Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple more valuable than Ethereum  (Read 538 times)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:31:01 PM

In my opinion this situation is pretty strange, because ethereum has a real implementation (at least ICOs and cryptokitties Grin). Do you think ripple is so useful at the moment?
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:53:10 PM

Some how I feel as regulations come in effect, coins which are pro-regulation or lets say work with centralized institutions, Banks in case of Ripple, will rise up.

bumblefoot02

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:53:49 PM

i think it will soon touch $2.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

Ripple is now crypto rank 2: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Grin
There is really no explanation for this weird sudden acceptance of ripple, except the fact that it had a high increase rate compared to any cryptocurrency release, a lot of people have high hopes for it and they think that it might be a good investment in the future, and they don't want to make the same mistake for bitcoin or any other currency, and that is not getting as much coins as they could when its price was low, i really don't know why they prefer it over other coins, from what I read it is no different from them, it does not have any new ideas to bring to the market.
That's all the real form of an investment, as more and more people are convinced of a coin it will bring in a lot of Investors. But personally I still choose Etherum, I see the prospect owned by Etherum is much better than other coin. we can see that the graph of the rise and fall of Etherum is quite stable and I believe that Etherum can survive as a cryptocurrencies for a long time.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:02:37 PM

Do you think ripple is so useful at the moment?

Ripple is a database operating company.
XRP price can be anything the company deceits to sell it, basically whatever they think they can get away with.
The few xrp (in relative terms) available to trade on the open market have no influence on price.

XRP is akin to diamonds in the real world, almost totally worthless with a massive mark-up in sell price.
Inflation at some stage will catch up to this shenanigan operation. Over 80% of all Bitcoin is already available to trade freely. Over 80% of XRP still need to find a buyer.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:05:24 PM

It will hit $3 EOY for sure, but not much more. You are forgetting just how much XRP there is in circulation
blok

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

I do believe Ripple should be valued somewhere at ~$3 given current usage. Definitely #3 most useful currently existing coin behind BTC and ETH.
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:11:58 PM

This is just a temporary action. Ethereum is a much better platform when compared to ripple. Ripple is like 100% centralized. People who pump it are probably bitcoin rich people. The will dump on you, just keep in mind.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:14:27 PM

I don't agree with you. Total supply of ripple is huge. There is no chance to hit ethereum price.
My maximum prediction is around 5$ and will not go higher.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:17:35 PM

Alt coin market is so volatile and now the pump is over, Etheruem is back to being No 2. They have a great project and vision, one that i am sure will make a difference.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:18:47 PM

I don't agree with you. Total supply of ripple is huge. There is no chance to hit ethereum price.
My maximum prediction is around 5$ and will not go higher.

I think this too, ripple as too big of a coin cap to ever reach ETH price but everything under 10$ is possible in near future
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:19:10 PM

Looks like xrp is taking the spotlight right now because of the upcoming news with coinbase listing people get hyped.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

But as of now, Ethereum is now the Rank 2 and Ripple is Rank 3. Well market increase and decrease may change the game after all.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

I certainly think that Ethereum is more popular than Ripple. But I think that Ripple is also a valuable coin.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
exadex.org (OP)

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:02:55 AM

I almost can't believe what happened to the price again over night. Tomorrow more valuable than Bitcoin? Grin

stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:47:24 AM

Do i read that right?

Ripple has a supply of 38.74 billion

If so the price will never go too high will it?

Yes, Ripple have 38billion and additional 62billion own by a few people. These few people own almost $100billion each worth of Ripples, now we should get our head around and think about it.
These 2 people will soon control world money.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:21:21 AM

One of the best performing altcoin this year, ripple price surge to more than 50% last friday to overtake the no.2 position by market capitalization. This surge might caused by the news Japanese-based Ripple Asia created a consortium that deals with distributed ledger technology. If ripple continues its price uptrend into early next year, it remains on the no.2 spot unless ethereum move to make another all-time high.  
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:24:32 AM

Ripple is now crypto rank 2: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Grin
ripple will be ripple and will never outcome ethereum, ETH is more stable and have decent value in the market while ripple is being rank up on coin market because of the hype that trend now on social medias and traders, but this will not last  for more weeks. ripple will start to fall in just few days!

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:25:13 AM

Yes Ripple has now passed Ethereum in market cap value to occupy the No 2 spot. But look at the figures it is almost half the value of Bitcoin and as the price is only $2.50 each I think it will easy pass Bitcoin in the next couple of months. It is psychologically easier to buy a coin worth a few dollars than one that costs $700 or $14,000.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:37:11 AM

in my own view Ripple can never be valuable than Ethereum because etheruem has a wide and broad ecosystem which investors needs to invest on to yield a good return which will benefit them in future, but most investors who have invested in Ripple are yet to receive a woof amount of interest on it, so for me Etheruem is better and far better than Ripple can never be Dis-value by it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: