Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIS price +300%  (Read 987 times)
Wadolg

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:34:50 AM

I think if ignis discharge showcase notwithstanding hitbtc there is a plausibility the cost will drop definitely in light of the fact that numerous airdrop holder who will offer their ignis in vast amounts
Ulermom

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

NXT IGNIS preview/airdrop was the most gainful thing of the most recent month. I didn't get IGNIS's since I have suspected that cost will dump after appropriation. I wish I won't lament this choice.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

I been loss so much money because bought NXT in the top price to get airdrop of Ignis. I hope next year crypto market back to bullish and all the times high again so my loss will be recover. NXT and IGNIS is very cheap now so has probability to going up to 10 times more.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
bukmood

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:24:25 AM

NXT IGNIS depiction/airdrop was the most productive thing of the most recent month. I didn't get IGNIS's since I have believed that cost will dump after dispersion. I wish I won't lament this choice.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:46:57 AM

even I just found out that IGNIS also had a pretty good potential, for now I have no intention of trying it. but there's nothing wrong if I still want to know about the news. in the current market situation. thanks.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

It is a bit of embarrassment for those ignis holders so as the nxt holders after the snapshot occurs. It turns out that the investors only cares about the snapshot, and after that the token price laid waste. I felt bad for those users who invested at its highest price. 

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pleemlio

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

NXT IGNIS preview/airdrop was the most beneficial thing of the most recent month. I didn't get IGNIS's since I have felt that cost will dump after conveyance. I wish I won't lament this choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: