Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret selling your BTCs?  (Read 1551 times)
FreelancerCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

https://www.freelancercoin.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

BTC is like rollarcoaster.

Keep calm and wait for next drop to buy more bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanish9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:56:11 PM

BTC is like rollarcoaster.  Keep calm and wait for next drop to buy more bitcoin.

Why are you saying that? The price has already dropped to $11000 two days ago, i dont know why you are saying "wait for the next drop" came on, if you want to buy, do it now before it starts going up again
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

I sold them at the price 4k$ and i'm really regret about that decision of me, it's just 3 months ago . Fucking shit.
if you sold your coins at a profit there is nothing to worry,i do not understand why people are crying out loud for their actions as if someone forced you to sell. I have gambled a lot of coins and sold some coins at much lower prices and that is the way it is and you have to deal with it as long as you sold your coins at a profit and i do not regret any of my actions.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:32:28 PM

Chance to buy some Bitcoins will always has place to be, but not everyone will be able to allow it to themselves. I have joined to Bitcoin when it costed 200$ and that time it was big money to me to invest in something so not sure as BTC. Well, now I regret I couldn't even to barrow some money to buy at least one.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:16:49 AM

I never tried yet selling my bitcoin because my goal is to keep adding and buying, in fact i even joined forum to accummulate more btc, inorder to increase the amount of the bitcoin that i have, and maybe i consider selling it in time, when i already have enough and big amount to enjoy, that’s my plan of my btc to avoid regret, i will focus first on earning and enjoy later on😃
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:48:31 PM

I always regret that I sold Bitcoin, but I regret that I did not sell it for the first time yesterday, and some of my friends made fun of me. These guys are very experienced and have sold Bitcoin at $ 20000 level.

You always regret that you sold your bitcoin? Then what's the use of bitcoin if you are just going to keep on holding that? How you can enjoy life if you will not use it for converting it to cash? Before I'm regretting that I sold my bitcoins but I'm already good with it since I can those things that I purchased with my bitcoins, there's no more regret with it. As long as I have earned enough and I got profit, that's enough.
No I will never fell regret because its apart of business some time you will sell bitcoin and some time you will buy because when you are doing investment so it’s very important to buy bitcoin when its price go low and then you will sell bitcoin when its price go high so when you will sell bitcoin so it will give you profit so I think you must be happy when you are selling so no need to feel regret so sell bitcoin and take your profit.
henriquelb

Activity: 163

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:46:34 PM

I think that everyone regrets selling their bitcoin, you have to keep in mind that maybe they do it because they have some personal or financial problem.
and much worse if they sold it years ago when the price was very low and now it almost reached 17k
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:55:57 AM

Well, who wouldn't regret selling their bitcoin? I know I personally am pissed a little, though I think there is a broader picture to it than just selling/ buying and hodling bitcoins.

For most of us when we sold bitcoin, it was needed to be converted into Fiat at the time of sale for every-day spending. At least this is how it happened with me, but can differ from person to person.

Bottom-line, there is nothing you can do to change your actions in the past. Continue with your life and move on. If you still feel like BTC will go up in the future, then why not buy?

Smiley
thetractor666

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:56:29 AM

To be honest with you I do however I needed the money a lot and I am thankful I had BTC to use

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:04:19 AM

Obviously, who doesn't regret selling their bitcoin?

But the thing is nobody would have told you with confidence and bet you all their life savings that bitcoin was going to be this high at this current time. So it could have went both ways and it turned out that the holders have been correct.

The rally could ahve ended on $2k if the august 1st events messed up, but it didn't. These were all unpredictable.

Plus, if you had to sell bitcoins for your personal use or an emergency, there was really nothing to avoid it.
Yeah it was impossible to predict that things will go this way, it was not long ago that bitcoin was still cheap, some people have expected the price to go down for  long time and yet we are at 15k, that price would have seemed impossible just a year ago, if you had asked me how long it would take to reach that price at the beginning of the year I would have said at least 5 to 10 years and yet we reached that price in only a year.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:29:42 AM

Yes I did. Just last week or two I sold my Bitcoins because it was really going low for that time compared to the past several months. It was christmas season and I was afraid that it was the time where it continues to go down and so, I am guilty with doing panic selling. I sold my Bitcoins and the day after doing so, it was going back again. With that I greatly regret my decision but will still find time to trade again and buy Bitcoins when I feel that the opportunity again. Besides I already gained money from that selling.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:16:23 AM

Well part of me is regretting that i sold my bitcoin in the past but still if i didn't sell it that time i won't reach on where i am today. Bitcoin price is still increasing and i think it will reach a higher price till the end of 2017 but as the saying say ''live life with no regrets.''
I invest a lot in bitcoin in the hope of changing life to be more comfortable. I do not regret selling bitcoin with a low amount. I just feel the price is right I will sell. Because I do not like risking if the bitcoin suddenly falls I'll lose a lot of money that's how I invest.
Regret is for those who don’t have sense to take right decisions but I am in crypto for two years and I have a lot of experience to deal with the lower prices and I always sold my coin when it seems good for me otherwise holding is my old habit and presently I am still holding my coins prices are low and I know selling at this time will give me a bit low profit that’s why I am waiting for pump to happen and fascinate me well.
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

We all regret of that.. i started to regret once that i realized that the price was extremely high at that time.

And it is ironic because i started to buy when it was at $300, but then i have always been selling because i was afraid of a crash.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:27:35 PM

I don't regret anything because I haven't sold anything. Grin I don't even think I would regret a certain move, even if I did sell at the wrong moment, because every time I have sold in the past, I sold to secure profits.

Realistically, as long as you sell to secure profits there is no need to get upset or sad about your move. In this market selling will likely only result in disappointment since the price goes up non stop, which is why I don't even bother selling.

My coins are safely stored offline and will stay there for much longer, because in current times hodlers are the big gainers here. Selling should only be an option in case of emergency, if not, then just keep hodling firmly.
Well there is nothing wrong with selling if you get profits, but the biggest issue is that some people just cashed out with no reason at all, and that is a mistake, when I finally sell my bitcoin is going to be because I'm ready to grab my profits and never look back, I have a plan I know what I'm going to do with the money that I get out of bitcoin and I know what I'm going to do after, so I will have no regrets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: