Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚧[ANN][PreCrowdsale]🚗FRAS🚕Official UBER partner | Crypto TAXI +Real Use Cases  (Read 25742 times)
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

the owner of the stellar lumens forum is a distinct advantage that can be exploited for some business strategies ..

we do own the MyStellar.org however we dont abuse, and know our limits

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
Merited by san2ok (24)

if i am a new user want to rent a car in frasindo is there any valuables that must be given to frasindo as collateral to rent the car?

no need, you only need CAR COIN and your identity, its easy

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

what does frasindo do if it does not reach hard cap at ico time?

the company will not be affected, since it is already fully working, and we will still proceeding our plan even without investors funding

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:24:11 PM

Is FRAS Coin & CAR Coin can be stored on ledger nano or trezor wallet?

for FRAS COIN, YES it can..

however for CAR COIN, it will be "coming soon"

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

what appeals make investors give their money for investment in frasindo rather than in the bank?

because Fras coin value projection is better and bigger than banks
this not to mention speculation on the market

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

Will CAR coin be transferable and exchangeable? If yes, are you going to control its price somehow? For example, by buying back tokens from the market or the option to resell via a dashboard at a fixed price.
PT.Frasindo Lima Mandiri will be adopting limited time of OPEN and CLOSE QUOTA system, the sales periods are every 2 months or 60 days with countdown timer, and it will stay open for 6 days only, also for limited a QUOTA of 30 cars or approximately 4,500,000 FRAS COINS from RESERVE POOLS. This to protect the value of FRAS COIN in coin exchanges, and also to protect the Management ability to handle the purchasing and ability to screening drivers. With current OPEN and CLOSE QUOTA system, the sales periods and the company growth can be maintained stable for duration of finishing total FRAS COINS in RESERVE POOLS, which is approximately around 3 years, and then the direct sales period will be fully closed for public.

Thank you, but i ask about CAR coin not FRAS coin. I also know this:
Car coin is the other benefit of Fras Coin. Car coin is given in the form of token or voucher that a fras coin holder can redeem it to be a free car usage and any other vacation benefits such as free tour guide, free room, and free drive to an airport.

and that's why I was asking because I'm afraid of the price of CARCOIN

CAR COIN value is limited and controled by whoever got the most frascoin
to produce carcoin is not so easy

supporters must have minimum 20,000FRAS to participate, and for each 10,000FRAS only generate 1 CARCOIN every day

meaning, not many people could produce it.. and it will limiting the abuse
we've been discussing some options at whitepaper, and this is the best way, until the VOTE may decide otherwise

if there is to many CAR COIN then there could be someone buying cheap and abusing cars for months, and to prevent that, we could raise the service rates that redeemable by carcoin

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

Is the International Driving License in need for tourists who want to rent a car in FRASINDO?

No need, because drivers is provided for the visiting supporters, although the supporters could also choose to self drive

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

To some extent, holders of FRAS COIN are
rewarded with free COIN CAR, it is a
FREE CAR REMEDY FREE Vouchers by yourself
daily, CAR COIN can be sold and transferred to
anyone.

Yes, I think and also it is tradable in the market. You can also use them for traveling them in their cabs by paying car coin.
But I am confusing What is the main use of Fras Coin.

Main use of FRAS COIN is the=
Mother coin in which entitled to 10% of all child tokens, Company governance, transaction, collaterals, direct market trading.

CARCOIN is to redeem benefits(vouchers)

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

To some extent, holders of FRAS COIN are
rewarded with free COIN CAR, it is a
FREE CAR REMEDY FREE Vouchers by yourself
daily, CAR COIN can be sold and transferred to
anyone.

Yes, I think and also it is tradable in the market. You can also use them for traveling them in their cabs by paying car coin.
But I am confusing What is the main use of Fras Coin.

to make sure you get a dividend
according to the title, FRAS Coin will generate passive income, which is the result of profit from the business model used

Those profit can be used for=
1. buyback and lock the Fras coin, in which resulting the pump to the market and decreasing the coin supply
2. adding more cars, in which adding more income to the company
3. funding a lot of child projects in regular basis, in which could also produce new tokens, and generate more income

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

If my customers and service to me are not satisfactory, can I complain and how?

by complaining to uber grab gocar 24hour call centre
Then what will Uber do to respond to complaints from customers?Is the customer just complaining or there are other actions?

Uber dont actually do direct confront to the drivers, uber are based on star ratings and review

they dont really suspend the drivers right away,, unless it is double accounts
1. uber usually do deducting drivers income and return to customer
2. giving slight price difference as penalties

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

Car coin is the other benefit of Fras Coin. Car coin is given in the form of token or voucher that a fras coin holder can redeem it to be a free car usage and any other vacation benefits such as free tour guide, free room, and free drive to an airport.
how to get and order free vacation compensation?

you can redeem the carcoin at frasindo.com/shop, there will be new module for that

frascoin is the parent crypto currency issued fresindo while the car coin, coin rupiah is derived from fras coin.i whether the coin derived in will penetrate in other sectors along with the subsidiary company launched by frasindo? If so, is the price of the derived coin referring to frascoin or bitcoin?

Yes, we will, and all ther roadmap is related(each path provide minimum requirement to the next path)

reffering to Bitcoin

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

does the price of fuel affect the tariff of FRASINDO?

no it do not.., however the rivalry between partners of UBER GRAB GOCAR in rental partnership is..
we tend to lowering the price against rivals, as they do to us

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

what does frasindo do if it does not reach hard cap at ico time?
Continue to make an attractive offer through advertising, brochures and print media
which essentially attracts the public to be interested in our company
this is the step to attract someone, I mean if it does not reach the hard cap  the project is stopped? or extend ico time? or run according to the funds collected?

it doesnt matter to us, the company and the assets, also the token are already prepared to keep go-on even without investors funding
however we need community supports to spread the news and accomplishment,,

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

Do I have to verify my identity to buy FRAS Coin?
And is there a limit for Americans to contribute?

no need KYC,
no limit, and since we already change the whitepaper and the concept to comply the SEC regulation

then American are welcome to contribute, this is simillar to selling membership with levels, and it has club features and benefits

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

does the frasindo driver membership also enter the uber, go-car and grab database?

Yes, we are the one that register drivers via our backend given by UBER GRAB GOCAR, at our own office

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

is the price of FRAS Coin when ICO will change? In connection with changes in price cryptocurrency recent days

The FRAS Crowdsale price currently fixed to FIAT, and it cost $0.14usd
everytime the cryptocoin bitcoin and ethereum change, the value will also change, and refreshed 2x a day

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

does the price of fuel affect the tariff of FRASINDO?
in raising tariffs many considerations not only fuel that affect, when determining the tariff at the beginning of the project a mature count had been thought out. The fuel increase will not be more than 15% at current prices.
whether the car rental rate in frasindo can go up? what factors cause the tariff increase?

usually car price, or the less rivalry, in the future, all the recruitment will be monopolize by several institutions and one of it is Frasindo

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

Frasindo Rentals Accommodates All Your Vacation Needs Frasindo Rent service can provide all your holiday needs. From plane tickets, lodging, exciting holiday activities, and transportation at the destination. Relaxing holidays that have been past to help your holiday trip,
how to book holiday package through frasindo? Which holiday destinations are provided?

the vacation package will depends on where the car is residing, and since we're focusing on jabodetabek 1st, then
kepulauan seribu, kampoeng betawi, monas, malls, jakarta underground, jakarta slump, taman mini indonesia indah, etc

and soon will reach other nearby city

to book, there will be redeem mechanism provided in the frasindo shop modul

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

How to detect a fake driver from an online taxi order ??

we cant, however the community could help us investigate, and see the inside cars, since we plan to make everything LIVE

violet.project

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

Some ICOs that we know do not have a time limit on their roadmaps or update their progress. I thik we really need to start asking for any  coins about time results or documentatiton. Also worry how much money is left

since we have routine income, we dont have to worry,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: