Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell  (Read 1752 times)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Sounds like a troll,  why do you named if after mcafee? Is this a real bot of mcafee hehe. The price is 99usd thats expensive dude. Are there trial period for this?
I've not tested it, but if it has results, so price isn't so expensive. I heard about such type of trading, when your system analyse hype in social network about some news and then make an order

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
nicedreams

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

How long for you to make a trading bot like this?
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

it's always a human factor on the market, the bot can ruin everything. it's funny to test it with a small amount of the coins just to have some fun but I would never allow somebody's bot to run my saves
jjnorton (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

Bot update V3.

Only 2 more days until Coin of the Week. If you don’t already own a copy of the bot, this is your LAST CHANCE! This will also be the last day you can buy the bot @ $199. Tomorrow I will increase the price to $300!

Existing members:
I have been working hard on another update. I have improved on loads of small things and bug fixes but most importantly:

- Speed. This version is a lot faster than V2.
- PDF tutorial. I was getting a lot of the same questions. So I wrote a very detailed PDF guide. With clear instructions on how to install, how the bot works, error handling, tips for trading on Monday.

As always, send me a message on Selly with your e-mail and I will send you the free upgrade link!

This is the last upgrade before Monday. Please test it very well and I hope everybody will make some nice profits!
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

Feedback from bot members:

Not a scam, the bot works well but there are some minor things you have to figure out. There were some minor errors for me but constant testing on my twitter and figuring out some stuff myself made it work. The seller replies and is helpful. -

Seller and product are legit, although instructions can be more clear

https://selly.gg/f/jjnort
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

How long for you to make a trading bot like this?

I have been continuously been developing this bot over the past 2 weeks. And will keep developing it until McAfee stops with Coin of the Week ( he announced he will do it about 40 times ).
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Sounds like a troll,  why do you named if after mcafee? Is this a real bot of mcafee hehe. The price is 99usd thats expensive dude. Are there trial period for this?
I've not tested it, but if it has results, so price isn't so expensive. I heard about such type of trading, when your system analyse hype in social network about some news and then make an order

Yeah very true. On my first trade with the bot I made 150% profit on a $1400 trade. Thats $2100 profit right away in a matter of minutes. Compare that the price of the bot and decide for yourself.

proof: https://i.imgur.com/Kl3mAql.png
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

Bot update V3.

Only 2 more days until Coin of the Week. If you don’t already own a copy of the bot, this is your LAST CHANCE! This will also be the last day you can buy the bot @ $199. Tomorrow I will increase the price to $300!

Existing members:
I have been working hard on another update. I have improved on loads of small things and bug fixes but most importantly:

- Speed. This version is a lot faster than V2.
- PDF tutorial. I was getting a lot of the same questions. So I wrote a very detailed PDF guide. With clear instructions on how to install, how the bot works, error handling, tips for trading on Monday.

As always, send me a message on Selly with your e-mail and I will send you the free upgrade link!

This is the last upgrade before Monday. Please test it very well and I hope everybody will make some nice profits!
Do you think could be some kind of manipulate for users who use bot?
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Looks like this bot is being manipulated by its developers,beware of using any bot it might suck all your portfolios.

Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

As you can all see from my signature I am advertising now a serious project which plans to control things with just the power of your mind. So what about a bot which could read Mcafee's mind before he actually tweets? Wink

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
67MustangGT

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

Anyone who has got the bot running it on Windows?
I've had issues trying to get Python3 setup on Win8 and Win10
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

Looks like this bot is being manipulated by its developers,beware of using any bot it might suck all your portfolios.

Mate don't talk shit if you don't know what you talking about. You can just edit the API settings to only let the bot trade and not withdraw. So nothing is getting drained. You also get the full source code so you can see exactly what is going on.

You clearly don't have the bot and don't know what you are talking about.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

Yeah working on your issue. It is more than your PC can't seem to run python than the bot. But msg me on Selly.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

As you can all see from my signature I am advertising now a serious project which plans to control things with just the power of your mind. So what about a bot which could read Mcafee's mind before he actually tweets? Wink

uh what?
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

Right, well, good luck with that.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

Right, well, good luck with that.

Yeah wtf is that guy on lol
vonGreezly

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

Just submitted a purchase Cheesy
67MustangGT

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:02:40 AM

Yeah working on your issue. It is more than your PC can't seem to run python than the bot. But msg me on Selly.

To clarify, are you saying I'm not the only one having issues with Python and Windows?
I sent you a Selly earlier.  I know it's pretty late where you're at.
Thanks, hopefully can get it sorted out since I was really looking fwd to using the bot.
vonGreezly

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

Testing and works on my person acct (haven't tried the picture ones yet.., but the text works great)!

Excited for monday haha
67MustangGT

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

Testing and works on my person acct (haven't tried the picture ones yet.., but the text works great)!

Excited for monday haha

Are you using Windows operating system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: