Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:52:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Likely to become a millionaire from altcoins?  (Read 1105 times)
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

sure there chance, buy top ten at coinmarketcap list. buy promising coin like eth xrp and verge. Or you can invest to interesting ICO project, just becarefull when choosing it

I think you agree to take a chance in both type of project such as top cryptocurremcy and top ico project.
I have the same opinion if anybody say both chance are very good. Take some from good ico and also buy top altcoin from marketcap are good mixing strategy

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

It is very hard to tell considering how volatile the crypto market is. But I believe that a really good small cap coin can definitely make someone a millionaire, doesn't matter what rank it has.

alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

It can be. People just need patience when joining this type of investment in earning altcoins. 
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?
Or better to buy from the top 100 ?

I am of a different opinion on the issue of buying top rank coins. I prefer the devalued coins to the top coins because they have growth potential. They can likely make you more money than the already high rated coins. Becoming a millionaire with these devalued coins is quite possible in the long term.

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

I think it is more likely to become a millionaire when buying from the top 100 coins than low capmarket coins because it is less risky and there is no assurance that low marketcap will be interesting to investors. All investors would want sure profit so they will buy coins that they think are promising and can give profit.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

It is Likely to be a millionaire through well researched altcoins and HODL...
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

It is very hard to tell considering how volatile the crypto market is. But I believe that a really good small cap coin can definitely make someone a millionaire, doesn't matter what rank it has.

Probably rank has nothing to do in becoming a millionaire, as long as you know what you're doing and you're investing in a good coin then there's nothing to worry about. This will be just a matter of time and patience in holding.

Wladestaucs

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

Of course you can become a millionaire from altcoins!

The key is to enter a position with a coin that has a low cap, and you have to trust it. Either HODL it or sell/buy 3x/0.5x pullbacks. For me to do that, that means the alt has to have at a minimum a good dev team you can research, and technology that rivals the big player in that segment. Marketing, airdrops, whitepapers and all that other stuff are optional, and usually don't exist if it is a very low cap coin. Since these are speculative plays for 10x-100x gains, I'm willing to gamble and lose everything.

For example: I found out about Neo (a smart contract coin) back in June. Decided to throw (after research, always important) 10% of my btc into it as I believed it could eventually be a rival to Ethereum. It shot up in August after a convergence of good marketing and solid announcement of ICOs. Sold 25% of the position after the 10/50 ema crossed. Didn't end up buying back in until China swept in and put the banhammer on ICOs and it sank down. Improved my position, and now its rocketing again. Will probably sell off another chunk if it comes down to $90 (or 0.006 btc).

2nd example: I found out about SpectreCoin (a privacy coin) a week before Christmas that has returned some pretty great numbers. Its a bit riskier of a play since it is so new, so I won't sweat it if I lose my investment. Got in at $1.50 tho, and it already climbed up to over $6, before falling back on a nice pullback to around $4. I exited 25% at $5 when a giant wall formed at around 49k satoshis. Nobody was going to breakthru that after a 4x pump over 2 days, so I bailed the 25% out. I just got back in this evening almost 20% heavier than I was previously.

The thing about both of the examples above is that if Neo goes to 50% of its chief rival Ethereum, it'll sit at $500 as of this writing, and I'll have a nice showing for that. As for SpectreCoin, if it even achieves 25% of its chief rival Monero, it'll sit at around $100 as of this writing. I have my fair share of loser picks (Edgeless hasn't really done much, Monaco seems to be garbage, and Golem can't get any traction) but even in spite of those "loser" examples, I defy you to pick 2 50x gainers and NOT become a millionaire off of altcoins.

Diversify, do your own homework, examine, be meticulous and fair, and for the love of Shiva don't be greedy and go all in or all out. Don't trade on emotion. Do make a plan, and stick to it. If you can do that and pick a few winners, you can make a million. Or more.

Or just pick what John McAfee pumps, lol that fukken guy... /sarcasm
spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

Very possible. In fact i am on my way to make my first Millions in this industry. Made outside of here already. But looking forward to making as much as i can in here. so yes.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

It's going to be hard as hell but you need to keep on holding a lot of different altcoin and have a lot of money to start with. Then I am sure it's possible to be a crypto millionaire from Shitcoin

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?
Of course, you can become a millionaire by buying lots of altcoin. But use altcoin is good value. That will give you many benefits. You can buy altcoin with top ten of capmarket.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

To become a millionaire with altcoins need to buy now a lot and forget about them for at least a year. then it is quite possible to become not only a millionaire but also a millirder)))
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

Most likely good for you. You should learn better alt type on https://coinmarketcap.com/, usually these people will appreciate you the high profit x2, x3. You will need to buy as many alts to reserve and track all abilities as we have the ability to enter the top 100.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

Most of the altcoins are doing great at the moment, i have seen propy token flying from 0.50 to 5 in few weeks, a new token called storm is also doing well.

This is what Im thinking too. Investing on top coins give lower profit while risking on altcoins give much profit if you get lucky of choosing the right coins.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

I think you should specify your question. How much do you want to start with? If you start with 500k, the odds are in your favor. If you are hoping to turn 100$ to a one million, I am sorry, but I seriously doubt it.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

yes, there are really standing alcoins, but you need to make a decision yourself...we are all different and different values are important for us, therefore each of us will have different altcoins for achieving wealth
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

If you invest in ICO projects at the initial stage of their development you can earn a crazy profit.
For example, 10 million EXRN tokens cost about $ 10 in November. Now they trade about 500 dollars. The growth was 5000 percent.
Bitcoin  grew by 2000 percent for the year.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

low market cap, limited total supply and solid project is a key, no matter if the coin comes in under 100 or under 1000 list.

So true. If I'll buy a coin I'll definitely look first if it has a limited total supply because having that there's a big chance of getting it increase in value as it getting closer in total supply. And with this there's a bigger chance to be a millionaire.

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

Yeah, a lot better opportunity to be one with altcoins than with bitcoin
And I personally suggest you to buy new prospective coins with low market cap, because that kin of coins are the one who can go 100x even 1000x
Top 100 mostly are already having their moon time buy, with that huge marketcap, 10x is quite difficult for most of them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: