licensing, I'm guessing the potential for huge institutional inflow of $$ into crypto is enormous, so bullish about this project!
I love the token burn idea by the way, but had a few question about it:

1) How often will tokens be burned?
2) Will we be able to see how many tokens have been burned or will that remain hidden?
3) Where do burned tokens go?

Also do you guys plan on releasing an Android app or is it going to be just on iOS?

Hi there Cryptoenthusiasm!

I'm in their main telegram channel since June more or less, and I can tell you that:

1) It will be continusly, they will constantly be buying back %50 of the fees.
2) Yes, a live counter with how many tokens are burned and how many are in circulation.
3) And the burned tokens will be removed from circulation and locked into an irreversible smart contract address for perpetuity.

All of this can be read here, their "support" section:
https://support.covesting.io/hc/en-us/articles/360005509653-Buyback-Burn

Android apps will come later, it's in development. I already asked for it on their channel (Usually they answer very quick).

So, everything I just posted come from that link, and the live counter/Android app from their admins on their main TG channel.
I really curious how all of you found this amazing project, in my case a good investor friend showed me  Cheesy

Nice day, peace!
amphybian

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:36:38 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 07:04:38 PM by amphybian

Hi, I would love to hear some opinions regarding algorithms vs actual traders? I know there are other platforms already providing a marketplace for algorithms, and the statistics weigh in their favor over their human counterparts, I’m also aware that Covesting will provide algo trading in the future, but genuinely curious to see what people’s current opinions are. In theory Covesting should be able to provide the best of both worlds but it might be necessary to implement an algorithm marketplace in the future just to be able to attract the best there is. So what are your opinions of algorithm submissions through an open market vs in-house ones?
BTCDH

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

Hello,

I'm fairly new in crypto and explored a bit about BTC but was looking to diversify and I'm currently looking into smaller projects..

From my understanding Covesting is looking to be a licensed exchange. Any ideas if these licenses will allow Covesting to do something different? How is it an advantage over other projects/exchanges? Lots of exchanges doing fine without them I think.

Cheers,
Coju

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Hello,

Covesting has already secured DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) license issued by the GFSC (Gibraltar Financial Services Commission) in order to operate with fully legal compliance in the cryptocurrency market. This kind of regulation allows Covesting to offer its clients the best trading desk service and the best customer experience to date.
Some examples are:
- Fiat deposits like USD, EUR, GBP and several trading pairs like BTC/USD, ETH/EUR, NEO/GBP
- Cold storage and multi-cluster system architecture, full data encryption and anti-DDoS protection and the highest standards to prevent the platform to be hacked overall
- Auditing, to run a transparent business
- 24/7 multi language support service
- Advanced trading tools
- Team capable to achieve every goal that has been set

The most important differences between Covesting and unregulated exchanges are:
- Fiat deposits to bypass coinbase's monopoly and its high fees
- No risk of funds stolen
- The exchange will operate under European laws and can't be shut down over night
- Top customer service to assist clients in every single problem they can face using the platform
- No more deposits or withdrawals issues
- An open gate for institutional money and family offices who can flow their money through Covesting

Cryptocurrencies Market is evolving and it's gradually being regulated day by day, Covesting is 2 steps ahead against its competitors. For more info take a look at the website and be sure to enjoy the Official Telegram Channel, a lovely community will be pleased to answer all your questions.
mycryptos

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

Hello,

I'm fairly new in crypto and explored a bit about BTC but was looking to diversify and I'm currently looking into smaller projects..

From my understanding Covesting is looking to be a licensed exchange. Any ideas if these licenses will allow Covesting to do something different? How is it an advantage over other projects/exchanges? Lots of exchanges doing fine without them I think.

Cheers,

One of the main reasons governments around the world are cautious and suspicious about crypto is due to the prevelance of bad actors in the eco system.  But the floodgate has opened. Whether they like it or not, government cannot stop crypto even if they try.

The next best option is to tame this beast by introducing regulations to ensure bad actors do not enrich themselves at the expense of less inform members of the public.

What does license allow  Covesting to do that others exchanges are not able to?

The answer to this question may not be obvious now, given the most successful crypto exchanges operate under clouds of anonymity in jurisdiction known as tax havens with lax regulatory discipline.

I have been following Covesting since it’s ICO.  I expect the following to occur in the coming months if not sooner:

- Regulatory authorities around the world will require exchanges handling investment from public to be subjected to control and compliance similar to traditional investment products.
- Strict KYC and AML surveillance must be in placed
- Convergence of crypto investment into mainstream financial markets and entrance of large institutional players into the crypto space

When these 3 things happen, licensed platforms such as Covesting will leapfrog ahead the top players in the market if they remain “free” and not subjected to powers of law and accountability to the investing public.

I can’t see professional fund managers choosing to do business with unlicensed exchanges when licensed one such as Covesting ready to do business with them.
voiceBTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

Hello,

Cheers,

One of the main reasons governments around the world are cautious and suspicious about crypto is due to the prevelance of bad actors in the eco system.  But the floodgate has opened. Whether they like it or not, government cannot stop crypto even if they try.

The next best option is to tame this beast by introducing regulations to ensure bad actors do not enrich themselves at the expense of less inform members of the public.

What does license allow  Covesting to do that others exchanges are not able to?

The answer to this question may not be obvious now, given the most successful crypto exchanges operate under clouds of anonymity in jurisdiction known as tax havens with lax regulatory discipline.

I have been following Covesting since it’s ICO.  I expect the following to occur in the coming months if not sooner:

- Regulatory authorities around the world will require exchanges handling investment from public to be subjected to control and compliance similar to traditional investment products.
- Strict KYC and AML surveillance must be in placed
- Convergence of crypto investment into mainstream financial markets and entrance of large institutional players into the crypto space

When these 3 things happen, licensed platforms such as Covesting will leapfrog ahead the top players in the market if they remain “free” and not subjected to powers of law and accountability to the investing public.

I can’t see professional fund managers choosing to do business with unlicensed exchanges when licensed one such as Covesting ready to do business with them.

Totally agree. I think regulated exchanges will be the new standard for the crypto space once it matures.
Crypto8

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

Amazing development over the past year, can't wait for launch.. it's getting there. Congratulations on the DLT license.
I recently saw the IOS app was announced.

Sleek looking app, still not finish but it looks quite promising.
Can't wait for the soft launch!
ortim

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:28:03 AM

lol, some posts above is an entire conversation only by accounts who have each only 1-2 posts in btcTalk and you can also notice the similar writing style. I suspect thats a single person acting with multiple accounts, trying to shill this project. Just saying, its a little too obvious
ARAM COV

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

What a milestone Covesting reached by getting the DLT Licence (Distributed Ledger Technology)  from GFSC Gibraltar Financial department, also the government.  So my next question is, did the team look into the Finhub from the Sec in the United States. They just released dlt framework for fin companys to look into and only to submit there projects for crypto and are open to questions with a customer support number. So my question is, are you guys in talks.
spacegt (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

Covesting has just announced its Soft Launch! Exchange is live!

https://medium.com/covesting/covestings-soft-launch-is-ready-to-go-d0b6090fc741
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

There are no stipulation for compulsory insurance of funds. GFSC does have a capital adequacy requirement which all DLT license holders will need to meet.
Yita

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:47:58 AM

Hi again people!
I wanted to show you this https://medium.com/covesting/trading-competition-trade-and-increase-your-profits-by-5-000-worth-of-our-prize-fund-650370d16e1c  Trading competition!

And you can already trading in their platform because they've started with the soft launch!
Stronghodl

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

Covesting has just announced its Soft Launch! Exchange is live!

https://medium.com/covesting/covestings-soft-launch-is-ready-to-go-d0b6090fc741

YES! Deposited all my COV to the platform for safe keeping, finally. It's coming home  Grin
Noxmfs

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:05:05 AM

Hi again people!
I wanted to show you this https://medium.com/covesting/trading-competition-trade-and-increase-your-profits-by-5-000-worth-of-our-prize-fund-650370d16e1c  Trading competition!

And you can already trading in their platform because they've started with the soft launch!

Glad to see another Competition. Even though the markets are quite disturbing at the moment I can't be more impressed of how Covesting handles the situation and continues development and growth.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

I really like the COVESTING platform, I found it very beautiful and intuitive, I will use your platform, great project, success to the involved!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: