Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Likely to become a millionaire from altcoins?  (Read 1100 times)
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?
Or better to buy from the top 100 ?

Yes it is likely, but it depends on the degree of investment, the degree of knowledge you have of the project and the possibilities of the currency, it also depends on your strength to believe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spankx

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

right now a good bet would be to buy a million ECA =)
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

I think it is possible but for this you need to choose the right coins and keep them for a long period, and only then you can earn
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?
Investing in lowmarketcaps are risky but the more risk you take the more profits you will get,in top100 coins you wont get a x10000 profits but in new coins and small caps it is very possible to achieve that kind of gains.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

I think it is possible to be a millionaire by investing in potential altcoin. Depending on the investment capital and it takes some years to achieve the goal.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

sure there chance, buy top ten at coinmarketcap list. buy promising coin like eth xrp and verge. Or you can invest to interesting ICO project, just becarefull when choosing it

Are you deliberately trying to get people to lose their money?

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

For me you should consider price wise, and if possible you can start it from ICOs.

ICOs offer you the best and maximum ROI possible in crypto.
Patience and research is the key to a successful investment.
You dont need to be stress in daily trading just to take some profit, you pretty relax in your seat when you are in good ICO like PINCOIN.

Just HODL and enjoy your life.
mfdacey

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

If you really want to do this, I'd suggest a mixture of high/mid/low market cap coins, just as you would do with stocks.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

Depends how much money you put in. If you put $5 million into low cap coins, sure you could end up with $1 million Wink

Seriously though, low cap coins generally come with greater chance of huge profits, but also greater risk of ending up with nothing. Personally I stick mostly to top alts, with a smaller amount in lower cap coins from the top 100 or so. I don't generally touch coins outside top 100 or so unless I have a good reason to (e.g. I know a lot about the coin and have faith in it - which generally happens from following bounty campaigns). You do need to be careful as these low cap coins can be prone to manipulation.
Felics

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

It is the dream!
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

For me you should consider price wise, and if possible you can start it from ICOs.

ICOs offer you the best and maximum ROI possible in crypto.
Patience and research is the key to a successful investment.
You dont need to be stress in daily trading just to take some profit, you pretty relax in your seat when you are in good ICO like PINCOIN.

Just HODL and enjoy your life.

ROI expecting with the general ICO investment is really a stupid way to invest the fund because they will not get into the trading market very soon and then we will not have the same amount for the amount you bought when it was in the time of token sale.

Investing on the altcoins is like a trading or gambling only, You have to wait for sometime as you said and sometimes patience is not also works for the altcoin investing dude.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

If you find a coin that is really low in price and you can be a millionaire with altcoins if you wait a few years. Although it seems difficult, we have seen a lot of coinde this situation.
Need to be patient. When you move in a hurry your profits are falling Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

Depends how much money you put in. If you put $5 million into low cap coins, sure you could end up with $1 million Wink

Seriously though, low cap coins generally come with greater chance of huge profits, but also greater risk of ending up with nothing. Personally I stick mostly to top alts, with a smaller amount in lower cap coins from the top 100 or so. I don't generally touch coins outside top 100 or so unless I have a good reason to (e.g. I know a lot about the coin and have faith in it - which generally happens from following bounty campaigns). You do need to be careful as these low cap coins can be prone to manipulation.
first of all you need to pay attention to real projects that promote their coins. Only if the project has certain goals, as well as real prospects in the future, then only need to pay attention to this and buy their coins. But for this you need to learn a lot of information to let the fraudster pass by, and do real facts.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

yes, it is true that you can become millionaire if you invest in new altcoins, because new altcoins can easy to buy with cheap price, and when it gets to exchanges, it will be pumped higher than ever, we can sell our coins to earn so much profit from it, may be become a millionaire in short time.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

Well becoming a millionaire through altcoins investment decision is a possibility that a rational investors to can attain this year 2018 just like some of my friends who invested in ethereum early last year and became millionaire from a small amount of investment. Coin like lisk, ripple, stratis will move well in yerms of value this year and look forward to seeing good return from these three coins.
JoinCoins (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

right now a good bet would be to buy a million ECA =)
electras website is down ? why these?
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

Ofcourse altcoins will give you thousands of dollars if you research well on their background,investment is a serious job that needs a lot of research.

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:07:55 AM

Yes, I think altcoins give more possibilities, but you have to diversify and make yourself a wide portfolio. Low capitalized good coins are the best choice in my view.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:10:55 AM

A few months ago, you could buy almost any coin, and today reap the fruits of their growth. And it does not matter what exactly you bought. That's all the math.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

Go for low  cap coins. Fastest growth potential. however, before investing please do your due diligence. Smart investing is the way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: