Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:10:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mcafee Trading Bot - With Image Processing & Auto Sell  (Read 1757 times)
jjnorton (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

I've had a message waiting for you on selly for a day (about upgrading that module and adding a new PATH). Cheers.

Just responded

Would you please PM me your response here? Selly isn't updating the conversation anymore for me for some reason. Thanks man.

Just responded here.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:16:47 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:14:35 PM by jjnorton

Hey,does  anybody has a result with bot?  Send some reviews,  is it worth using? Write here,  or send me a Pm. Also I've seen somebody wrote under mcafee last tweet about similar bot

I bought it and configuring it is really easy, you just have to configure your exchange api key and amount you want to trade, it's quite simple. I'm waiting for McAfee's tweet...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2663623.msg27701515#msg27701515

Testing and works on my person acct (haven't tried the picture ones yet.., but the text works great)!

Excited for monday haha
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2663623.msg27623224#msg27623224

very good and easy to adopt bot for people know a little bit about python
Jan 07 - 23:50
Not a scam, the bot works well but there are some minor things you have to figure out. There were some minor errors for me but constant testing on my twitter and figuring out some stuff myself made it work. The seller replies and is helpful.
Jan 04 - 12:17
Seller and product are legit, although instructions can be more clear
Dec 27- 14:07

https://selly.gg/f/jjnort

MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

hmmmmm sound too good to be trusted this, I have to review the code before let a bot do the trading for me.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

hmmmmm sound too good to be trusted this, I have to review the code before let a bot do the trading for me.

You get the full source code so you can inspect everything.
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

It's very possible he was just messin' around with people this week...

On the other side, the bot worked flawlessly, as far as scanning, pulling down the image, and then not finding anything due to the incorrect format... So I see this week as a mild success... I guess the new format also might allow you to tweak the script to add this as a 'new' format..?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

Hi,

Interested in a bot for Discord pump group.

Usually posted as plain text.

I’m usually present when the pump occurs (If that matters?)

Hope you can make this Smiley

Ok cool. Can you PM me some groups as an example so I can check out what kind of format they use?
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:44:29 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:07:11 PM by jjnorton

It's very possible he was just messin' around with people this week...

On the other side, the bot worked flawlessly, as far as scanning, pulling down the image, and then not finding anything due to the incorrect format... So I see this week as a mild success... I guess the new format also might allow you to tweak the script to add this as a 'new' format..?
Yeah so for the new format. I will send out an email to all members explaining to them they can use the new format if they prefer. This new format will find the coin anywhere in the tweet / image. So the coin doesn't have to be the first word.

However, people will have to realise it will also be prone to false triggers. Like in a scenario below:

Coin of the week: Altcoin1 ( similar to Altcoin2 ). Blablabla reason why it is a good coin

In this case the bot might also buy Altcoin2.

So is very vulnerable to false triggers. That is why I don't have it setup like that. As I rather miss out on a trade, than buy the wrong coin.

However, if people prefer to use it that way it is a very easy fix. All you have to do is change: "re.match" to "re.search" in the script.  
lodcomm

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

I've been getting many request to add more exchanges. If anybody would like their exchange added, please let me know here and I will check what I can do.

Hey James,

I would look at adding Yobit - its a true micro coin site Smiley

-t
lodcomm

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:41:28 AM

Did someone buy this bot? If yes, how good is it working and does it have some bugs? I am interested, but I can't find reviews on it.

Hi Zenman,

I can say I bought the bot, and have tested it quite extensively using my own twitter feed, and can say so far that it works as advertised. Any issues I have had with it were promptly addressed by the author.
I have it running on both OSX 10.12 Sierra  & Linux Debian 16.

My experience with the software and the seller have been 100% aboveboard and professional.

=tl

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:12:05 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:33:03 AM by Spoetnik

This is scary.
Imagine putting money into a script that spends it on what ever shitcoins some NOOB fool advertises on social media.
The word risk would not even begin to describe this bullshit.

He posts "Kitteh Coin" on Twitter and your money is gone.

Hey it's your prerogative but i have no clue why i should value that idiots opinion on coins.
He just got here.. i sure as hell didn't.  Cool
I was here way before that numb nuts showed up.

Oh and did he finish the court case with murder charges yet ?
And whats with all the pics of him on Google with guns and tattoo's ?

I am going to lose my shit if i get redirected to Adobe.com again when there is a flash update again..
and.. i land on the web page (even though the app can update itself) and i half to UNCHECK the McAfee checkox.

Oh and i love buying a file that is "limited" to 10 copies.
i do it all the time..  Cheesy

And the OP here ?
Another dipshit noob.. who said nothing back to me but some idiotic rabble about "profits".
So ?
Whats your point noob ?
What makes you think i want to shitcoin ponzi gamble with sketchy characters online vie a "limited" script / Bot ?

yeah uhmm noooooooooooooooo thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:31:55 AM

it's always a human factor on the market, the bot can run everything. it's funny to test it with a small amount of the coins just to have some fun but I would never allow somebody's bot to run my saves.
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

Yeah your reputation speaks for itself, lol

Trust: -8: -3 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

I've been getting many request to add more exchanges. If anybody would like their exchange added, please let me know here and I will check what I can do.

Hey James,

I would look at adding Yobit - its a true micro coin site Smiley

-t

Thanks will add it to the list!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

Yeah your reputation speaks for itself, lol

Trust: -8: -3 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

Hide your children  Cheesy

Am i being lipped off poorly by another noob ?
Lets see tattoo boy come here and debate me over who knows more about this shit.
I will PWN his ass.

You may not like my posts but you have to comes to terms with the facts.
What i was eluding to NOOB was what makes that idiot an expert on shit coin investing for profits ?
A good trust rating ? LOL
So whats his ? oh that's right he doesn't have one.. he's not even here.
At least not with balls to show his fucking face.

All of you noobs here are retarded little greedy pricks.
And if you want to be stupid then go hard.
I look forward to laughing at you and as always saying "I told you so" again.

And of course i have enemies here who trashed my rating.
Read my posts ?  Cheesy
I am the king of fucking FUD for crying out loud. hahahahha  Cool

So how much is this noob charging the other stupid noobs for something you can do on your own with a click in a web browser ?
Wanna buy a "limited" script to open up Bitcointalk too ?
What the little script kiddy can't code ?
Hey, pay me and i will take his little script and make a real program out of it for you all. hahahhaa

Oh and most of my ratings were about Monero and a guy named Risto.
I was right.. I TOLD YOU SO.
Later the Monero guys started a scam topic on him. ROFL

There is not a god damn thing wrong with my trust rating.  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

Did someone buy this bot? If yes, how good is it working and does it have some bugs? I am interested, but I can't find reviews on it.

Hi Zenman,

I can say I bought the bot, and have tested it quite extensively using my own twitter feed, and can say so far that it works as advertised. Any issues I have had with it were promptly addressed by the author.
I have it running on both OSX 10.12 Sierra  & Linux Debian 16.

My experience with the software and the seller have been 100% aboveboard and professional.

=tl

Thanks for the feedback mate!
67MustangGT

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

JJ,
Are you able to see my Selly messages from a few days ago?
If not, do you want me to resend them?
Thanks
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

I am officially begging, select my activity tokens on Waves DEX, total supply is 21M, was supposed to be a Bitcoin killer. please just pump it for an hour, 1 sat is a good starting price, let me warn you though, you would need to tweet about my token not by it's name or ticker, but by asset identifier.

I guess some body told Waves *devs that some beggar *dev (me) has made a token and is telling people to buy it, they have changed the search configuration on their lite wallet, if you search for activity, nothing would come up, only with asset identifier.

Could you ask him nicely to tweet my asset identifier? your bot would fail certainly to figure out which shitcoin he is talking about.

You are a dev, I was once a dev myself, surely you could understand my situation

(short version: I need money to acquire all the means for a successful matrimonial intercourse with the duration of approximately 15 minutes) (in common terms, I need money to rent a room and then pay a prostitute to accompany me for 15 minutes).
Redacted because some voice in my head told me that, such statements are not safe for public review, then told me to lol and not to trust some *dev with no reputation to give him access to my wallets and computer, note, some of the * are pointed at you, and some are referring to Mcafee.

🖤😏
borajetta

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

BTW last week I was thinking of buying this but after a simple Google search I found 3 open source projects that did this.  I take it one of these was possibly created from this.

Anyways I have built on top of one with 5 exchanges as well with the buy and sell features.

Let me know if you guys are interested and I can either link the originals or possibly put the one I've added features online.

I have to ask the guys that bought it, did it work on Monday for doge?

The issue is that even though they may show you results looking at the code in all of the ones I found they are very particular about how they try to read his tweets.

Jj did you write yours from scratch or from one on github and add the image and sell feature?  
jjnorton (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

BTW last week I was thinking of buying this but after a simple Google search I found 3 open source projects that did this.  I take it one of these was possibly created from this.

Anyways I have built on top of one with 5 exchanges as well with the buy and sell features.

Let me know if you guys are interested and I can either link the originals or possibly put the one I've added features online.

I have to ask the guys that bought it, did it work on Monday for doge?

The issue is that even though they may show you results looking at the code in all of the ones I found they are very particular about how they try to read his tweets.

Jj did you write yours from scratch or from one on github and add the image and sell feature?  

Yeah.. if you could not sell your script in my thread that would be great. Good luck with the free open source scripts. None of them have image processing so they are useless. Yes I created mine from scratch.
ca1987

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

Hey JJ,

I am still not seeing anything coming through on Selly so let's continue here:
1 day ago

We had another members, same issue. He fixed it by:

Uninstalled tesseract and downloaded the version 3.0.5. from this site https://github.com/UB-Mannheim/tesseract/wiki and added a new PATH to that folder. everything is working now

---

How do I uninstall tesseract and after I install 3/05 with the .exe provided on the github page, how do I add a new PATH to that folder?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: