Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchanger for 2018?  (Read 992 times)
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

Binance will take the lead as an Exchange in this year 2018.Their service is much greater than Bittrex. The trading cost and withdrawal fees are very low in Binance when considering other main exchanges.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

respect my question. i just want to know more about trading and study it for the most reliable and trusted exchanger.
There is no other exchanges can depend binance. Binance is the best trading on 2018 for me. I like the mobile interface of binance because its easy to understand, there is no hassle at all. Besides, it was night mode so it is okay to trade at night.
Ive heared binance even in the social media page and most feedbacks site is good for trading exchange. I also choose this exchange that most reliable and trusted. Binance is becoming popular lately because of their service.
The feedback is very good and I have been thinking of switching some of my trades to binance as well now. Nevertheless, we should all remember that bittrex was the good one in 2017 until they messed up, so it is best to put that into consideration while using any exchange for now.

Any policy, rule or whatsoever can be changed and as long as you do not have full control of your funds, try to stay secured and act based on your own fund security and your best interest.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

respect my question. i just want to know more about trading and study it for the most reliable and trusted exchanger.
There is no other exchanges can depend binance. Binance is the best trading on 2018 for me. I like the mobile interface of binance because its easy to understand, there is no hassle at all. Besides, it was night mode so it is okay to trade at night.
binance has stopped new account registration, they need to upgrade their hardaware and servers to support this much of traders. It was really great exchange now it start to lag, after upgrade it should be good
Mattwald

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

I have always had good luck with cryptopia as far as an exchange goes. Only con is that you can't cash out fist. Cuz it's in new zealand
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

I would go with Binance, I think the exchange will do really well this year. It's doing so well, registrations for new accounts has been stopped and they are going to upgrade their servers to handle more volume and such.

bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

Binance is best exchange so far for 2018. I think Kucoin will become next best exchange in 2018 since they have add some potential tokens, altcoins there.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

I think poloniex and binance is good exchanger for this year, but i have still fund in bittrex and i am planning to withdraw that and finding other exchange to hold my fund and buy more coin to hold for long period of time because i feel that this year would be great for altcoin.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

so far i just love bittrex exchange because i already feel comfortable with it. I chose it because I think bittrex has good security and also has a high trading volume.
i was using it from long time but i think I suggested you try hitbtc and binance, for me they have good services. Last year ( 2017 ) I use bittrex but has bad experience, so I decides to replace my crypto activity into another exchange. Hitbtc and binance also has good track record, even sometimes got delay, but mostly succeeded. I believe those exchange will become the main exchange for us, they always try fix their system to give customers better services every day. Try it and hope you agree with me.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

I've heard about binance a new and inoovatve exchanger with low fees and charges. I think that might be the exchanger of 2018 because thiat have good feedbacks and comments from users and traders but binance has a user limit which require their database to update as soon as possible.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

One thing about the world of exchange is that, do not ever trust any exchange because they can decide to play hide and seek for you one day and your funds will all be gone with them.

I thought bittrex was the best exchanger until they closed down some accounts without notification, and even though I was not affected, it could have happened to anyone. Binance looks good now and everyone is talking about it, but I would not be too comfortable with any of them.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

For me its poloniex exchange, i never had any encountered problem using this exchange since i started my journey in trading crypto currency. The support are active and the withdrawal fee is very cheap. Hands down to poloniex! I cant say anything negative
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

Binance is a really great exchange for cryptocurrencies and they are also strict in accepting and they are not just like the other exchange that just accept and accept because they are making sure that the company of the cryptocurrency has the product and that will give them chance to get listed because that is one of their qualification and i think that if Binance will become more popular then it will be a great competitor of the old exchanges like bittrex and polonext.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

I am not an expert in trading but I've heard the good exchanges are binance, bittrex, hitbtc and poloniex. But try to research more about the exchanges to get an idea. This forum is helpful too because some professional trader share their experienced in exchanges here.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Hi there, I believe you have got your answer. My little idea is go here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ and you will see the biggest vol exchanges and give some of them a try. Good luck!

Ps: I think binance, bittrex...are not available for new reg now Sad
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Binance will take the lead as an Exchange in this year 2018.Their service is much greater than Bittrex. The trading cost and withdrawal fees are very low in Binance when considering other main exchanges.

I think Binance is a good choice, and we also have kucoin as a good option
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

As far as I knew, binance is the first among the rest exchange in this time. It is incredible that the volume of each coins in this exchange became incredibly high. Well, as far as I know, if the volume is high that would probably the best chance for the coins to pump.
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

I think binance and poloniex is the best exchanges right now. They are user friendly and doesn't need any technical know how to start trading.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

I think this years stars will be Kucoin and Binance. With their cheap fees, fast interface and rapid speed of adding new coins, i think they will thrive to the top in 2018. Kucoin is also has a profit sharing system with their members. So you can look into them.
I should add that Binance stopped accepting new members temporarily to upgrade infrastructure.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

I think Bittrex and Binance would be the best exchanger for 2018. There are a few other good exchangers you can start trading like Kraken, Cryptopia, and Livecoin.
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

bittrex is best i think, and it is the most popular exchange world wide, also have binance cryptopia, hitbtc. this is trustable i didnt see or facing any problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: