Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIS price +300%  (Read 979 times)
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

Yes, I kept NXT on the exchange Bittrex . Who knows when we will get our coins ?
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

By tomorrow is there any chance we can get Ignis on the bittrex? The sooner we get it, the price will be lower.
I think many of us had a loss with NXT.

You can fix losses now or hodl mid term. Generally I cannot imagine Ignis staying anywhere below $3 for a long time. But for now - yes, this snapshot's drop was lossy.

Holding  on medium or long term  NXT I take the risk of losing more or gaining more. While we have NXT, we could make a much higher return on the other currencies. Sometimes keeping a coin can make you lose other opportunities.

letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:59:00 AM

By tomorrow is there any chance we can get Ignis on the bittrex? The sooner we get it, the price will be lower.
I think many of us had a loss with NXT.

You can fix losses now or hodl mid term. Generally I cannot imagine Ignis staying anywhere below $3 for a long time. But for now - yes, this snapshot's drop was lossy.
Until now there is no official statement from NXT or Ardor why Ignis until now was not given to all holder of NXT I know lot of us was trap to high price of NXT since 2 days before the airdrop NXT price was going down instead of going up. I have no choice but to hold and wait  Ignis to be given to compensate my loss in NXT. What NXT and Ardor Deed would give negative impact to their reputation since until now ignis was still not distribute as their promise, distribution would be January 1, 2018
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

NXT IGNIS snapshot/airdrop was the most profitable thing of the last month. I did not receive IGNIS's since I have thought that price will dump after distribution. I wish I will not regret this decision.

Few more days and we will see if the value is real.

Maybe we should have bought into the ICO - it is trading on HitBTC at a very healthy price right now

https://hitbtc.com/IGNIS-to-ETH

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
LaoNhj

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

January 27, 2018 Do not miss the opportunity.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000203352-IGNIS-and-SWIFT-update-01-22-2018
ronyfastlife

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

I read this, but didn't see any confirmed date.
How you are saying 27 January with full confidence?
Pls explain.
greed001

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

Hi...I missed to sell this at 2$ and own 100 + and the current price :/ do you think that was it or will this coin have any value and recover?
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

Hi...I missed to sell this at 2$ and own 100 + and the current price :/ do you think that was it or will this coin have any value and recover?
Don't sell it if I were you, HOLD on to it until February 28 and you'll receive an airdrop of LELE here is the link in case you missed it https://medium.com/@lele.coinx/rechedule-receiver-lele-airdrop-d46118de27be airdrop will be by March 1-3 and its 10 IGNIS to 1 LELE
cryptowizze

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

its one airdrop after another but in the end are you going to be holding anything of value?
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

Don't sell it if I were you, HOLD on to it until February 28 and you'll receive an airdrop of LELE here is the link in case you missed it https://medium.com/@lele.coinx/rechedule-receiver-lele-airdrop-d46118de27be airdrop will be by March 1-3 and its 10 IGNIS to 1 LELE

Wow. This is amazing thank you so much for sharing your info to us. Right now I will add more IGNIS on my portfolio. Goodluck to all of us.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

Wow. This is amazing thank you so much for sharing your info to us. Right now I will add more IGNIS on my portfolio. Goodluck to all of us.

Too bad Bittrex or any other exchanges aren't crediting this LELE airdrop.Sad I am still holding all the Ignis tokens I took from that NXT airdrop last year. So it looks I will just be hoping for some positive developments here for the price to recover. 
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

Hello, can someone please advise me if current numbers for circulating supply and total supply on cmc for IGNIS are correct?

Also, does anyone know the amount raised at the token sale and how many tokens were distributed then?

Thanks in advance!
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

Hi guys!
Thought you might be interested.
ChangeNOW has added Ignis for fast and secure exchanges. Now you can get the best rates for Ignis with ChangeNOW on https://changenow.io Our service is limitless and doesn't require any sign ups. We'll be happy to see you there!

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
dkkhfhar

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

If the NXT team can not advance the Ignis project as soon as possible, then the value of Ignis will suffer a lot of damage. As the first sub chain of ADOR, IGNIS is a very worthwhile project. It also raises a lot of money. We have reason to believe in its future.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

If the NXT team can not advance the Ignis project as soon as possible, then the value of Ignis will suffer a lot of damage. As the first sub chain of ADOR, IGNIS is a very worthwhile project. It also raises a lot of money. We have reason to believe in its future.

I think this project will not be in the near future, because most of the projects will die. They do not even have good marketing.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

Perhaps more will give, remember how the ripple cost 0.1 and then bahnul to 3.5 dollars, 35 times increased in just 1-2 months, here's an example,and such a lot, especially when the growth is large, so these tacos, give generally good profits and profits,and I think that this is the most promising coins, which have a low price now,but the prospects of technology

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

Perhaps more will give, remember how the ripple cost 0.1 and then bahnul to 3.5 dollars, 35 times increased in just 1-2 months, here's an example,and such a lot, especially when the growth is large, so these tacos, give generally good profits and profits,and I think that this is the most promising coins, which have a low price now,but the prospects of technology

Bro, I realized one thing, holding on a long way is a bad way, it all depends now on the market, a good project or a bad one, if the market goes down, then it's a disaster for all projects.
You need to do 2X-3X and fix the profit.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:16:49 AM

You have forget about ignis, I don’t care about my ignis balance, I have bought more than 2k ignis balance on my Indodax account. I was received from hardfork between nxt and getting ignis, I lost not only on nxt coin but also on ignis balance because price was drop and too low.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

You have forget about ignis, I don’t care about my ignis balance, I have bought more than 2k ignis balance on my Indodax account. I was received from hardfork between nxt and getting ignis, I lost not only on nxt coin but also on ignis balance because price was drop and too low.

Same here. I bought NXT few days before the fork in order to receive Ignis. I lost 0.7 BTC with that decision. I think Ignis is a good coin but I am not sure when the market recovers. If the team continues to grind harder then I am thinking they might find success in the future. I do believe their blockchain is good.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

I don't believe in any pump that it will last for long. I got only 200 Ignis but I doubt the price will recover any time soon with such a bloody market on our hands. I am almost in exit mode now with what little crypto savings I have left so I can survive the next few months. I lost almost everything now and am thinking to sell my Ignis too. Nothing is working for me in these markets and some whales are going to get very rich. Futures have killed this market so no doubt they will kill the Ignis price as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █