Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚧[ANN][PreCrowdsale]🚗FRAS🚕Official UBER partner | Crypto TAXI +Real Use Cases  (Read 25742 times)
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:45 AM

what plans frasindo prepare to face the onslaught of rules by the government ?. if frasindo becomes a big company and break away from the three big companies that currently exist.
the rules enacted in every government give every company a chance to improve themselves. FRASINDO only waits for time to get away from these three companies. In time it will dominate the domestic market and prepare for expansion to other countries.

even thou we are not thinking we can be in par with UBER GRAB GOCAR, but if someday we see that we are can be about similar level with them

i would say "why not"
I agree with you, "why not", in my opinion even frasindo take the innovation path from UBER, GRAB AND GO-CAR. It only needs a solid confidence and teamwork from top to bottom. Focus on the road map will deliver at the highest level and seize the domestic market to global.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goKeyboard

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:48:04 AM

in the international arena frasindo certainly has many competitors. with the amount of competition that should be underdog by prasindo for competition? and is prasindo enough with these advantages?

FRASINDO does not target the International market, this business will only exist in Indonesia,
for expansion purposes, may be considered when this business has become a market ruler with the support of large investors

the FRAS COIN is not targeting international, we are focussing on Indonesia market

however all other child-projects are targeting international
example of FRAS Child-project that is already running=
https://www.mystellar.org is the largest stellar forum, and had daily visitor of 5862 newcomers, thirsty to learn about blockchain and stellar

wow, stellar yours?
then why did you come here to answer questions from users?
do not you have a community manager to answer questions from us, and let yourself focus on FRASINDO
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:01:55 AM

is there any other project child from FRASINDO besides warnamu.com?
when discussing the child project, I am more interested to know the continuation of this project

yes we have 1 already in profit since 2years ago, and some still in the working progress
i believe you will found many interesting in this page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661040.280

+1 ,you're so cool. two child projects that will support FRASINDO to grow, is a great effort.
that way, a company will have a close business relationship with others
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:12:18 AM

I think the project should cooperate with tourist campaigns. For example, in Bali. Let's say they will buy a lot of tokens and will be able to use your taxi in their services.For example, the complex of services provided by the hotel will include a certain number of kilometers of taxis or even a no-limit taxi for the duration of the whole rest. For tourist companies this is a double benefit since they are still receiving dividends.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:39:36 AM

I think the project should cooperate with tourist campaigns. For example, in Bali. Let's say they will buy a lot of tokens and will be able to use your taxi in their services.For example, the complex of services provided by the hotel will include a certain number of kilometers of taxis or even a no-limit taxi for the duration of the whole rest. For tourist companies this is a double benefit since they are still receiving dividends.

correct,the tourism sector is very good to be used for car rental business
by using CAR Coin as a transaction tool, it becomes easier for travelers to make purchases using USD on available Cryptocurrency Exchangers.

Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:38:54 AM

if I am a customer and will rent a car in FRASINDO, then I cancel it, will I get banned from a customer FRASINDO, or is there any limit on cancellation, eg 3 times in a row or even no?

the banned is not by the company, but maybe by the drivers taking your orders

Frasindo mindset will always, avery individual customer is no.1 UNTIL it is proven otherwise

then if the driver who refused the customer three times in a row whether also will be given a sanction? then what sanction will be given to the driver?

its not up to us,
drivers usually hangout among them, and share your rejecting data,
meaning you're a scammer/fraud you use free-ride/fake GPS/stealing bonus benefit (send pickup order and reject, until your order got your own phone)

or=
UBER usually charge you each time you cancel, and the more you cancel, the more bigger the penalty, and last driver will ask you for that payment
GOCAR dont allow you to cancel after 3times, and you will have disputes with the driver, since the driver will pick you up anyway
GRAB also the same

yes then the driver gets sanctioned for what he has done ie refuse customers three times in a row, then what sanctions he gets?
Othakathik07

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

if I am a customer and will rent a car in FRASINDO, then I cancel it, will I get banned from a customer FRASINDO, or is there any limit on cancellation, eg 3 times in a row or even no?

the banned is not by the company, but maybe by the drivers taking your orders

Frasindo mindset will always, avery individual customer is no.1 UNTIL it is proven otherwise

then if the driver who refused the customer three times in a row whether also will be given a sanction? then what sanction will be given to the driver?

its not up to us,
drivers usually hangout among them, and share your rejecting data,
meaning you're a scammer/fraud you use free-ride/fake GPS/stealing bonus benefit (send pickup order and reject, until your order got your own phone)

or=
UBER usually charge you each time you cancel, and the more you cancel, the more bigger the penalty, and last driver will ask you for that payment
GOCAR dont allow you to cancel after 3times, and you will have disputes with the driver, since the driver will pick you up anyway
GRAB also the same

yes then the driver gets sanctioned for what he has done ie refuse customers three times in a row, then what sanctions he gets?
frasindo cooperate with uber, go-car and grab, therefore there are two applicable rules of frasindo and 3 companies. If there is a rejection of the customer there are some sanctions imposed on the rider, usually suspend 15 minutes to 2 days can even be terminated partnership.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

I agree with you, in Bali so many tourists who need a vehicle (it could be two if he brings a big family) to travel or just around in Bali. Generally the standard of living of these tourists is above the average Indonesian, with a special price they will not mind.

And what convinces me is that no tourists bring their cars across the ocean just to get around in Bali. Automatically, their last option is to rent a car.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

So in order to use fras coin, I need to travel Bali or Jakarta?
Nice excuse for a trip Wink, I will buy lol
Jenapza

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

the office is a very important place for every company to be known to many people. besides holding ico online, does frasindo also hold fund raising offline ?. if the head office is in the center frasindo business?
goKeyboard

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

So in order to use fras coin, I need to travel Bali or Jakarta?
Nice excuse for a trip Wink, I will buy lol

this is an Indonesia based project
for the initial stage, it is certain that this business will operate in Jakarta
then if this business dominates the market, it is certain Bali will be the target of this project expansion
do not forget Child Project, which is backing Project for FRASINDO
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

is there a special requirement or special selection to be a FRASINDO driver and if there is a requirement what is it?
Still_Alone

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 09:02:57 AM by Still_Alone

is there a special requirement or special selection to be a FRASINDO driver and if there is a requirement what is it?
The driver needs to voluntarily submit everything
personal documents and personal lectures,
this is to avoid thieves and fraud We may not be able to
can always be stolen a small scam by
driver, by delaying and stealing rent
and abusing humanity and kindness, however
we can always secure assets, and be sure
growth company
moneyafric

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

Hi guys! Have you heard of sphere project ongoing as we are preparing for the crowdsale. It going to be huge success. They have interesting utility that command good patronage. Check out for details here https://sphere.social/?ref_code=vm2x7d27qkfn
goKeyboard

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

Hi guys! Have you heard of sphere project ongoing as we are preparing for the crowdsale. It going to be huge success. They have interesting utility that command good patronage. Check out for details here https://sphere.social/?ref_code=vm2x7d27qkfn

you are speaking in the wrong place, what punishment is appropriate for someone like him.
This is the official Thread of FRASINDO
the topic discussed here is about FRASINDO only
Price_Tag

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

do i need KYC to buy FRAS Coin?
Still_Alone

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

in addition to working with Uber, Go car and Grab what frasindo do in this project to introduce to the public that Frasindo is a good choice for the community?
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

Looking at the size of the project from FRASINDO, will FRASINDO will also expand into trade, for example supermarket or other?
Jenapza

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:31:13 AM

Pengemudi perlu secara sukarela menyerahkan semuanya
dokumen pribadi dan ceramah pribadi,
ini untuk menghindari pencuri dan penipuan Kita mungkin tidak bisa
selalu bisa dicuri scam kecil oleh
sopir, dengan menunda dan mencuri uang sewa
dan menyalahgunakan kemanusiaan dan kebaikan, namun
kita bisa selalu mengamankan aset, dan pastikan
pertumbuhan perusahaan
what you say, use english in this forum. Requirements and classification for a driver certainly exist. Requirements such as the submission of a document of record never perpetrate a crime, identification and have a driver's license.
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:44:31 AM

wow, stellar yours?
then why did you come here to answer questions from users?
do not you have a community manager to answer questions from us, and let yourself focus on FRASINDO

hi, should i represent the Customer Service?
yes we are lacking men power because we dont have many english speaking and writing

Stellar.org is not ours

however MyStellar.org is owned by FRAS COIN (you can see the writing at the footer of the MyStellar web)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: