Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 YEAR OF THE DOG,SHOULD I BUY DOGE?  (Read 902 times)
cryptomorphines (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:31:26 AM

We all know that doge is the most shit of all shitcoin,thats the fact.How does the new year will affect to its price?
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:35:01 AM

It might do well in Chinese New Year but then it will get dumped soon after. Could be good for day trading but not for a long term hold. I would go with NEO which is the Chinese version of Ethereum. This is a safer bet for 2018, should go into triple digits next year
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:38:16 AM

It might do well in Chinese New Year but then it will get dumped soon after. Could be good for day trading but not for a long term hold. I would go with NEO which is the Chinese version of Ethereum. This is a safer bet for 2018, should go into triple digits next year
Completely agree with you in 2018, the crypto coin NEO will grow in price several times.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:40:46 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:56:17 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:42:40 AM

I do not think that this crypt coin deserves close attention. In 2018 I think we will see its sunset.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:46:04 AM

it all depends on your own because it has a risk, you can buy a doge if you believe that it has a good future but you should find the right information before doing it.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:55:52 AM

As far as cryptocurrency is concerned anything is possible. Dogecoin is a stable coin. Its price has been increasing for some time. It wouldn't cost you much to buy several thousand doge and hold. I think it is a high potential coin in 2018.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:16:43 PM

I hold a small amount of doge just for laughs, if anyone asks me what coins i'm holding i always start listing from DOGE Smiley
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:17:37 PM

I dont know why do people buy it, just because the dog looks cute ? sometime i dont understand why the value of this coin is so high it makes me kinda worried

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
marlborogold

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:20:42 PM

Just classical pump & dump is being played by some PnD group, nothing new
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:37:23 PM

We all know that doge is the most shit of all shitcoin,thats the fact.How does the new year will affect to its price?
I think nobody dont know exactly, but all TOP coins go to the  moon!
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

DOGE is the currency to moving funds from exchanges due to its low cost of tx fees and liquidity. I myself do not think it is gonna go up that much but always gonna be around. I would not keep them for long term unless you have mined them and have some left in your wallet. I used to love DOGE because of its history and a lovely community behind it.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:45:38 PM

I like to buy doge, when I want to withdraw from exchange to local exchange. We know that the cost of withdrawal btc and eth is very expensive, so I chose this option because the cost of doge withdrawal is very cheap.

I'm sure the future price of doge will continue to rise following the other alt.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:51:17 PM

Don't think DOGE will increase much in 2018. Even though Chinese people are into zodiacs and such, they don't simply make investments just cause its the year of the Dog.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:52:55 PM

I am holding some doge,hopefully chinese will pump the coin because it is the year of  of the DOG,feng shui.LOL

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:53:27 PM

I don't expect to see doge raise in 2018 more than %100.
It will keep following market's bull run but it won't be something meaningful in the end.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

No i dont think new year will effect to doge price. The price is very low eventhough the marketcap is bit high.
The only problem is doge has many supply in the market.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

I also heard about Chinese Horoscope 2018 - Lunar New Year of the Earth Dog ==> https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/horoscope-2018/
I think you have made a mistake in your investment if only that kind of thing makes you decide to buy DOGE

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:28:44 PM

Currently it is not considered bad, the high in investments prove this, but we know it's fantasy and its large amount of supply is evidence of this, it's somewhat different to see Doge staying at $ 0.01 in 2018. We should not expect too much from the doge, we should surf in the high and low wave.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:32:16 PM

It won't, buying coins because of superstitions is gambling.
Year of dog can't affect on its price, this forum has really crazy topics.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange