Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TagCoin (TAG)  (Read 18955 times)
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

this will good project but still has question
what benefit you give for investor?
just has coin for trade?
or has another benefits you give?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LordL

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

Thanks lordl for the info,
Sounds good the new platform and all , but there's been a change of mind many, many times from devs in the past,  first they were planning on keeping 20 mill new tokens for over ten years for burn swap , now it's changed to the end of March , what's  saying they won't  change their mind again and bring back a longer burn time frame after March, and announce something big and Tagcoin  gos to the moon which I believe can happen based on the tagcash venture.
Also in the last 3 months I have watch price and I believe it's been pushed down deliberately to make the swap offer more attractive so people burn their coins.
And all this changed  as Bitcoin started climiming to astronomical highs....maybe I'm completely wrong but no way I'm burning all my coins ,

Cheers

I dont think Tagcash is anymore involved in Tagcoin apart from keeping the door open for a burn and swap till end of March.
Therefore it might be both exchanges or individuals, who maybe manipulate the price through bots. I used to buy Tagcoin on Yobit as well and burn and swap for myself and others. I stopped when they were not updating the Tagcoin wallet anymore, so couldn't transfer to my own wallet for a while.
We will see if more Tagcoin will be burned towards next week, when the deadline approaches.

Personally I am focusing more on the new Tagcash platform, where new features are being added constantly. Most of them will be connected through Tagcash Token somehow. When more users and businesses start to use the platform to create tokens, trade them or use them as rewards for their customers, and create vouchers, coupons, red envelopes etc, things are starting to look good for Tagcash, Tagcash token holders and everybody believing in the project.
tagcash (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:05:44 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 05:59:53 AM by tagcash

On 31 March Tagcash will discontinue the support for Tagcoin and the tagcoin.org website will redirect to tagcash.com. We are still doing the 1 for 1 swap which will end 31 March.

An ERC20 Token has been created for TAGCASH (TAG) and can be searched for on etherscan.io or here is the contract address

https://etherscan.io/token/0x08999f1237dea81da49c86bdbd0a1e72f7960328

We are tokenizing many assets, which include any cryptocurrency added to the wallets. A corresponding multichain token can be used to move funds outside of the Tagcash wallet, and can be sent by address. The way that sending works within the wallet is as follows:

1. if email or ID used, it sends to users in the wallet
2. if multichain address used, it looks for user in our database with an account and transfers, but if not then it transfers to the multichain address sitting on another node wallet
3. If address entered is not either of the above, it will automatically send a request to pay to that address, usually that will be an external address for a cryptocurrency - we send from cold wallets to ECR20, Bitcoin or other types of wallets.

The exchange is still under construction, although we are testing it at the moment.

TAGCASH will be used to pay for creating or adding new tokens to the wallet, exchange, used as discount trading fees on the exchange, as an intermediary token between sales of rewards tokens, and as a redemption currency in the loyalty and marketing section of the wallet. It will also be used to pay for other services as released.

If any developers are interested in building additional modules, please get in touch.

I will end this post with a link to what we are doing with Fiat currency on the blockchain, helping with financial inclusion in Philippines
http://tagcash.com/pesosonblockchain.html
tagcash (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:59:57 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 05:59:38 AM by tagcash

I checked the burn of coins, the majority of which was done in China just under 4 million Tagcoin have been burned and converted to TAGCASH tokens. There are approximately 10 million new TAGCASH issued to new users (about 450 holders).

If any holders of new TAGCASH do not want to have them in the Tagcash central wallet, you can either connect your own node (using Multichain.com and connecting as per instructions on the web wallet), or sending them to your ether address for the ERC20 tokens (using the webwallet to send them, just enter your ethereum address). Alternatively, just message me and I can do it privately.

The TAGCASH ERC20 token  is what exchanges will be using in the near future, including our own exchange.
ALLON2017

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Not too sure will You still be able to send old coins to other wallets , and still access the Tagcoin explorer after the 31st  March ?
tagcash (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

if you have old tagcoin wallets, sure you send to other tagcoin wallets..we don;t control that...

as for the explorer, probably not going to maintain it...and the site will redirect to tagcash.com
dwl

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

Amazing news!!!
TAGcoin is now integrating with Stellar and tradable via Stellar DEX and within the TagcashWallet app!!!
For more info visit Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/90wbww/tagcash_adding_php_btc_tag_as_anchor_in/ don’t forget to comment and up vote if you like the news (more karma - faster full DEX integration).
Visit http://Tagcash.com for any additional info!
Join our Telegram channel https://t.me/tagcashwallet and feel free to ask any questions Wink
tagcash (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

I haven't posted for a few months, as we have been busy building out the network, working with government here to get licensed, and just, well, doing business..Wink

As the above poster mentioned, we decided not to stay with an Ethereum based coin, and moved to Stellar instead. This is because we are integrating tagcash with Stellar for movement of money across borders, and to allow us to take in Fiat currency around the world, used in Tagcash, without needing a E Money License in each location. This is fine for most currencies, except USD - always an issue dealing with the USA..Wink

We finally got our EMoney license after 4 long years and we are now able to compete with companies like Gcash, Paymaya on a legal footing..More importantly, our license authorises us to issue Fiat currency on permissioned blockchains, which includes Stellar. So we are now an anchor for PHP, and will also issue Bitcoin on Stellar as well. This means money can be sent from abroad in any currency in a few seconds, appearing in Tagcash Wallet and ready to be spent, cashed out etc.

Because of my interest for micropayments, I wanted to keep whole TagCoins cheap at 1 US cent, for people to buy and use within the Tagcash Wallet, where we use it as a payment token for many services and will expand on this as well. If you want to see how it is used, take a look at https://tagcash.com/tagcoin.php

You can trade TagCoin on multiple Stellar DEX - there is about 1.6 billion issued and circulating, mostly in the Tagcash Wallet. If you want to withdraw to Stellar, I can do it manually for you, but within the next week or so, you will be able to move it in and out of the wallet really easily. If you want, you can also have your own Stellar address like mark*tagcash.com, to send money or tokens to, including Stellar Lumens (XLM)

One of the projects we are working on is tokenizing company shares, under equity crowdfunding rules in Philippines. Startups here can raise up to 10 million pesos (about 190k USD), by offering equity for sale or as security for peer to peer lending. This will be under tagfunder.com, which is part of Tagcash.

I will try to post more often here about developments...

dwl

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:12:01 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 07:49:26 AM by dwl

Anyone who wants to buy the new TagCoin is welcome to any official Stellar DEX (Stellarport, StellarTerm and etc). Trading pairs are not yet visible on the main page but you can manually create any pair. There are two trading pairs for Sell/Buy orders already created - TAG/XLM and TAG/BTC (naobtc.com).
hashcash

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

I haven't posted for a few months, as we have been busy building out the network, working with government here to get licensed, and just, well, doing business..Wink

As the above poster mentioned, we decided not to stay with an Ethereum based coin, and moved to Stellar instead. This is because we are integrating tagcash with Stellar for movement of money across borders, and to allow us to take in Fiat currency around the world, used in Tagcash, without needing a E Money License in each location. This is fine for most currencies, except USD - always an issue dealing with the USA..Wink

We finally got our EMoney license after 4 long years and we are now able to compete with companies like Gcash, Paymaya on a legal footing..More importantly, our license authorises us to issue Fiat currency on permissioned blockchains, which includes Stellar. So we are now an anchor for PHP, and will also issue Bitcoin on Stellar as well. This means money can be sent from abroad in any currency in a few seconds, appearing in Tagcash Wallet and ready to be spent, cashed out etc.

Because of my interest for micropayments, I wanted to keep whole TagCoins cheap at 1 US cent, for people to buy and use within the Tagcash Wallet, where we use it as a payment token for many services and will expand on this as well. If you want to see how it is used, take a look at https://tagcash.com/tagcoin.php

You can trade TagCoin on multiple Stellar DEX - there is about 1.6 billion issued and circulating, mostly in the Tagcash Wallet. If you want to withdraw to Stellar, I can do it manually for you, but within the next week or so, you will be able to move it in and out of the wallet really easily. If you want, you can also have your own Stellar address like mark*tagcash.com, to send money or tokens to, including Stellar Lumens (XLM)

One of the projects we are working on is tokenizing company shares, under equity crowdfunding rules in Philippines. Startups here can raise up to 10 million pesos (about 190k USD), by offering equity for sale or as security for peer to peer lending. This will be under tagfunder.com, which is part of Tagcash.

I will try to post more often here about developments...

You swapped out my TAG for the Ethereum based platform. How do I get those swapped out for stellar?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
tagcash (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

There were only 3 addresses I sent coins to on ERC20 - and I am asked they be sent back to the issuer address, so I can burn them all. I will then send 100x of new TagCoin to the Stellar addresses.

For the foreseeable future, I will burn any old TagCoin to new TagCoin at 100x value, as long as they are burned off the old chain and I get the burn transaction ID.

We have just integrated Stellar into our demo wallet, for receiving and sending any asset based on Stellar that we manage (we have PHP, TAG and XLM). It should be available in the live wallet within the next day or so

We will be issuing BTC on Stellar as an anchor shortly as well, and showing 500 BTC as security.
ALLON2017

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

How do you find tag on the stellar exchange.
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:46:30 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:37:48 PM by slightmoon

Good things about TAG how you explain it's application still there is dominating projects have to give tough competition. Although it's really hard to stay in the market with new coin or idea. Hope for the good. 

dwl

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

How do you find tag on the stellar exchange.
As for example, you can go to https://stellarport.io/exchange/alphanum4/TAG/GDF75JL7X2XEQL5K743XKNU74CHGAVMZP666BANSC67IHFMAHTC6TEVP/native/XLM/Stellar?tab=Markets
ALLON2017

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

thanks
ALLON2017

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

why on stellar it says tag unverified? what does it mean? and when will tag go mainstream on exchanges like Binance or Kucoin etc.?  sorry I'm not to tech savvy  Thanks in Advance
dwl

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

why on stellar it says tag unverified? what does it mean? and when will tag go mainstream on exchanges like Binance or Kucoin etc.?  sorry I'm not to tech savvy  Thanks in Advance

I noticed the "unverified" thing too. Seems something wrong with fetching process of file.toml from tagcash.com (the problem appeared about a day ago). I'm sure the tech guys from TagCash wiil fix this soon.
About "mainstream exchanges". I don't think it'll be in foreseeable  future. There is at least one reason, Tagcoin was builded on multichain platform and now it's almost fully integrated with Stellar blockchain. So at least it is not that easy to add TAG to exchanges (it's not a token or something like that), and the second main reason is that Binance listing costs VERY much (there are rumors about couple of millions USD worth to get listed there). That's only my opinion based on my exp;)
dwl

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

BTW, we are going to launch a Bounty campaign soon... Wink
ALLON2017

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

is the tag sold on stellar for xlm the same value as the ones in Tagcash wallet and are whole coins that make up the 10 billion ?
dwl

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

is the tag sold on stellar for xlm the same value as the ones in Tagcash wallet and are whole coins that make up the 10 billion ?

Yes, it is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: