Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:50:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell  (Read 1752 times)
jjnorton (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

I just saw this bot and I am very interested to buy it but I have some questions

1- What if he stops tweeting about coin of the week?
2- Can we pay using Bitcoin?
3- Can we get special discount?

1. He posted he will do about 40 coins of the week/day. Think he has done around 7 so far. So take advantage while you can. After that the party is over.
2. Yes you can pay with: BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH
3. No, sorry mate. I put a lot of time into this bot. Every time I upgrade it I will increase the price. Next week I will add more exchanges, but this will also come with a price increase.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

Ok seems like our favourite lunatic is awake; https://twitter.com/officialmcafee

Get ready guys
ca1987

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

I can't get it to load. I just downloaded and installed Python 3.6 and restarted my computer. When I type python3 in the cmd it says it is not recognized as a command. Clicking on the .py file opens a window [filename].exe that immediately closes. Please check your PMs here or on selly for my phone number.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

I can't get it to load. I just downloaded and installed Python 3.6 and restarted my computer. When I type python3 in the cmd it says it is not recognized as a command. Clicking on the .py file opens a window [filename].exe that immediately closes. Please check your PMs here or on selly for my phone number.

You need to install python3, you can find all details & steps in the PDF tutorial.
ca1987

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

I have. I have installed 3.6 and restarted my computer. CMD is not recognizing the command and opening the file it immediately closes. I have sent all the details to your PMs. Please call me.
Uld

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

try "python" instead of "python3" in cmd

◇◆  DiscountCoin  ◇  A Coin made to shop at Discounted prices  ◆◇
◇◇◆ You buy with mobile wallet at discounted price Shop owner makes money through staking coins ◆◇◇
Github | DiscountCoin Website | Bitcointalk Forum Thread | Discord Chat
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

I have. I have installed 3.6 and restarted my computer. CMD is not recognizing the command and opening the file it immediately closes. I have sent all the details to your PMs. Please call me.

I replied @ Selly
67MustangGT

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

I'm still trying to get it working 100% (I won't be able to take part in the fun today) but let me share some things I learned after many hours spent this weekend! (It's all worth it if we bank some coin, right!)

If you're running it on Windows don't worry about typing Python3
If you have recently downloaded Python just type Python
However...you really don't need to do that to run the bot...open it in the Python IDLE screen and from the menu in the top you can click Run Module or something like that.
I'm at work so typing this from memory.

When/IF you have to install missing pieces thru pip3 make sure you are running your Command prompt as Admin!  (This alone will save you a lot of head scratching!)

I still have some bugs to work out but have made a bunch of progress since Friday!  hopefully JJ can help me bring it across the finish line today
ca1987

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

I am replying to you in selly. I do not know how to install the ccxt module. The documentation on Github nor in your readme isn't helping. I need you to call me.
67MustangGT

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

I am replying to you in selly. I do not know how to install the ccxt module. The documentation on Github nor in your readme isn't helping. I need you to call me.

See my post above.
Are you using Windows OS?
juliamichaels18

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

cool project Wink

but mcafee stopped promoting daily. he said. only coin of the week and ico of the week.
yes mcafeee is like a prophet this time. every coin that he predict has going up so crazy. i do think mcafee maybe should make a trading site with use of this bot. it will be great hit and if he start the ico about it i believe the hype of the ico will be so high.
ca1987

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

I got the modules installed. It is saying the file not found error but the image is downloaded properly and I have doubled checked the pytesseract is installed.
itskirkby
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

Guys make sure when you install Python that you check the 'add extension' box.. If you didn't uninstall it and reinstall it with that option checked.

Also after installing Python.

In command prompt run each of these commands individually line by line otherwise the bot won't work.

pip3 install requests
pip3 install ccxt
pip3 install poloniex
pip3 install bittrex
pip3 install pytesseract
pip3 install piltesseract
pip3 install fake_useragent
pip3 install bs4
ca1987

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

Here again is the error I'm getting:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Bot_V3\bot.py", line 81, in <module>
    img = pytesseract.image_to_string(Image.open('1.jpg'))
  File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\lib\site-packages\pytesseract\pytesseract.py", line 122, in image_to_string
    config=config)
  File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\lib\site-packages\pytesseract\pytesseract.py", line 46, in run_tesseract
    proc = subprocess.Popen(command, stderr=subprocess.PIPE)
  File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\lib\subprocess.py", line 709, in __init__
    restore_signals, start_new_session)
  File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\lib\subprocess.py", line 997, in _execute_child
    startupinfo)
FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified

And again, I have double checked every module and the image is being properly downloaded to the bot directory as 1.jpg.
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

Do you think could be some kind of manipulate for users who use bot?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:07:41 PM

Not sure what is going on. He might be trolling with the Dogecoin pick.

Anyway the bot gladly did not activate since he did not use the normal format. And as you can see in the charts it did not create any pump.

vonGreezly

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Well, that's disappointing lol
67MustangGT

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Looks like he Tweeted the pic at 8:59am est and then the Text Tweet at 9:05am
Based on chart I'm seeing looks like it pumped at 8:59, pulled back and pumped a bit again at 9:05.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Looks like he Tweeted the pic at 8:59am est and then the Text Tweet at 9:05am
Based on chart I'm seeing looks like it pumped at 8:59, pulled back and pumped a bit again at 9:05.

My guess is that since he used a new format, no bot was able to read and activate on it.

And nobody who was doing this manually would buy on this pick lol.

So yeah their goes his last bit of credibility. Sorry guys. I had a lot of money riding on this as well and was hoping for a big win like everybody else.

Off topic: I got a bunch of requests from people who like this idea and want to use it on Telegram Pump & Dump groups. Basically the same idea ( news trading ). In these groups they announce a coin every so often that they will pump. If you are the first to buy it you can make some nice profits. And of course with a bot you can make sure you are the first to buy.

If there is enough demand I might take this up as a next project. Let me know if anybody is interested in this.
ca1987

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

Not sure what is going on. He might be trolling with the Dogecoin pick.

Anyway the bot gladly did not activate since he did not use the normal format. And as you can see in the charts it did not create any pump.

How come the bot wasn't able to pick up on it? It has (DOGE) in the text.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: