Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] matrix.space - Enter Block Chain 3.0  (Read 11461 times)
K33plE4rn1Ng

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

What was the price during the ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

What was the price during the ICO?
ICO price was about 0.36$ per token I think. Not bad
Faithh

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

Isn’t it ridiculous not to make Hardcap?  Eventually, the number of tokens to sell and the price are also certain. If I do not know it wrong, 130 million tokens will be sold. With the price of 0,36 $, it makes 130M x 0,36 = 46.800.000 USD. It is a little high cap but I think it will make profit. I will join to the ICO. 

╞═◇═╡      CROWD MACHINE  ▌Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders      ╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←  WHITELIST Registration is OPEN  →→→→→→→→→→
K33plE4rn1Ng

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

Already available on EtherDelta:
https://etherdelta.com/#0xe25bcec5d3801ce3a794079bf94adf1b8ccd802d-ETH
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

how much ETH one will be able to buy for in the extra round? for example i tried to buy 3 ETH but failed, will i get the possibility to buy max, ie 2 ETH now or less?
T85083598

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Hi! the "save" button is the same trigger of "copy" button, I can't add my ETH wallet, is only me or is there something wrong?
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

Bitcoin Garden: MATRIX ICO Raises 13,227.5 ETHs for 50 Million Tokens
https://bitcoingarden.org/matrix-ico-raises-13227-5-eths-50-million-tokens/

Officially launched in 2016.09, the BlockChain startup is looking at market value of 360 millions of USD and aims at rank among the top 100 in global cryptocurrencies. Investors are obviously attracted and gaining confidence.

When Deng won the 1st prize in the world top AI competition Pascal and COCO together with his team, the Tsinghua professor might not expect that how artificial intelligence will shape the future of BlockChain as what he is doing now. His team focuses on deep learning based Bayesian algorithm and he has been PI for numerous national level research projects. Now he is in charge of designing machine learning algorithm for MATRIX.

With a fusion of BlockChain and AI Technology, MATRIX has built a revolutionary BlockChain 3.0 cryptocurrency solution that brings significantly boosted transaction speed, enables general users with natural language processing (NLP) technology, enhances security under intelligent contract, and utilizes mining activity with universal value....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Alltimer

Merit: 31

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

How many bonus is given when ico starts?
I can buy MATRIX with other coins, other than with BTC / ETH
Form the information I gathered you cannot buy Matrix with any other coin other than ETH. Would advise you visit their site for more information.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

MATRIX's Chief AI Scientist named NVIDIA partner prof

http://www.nvidia.com/object/professor_partners_bios_yangdong.html

Professor Partner Bios & Links

Yangdong (Steve) Deng
Yangdong (Steve) Deng received his Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, in 2006. He received his ME and BE degrees in Electronic Department from Tsinghua University, Beijing, in 1998 and 1995, respectively.

His Ph.D. research focuses on a new 3-dimensional (3-D) VLSI integration scheme. Due to its die-to-die stacking architecture enhanced by an incremental testing methodology, the proposed 3-D integration scheme could significantly improve the fabrication yield. He developed the first generation 3-D VLSI layout design tools. He also evaluated the performance gain of implementing several real world designs including a microprocessor into 3-D integration. His work was introduced in a special topic session on International Solid State Circuit Conference, 2005.

During his Ph.D. research, he also developed an efficient algorithm to optimize the interconnection network for System-on-Chips. The work opened up a new research direction to optimize system interconnection by taking into account the predicted layout information.

He joined Incentia design Systems in 2004 as a senior software engineer (before finishing his Ph.D. dissertation). From 2006 to Feb. 2008, he was with Magma Design Automation as a software architect. In both companies, he had been developing leading edge physical design tools. He was one of the main developers of Magma’s new Talus million-gate IC design toolkit. He received an award from Magma Design Automation for his contribution to the NEC project.

Since Mar. 2008, he has been with Institute of Microelectronics, Tsinghua University as an associate professor. His research interests include parallel electronic design automation (EDA) algorithms, electronic system level (ESL) design, and parallel program optimization. His research is supported by the EDA Key Project of China Ministry of Science and Technology, Intel University Program, NVidia Professor Partnership Award and others. He is going to the principle investigator of the Parallel Electronic Design Automation Project sponsored by the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program).

Besides his research publications, he coauthored a textbook book, Structural VLSI Design and High Level Synthesis (in Chinese). Published by Tsinghua Publishing House, the book was nominated by China Department of Education as the official graduate textbook on digital system designs and was extensively used by Tsinghua and other China universities since 2000. He organized and taught two 5-day short courses on CUDA based massively parallel programming, which are the first teaching practices to systematically disseminate CUDA expertise in China.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

its any other exchange except IDEX and etherdelta? any sugest for this coin?hold and buy more or sell?its good price right now..
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

2 days wasted waiting to buy some, I put the address in the second it's released only to find out they gave it out to others before the public on their official announcement! Didn't even give the people a chance!!! Matrix will be controlled by whales, pump and dump coin Angry
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

So much potential buried in corruption and complete lack of honesty and professionalism. I'm happy you selectively sold your tokens to the highest bidders before your "ICO".
You will crash and burn
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

2 days wasted waiting to buy some, I put the address in the second it's released only to find out they gave it out to others before the public on their official announcement! Didn't even give the people a chance!!! Matrix will be controlled by whales, pump and dump coin Angry
So much potential buried in corruption and complete lack of honesty and professionalism. I'm happy you selectively sold your tokens to the highest bidders before your "ICO".
You will crash and burn
The idea is good. Team seems professional and capable. There are some others using POW+POS but interesting to see how this works with AI. However the 0.36 per MAN seems very high and overvalued to me Interesting to see how the ICO will go
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

do you have any plans on being listed on other exchanges?
if yes, when and which ones?

thanks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

Hi Admin, what was the ICO price and special ICO price? When will get listed to major exchange? Why not moon yet?
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

Hi Admin, what was the ICO price and special ICO price? When will get listed to major exchange? Why not moon yet?

ico is already end and completed successful it listed on https://idex.market/eth/man right now and good will be added in bigger exchange
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

A very good project IMO, after how ATMchain performance I would follow Chinese projects ico with more caution. I will be waiting for $MAN at the exchange.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

do you have any plans on being listed on other exchanges?
if yes, when and which ones?

thanks.

I think they stated that exchanges would be announced in March & April.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

A very good project IMO, after how ATMchain performance I would follow Chinese projects ico with more caution. I will be waiting for $MAN at the exchange.

Now it still can trade on IDEX, i think with the public sale on quick time, it will be listed on big exchange soon
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

Good concept and idea to create this platform, after the release need a big market to grow up this token for all people

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: