Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Likely to become a millionaire from altcoins?  (Read 1102 times)
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

it is not impossible to become a millionaire with altcoin. you can start with a very large capital and also choose a coin in top 10 for investment. will be profitable multiply of your capital if you choose top 10 coins for investment.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

The likelihood to become a millionaire simply by choosing random coin on coin market cap is very slim! Those that eventually find fortune in cryptocurrency does not gallivanting around. First, they found a project they can believe in and follow such project with their heart and mind and fund also!

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

low caps or even micro caps was a high-risk high reward trade, where liquidity was crap. For example looks at XVG under 80sats, now the price close to 1000k sats. Higher caps coins safer tbh, more like steady and slow.
integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

It is possible to become a millionare from altcoins but you should have luck. Everday at least 10 coins make 2x. So if you follow news,signals and manipulators all the time you can. But it is not easy. But for long term why not?

micoholic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

This year, I was planning to do some trading or even join an ICO and even bounties. I've read a lot of stories to which they became succesful in entering to those kind of ventures. Those stories inspires me to do the same thing. However, I don't have enough funds yet to start with, and I'm afraid that I might fail, as we know that in every investment comes with great risk. Maybe, I'll just rely first with bounties or Alts campaigns as some other people say that it pays better rather than the regular signature campaigns. And I do hope that the Stakes or Token being paid will be valued just enough to in trading.
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?
Or better to buy from the top 100 ?
If you want to become a millionaire faster, invest in ICO, because ICO is a lucrative business.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?

there are many who can benefit from altcoin. I think you should research and always monitor the market. or maybe you can look at the capmarket. look for a low value but have good prospects in the future.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

If you buy good alts when they are still low and out of favor, you can make huge returns and if your investment is relevant, even become a millionair. Of course, I would diversify since you can't know in advance whcih alt will rise when.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
theaxemurder

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

sure there chance, buy top ten at coinmarketcap list. buy promising coin like eth xrp and verge. Or you can invest to interesting ICO project, just becarefull when choosing it

You are seriously recommending verge?
Shitcoin that got pumped and dumped with a shitty pr team.
The damn coin has one dev working on it and he doesnt give a fook just retweets bullshit from other delusional fucks.
On top of that they missed the wraith deadline.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

Can be. That is what I am aiming for.
Ethereum specially can make a lot of difference.
Regarding the ones on top, not all of them will give you the profit that you want.
It can be another coin or token which will take you to highest income. Have you seen BLUE which gave just airdrops and made it to a higher value. Many got free ETH here with just signing up.
You will never know, you better pick the right one.
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

I go with Edu coin to become millionaire in the future.
Long Distance

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency. Already many people who become millionaires from altcoin are now circulating. they become millionaires because they believe with their own analysis.
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Pick 10-20 coins that offer something new and interesting. Do you thorough research, and follow those projects carefully. After some time you will have a better idea of which are more promising than the others. Buy the 5 most promising ones and wait for the big exchanges. Otherwise you are risking losing your money easily.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

People have already become millionaires from altcoins and also many others will still do in my opinion. But its hard to pick the right coins. Not everyone who buys any alts will become rich. The question which alts will become the winners is hard to answer, I personally do a lot of fundamentals research for choosing alts. Im also willing to wait for the long term! The most important thing is patience in my opinion.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

Little capitalized coins are more likely to give you a 10X or 100X return, but to own some of the big ones gives you some solid ground. Remember - Good coin holding for long term (5-6 month) is the most proven & relaxed strategy for all the time
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

I hope so because I am also focused on buying low priced/recent coins, but only recent low-priced and not the old exhausted coins. But I also make sure that they are listed on a known exchange, because that matters a lot.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

Small cap coins which have low market cap when get attention from the crowd are surely going to make you more money than large or mid cap coins, however you may end up loosing all your investment also. Large cap coins are a safer bet.
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:51:36 PM

Alts that you can become a millionaire from are small supply, great team, good future vision and enough hype around it to get it going. I have seen many alts going up to crazy highs from all of these things. It is more than likey you can become a millionaire from alt, if you just know which to get into. The community is a big help and there are a lot of influential people who help others in the crypto world.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

The higher the risk the higher profit or cash return is possible but also the risk of loss is high to that is why it is recommended that you study first your place of investment and learn abourlt it if it has a potential to be like bitcoin. Investing in a low ate coins might risk your loss because it is simply not popular and appealing to others. This could be a problem in the future.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

I think you should make purchases from the top 100 altcoins. Their rising potential is more.
You can be a millionaire with the right choices   Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: