Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:48:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell  (Read 1751 times)
jjnorton (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:31:29 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 10:42:08 AM by jjnorton

Python bot I created to trade directly based on Mcafee's Coin of the Week.

For people who don't know what this is: Mcafee ( the guy from the anti virus ) is announcing his weekly altcoin pick every Monday morning on his twitter. As soon as he tweets his Coin of the Week, the price of this coin skyrockets to about 100% - 200% in a matter of minutes.

You don't have to agree with what he is doing here or his coin pick. But I think everybody can see that there is huge amount of profit to be made if you are the first to buy his coin of the week.

That is why I created this bot.

Purchase
https://selly.gg/p/eebb2755

Watch bot live in action
https://youtu.be/71d3McoJhKs

How the bot works
  • Enter how much BTC you want to trade.
  • Gets live feed from John's twitter.
  • As soon as John posts his coin of the day Tweet, the bot will activate.
  • First it checks if the Coin of the day can be found in text.
  • If not it will download the image, translates the image to text and finds the coin of the day in the image.
  • Detects on which exchange the bot can be traded ( currently Bittrex & Binance are supported ).
  • Places market order for the pair on suitable exchanges.

Bot speed:
Time to trade based on text tweet: 1 second
Time to trade based on text tweet: 5 seconds

New version: V2 - Auto-Sell!
Maybe people have request that I added auto-sell to the bot. This is the main new feature with Version 2 of the bot. You got the option to either turn it on or off, and select at how much profit % you want the bot to place the sell order.

Other changes:

Image recognition improved.
Speed improved.

Real results
https://i.imgur.com/Kl3mAql.png

Image processing
If the coin of the week/day can't be found in the text the bot will download, translate and search for the coin in the image.
https://i.imgur.com/pyxACym.png

No technical skills required

You will receive the bot file + guide on how to use the bot. All you need to enter is the API keys for the exchange & how much BTC you want to trade. Press run and the bot will do all the work.

Free updates
I will keep updating this bot every week to make sure it will keeps working. And of course you will receive free updates.

I bought it and configuring it is really easy, you just have to configure your exchange api key and amount you want to trade, it's quite simple. I'm waiting for McAfee's tweet...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2663623.msg27701515#msg27701515

Testing and works on my person acct (haven't tried the picture ones yet.., but the text works great)!

Excited for monday haha
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2663623.msg27623224#msg27623224

I can say I bought the bot, and have tested it quite extensively using my own twitter feed, and can say so far that it works as advertised. Any issues I have had with it were promptly addressed by the author.
I have it running on both OSX 10.12 Sierra  & Linux Debian 16.

My experience with the software and the seller have been 100% aboveboard and professional.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2663623.msg27813565#msg27813565

very good and easy to adopt bot for people know a little bit about python
Jan 07 - 23:50
Not a scam, the bot works well but there are some minor things you have to figure out. There were some minor errors for me but constant testing on my twitter and figuring out some stuff myself made it work. The seller replies and is helpful.
Jan 04 - 12:17
Seller and product are legit, although instructions can be more clear
Dec 27- 14:07
https://selly.gg/f/jjnort
phips28

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:34:30 PM

cool project Wink

but mcafee stopped promoting daily. he said. only coin of the week and ico of the week.

🤖 Developer (Web, Bot, Server), looking for projects 🚀 Telegram: https://t.me/phips28
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

cool project Wink

but mcafee stopped promoting daily. he said. only coin of the week and ico of the week.

Jup, this morning all our bot users made between 70 - 110%. Trade order was placed within 3 seconds after the tweet.
TrentD_TFN

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:10:09 AM

Pretty interesting and creative bot!
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

Pretty interesting and creative bot!
thanks!
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

All PM's have been answered!
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

Some of our members results from last pump:

https://i.imgur.com/pVozGTn.png
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

Was wondering how the hell someone can buy THE coin so fast.
Very nicely done profiting program.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

Was wondering how the hell someone can buy THE coin so fast.
Very nicely done profiting program.
Thanks, yeah we buy the coin pretty much within 2-3 seconds now. Always the first to buy, and we spread our risk out over 2 exchanges.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

Feedback from one of our members:
Seller and product are legit, although instructions can be more clear
https://selly.gg/f/jjnort
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Do you plan to support more exchanges? Do you provide buyers with the source code? Or your bot is closes with something like py2exe?

If you are giving the source, not just stand alone exe, I will definitely buy it, with escrow or if you send first. But I would not run closed source exe on my machine.

jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

Do you plan to support more exchanges? Do you provide buyers with the source code? Or your bot is closes with something like py2exe?

If you are giving the source, not just stand alone exe, I will definitely buy it, with escrow or if you send first. But I would not run closed source exe on my machine.

Yes planning on releasing v2 this weekend. Will be faster, more exchanges, and auto-sell. However, I will probably also increase the price with this release.

You will receive full source code. Bot is a python file, no exe.

Only sales channel is Selly. I'm can't be bothered with doing escrows, since this is a side project for me and I make waaay more money using the bot then selling it. Buy it or not, it's up to you. I don't really care as I will probably sell out anyway.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

All PM's answered!
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

What is the price for such bot? I would add features based not only on Mcafee,but also on other influencers

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

I was literally just thinking about doing this same thing. A few days after they add altcoins to the Bloomberg terminal I will quit trading crypto based on news, but right now crypto is basically the stock market in the 1920s. You can actually trade the second news comes out and watch as the price goes up or down slowly. As a young person I dreamed of being able to trade that way based on my gut instincts and trigger finger. Crypto actually gave me that chance!
Crypto-watch-Talk

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

Hey,

I just wanted to say good work on the bot. It's a pretty good idea. I've been learning by thin for awhile now and thinking about new projects to make.. this could be the next one.

I'm more thinking how you get it to read the image that he posts. Probably using some sort of screenshot sort of method. Anyway good work on the bot and hope sales go well.
Paranuatu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

This just shows how fluffy the cryptomarket really is. Its a 24 hour game.

I missed the BTC train Sad donate bitcents: BTC:1CWpbYGZVmC14zqLgNmnU8R8CbM9dbx4CY ETH:0x546A87681f70929634236Ad243AE4722A5CbDcC6
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

What is the price for such bot? I would add features based not only on Mcafee,but also on other influencers

Current price = $99. But will increase when I release Version 2.0 this weekend.

Ok, what other influencers do you suggest?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

Hey,

I just wanted to say good work on the bot. It's a pretty good idea. I've been learning by thin for awhile now and thinking about new projects to make.. this could be the next one.

I'm more thinking how you get it to read the image that he posts. Probably using some sort of screenshot sort of method. Anyway good work on the bot and hope sales go well.

Thanks man, I appreciate it!
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

Sounds like a troll,  why do you named if after mcafee? Is this a real bot of mcafee hehe. The price is 99usd thats expensive dude. Are there trial period for this?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: