Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Bitcoin rise?  (Read 1035 times)
CrypticBabe (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:12:25 AM

when do you thing Bitcoin is gonna rise again?
its preety much stuck in 12k to 15k!
why is that?
Mcfee said it will reach 1m!
when is that gonna happen?
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:13:32 AM

Don't believe in predictions just because high profile people said so. In reality, no one can ever predict something to happen, they can only anticipate.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:15:34 AM

Nobody know whats going to happen. but my expectation is after newyear crypto in its whole will go back up. lots of people trying to enjoy the holidays.
2018 while be a rollercoaster in my opinion

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:16:51 AM

why is that?

i think bitcoin is facing the end of its hype and takes the consequenzes of the now existing huge market, and the now existing huge tx fees and low speed,

i dont think bitcoin will reach 20k USD,

why have 1 BTC with 55 USD high tx fees and low speed when you can also buy 20.00 Waves and have 0.01 USD tx fee?

people will not like to hear this but bitcoins best days are gone its going to stabilise on a low level again

regards

CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:19:44 AM

Don't believe in predictions just because high profile people said so. In reality, no one can ever predict something to happen, they can only anticipate.

True!
his prediction are mostly accurate! can't deny that!
but Bitcoin Do have this Growing Potential!
being a Worldwide usable currency does matter you know?
icoDealDeckcom

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

why is that?

i think bitcoin is facing the end of its hype and takes the consequenzes of the now existing huge market, and the now existing huge tx fees and low speed,

why have 1 BTC with 55 USD high tx fees and low speed when you can also buy 20.00 Waves and have 0.01 USD tx fee?

people will not like to hear this but bitcoins best days are gone its going to stabilise on a low level again

regards

Yes, if Bitcoin does not get its act together and improve transaction performance and lower fees then other platforms will gain market share.

coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

If you believe history is repeating itself from the 2013 bubble then expect continuous decline for 18 months down to $2k or less then a very slow increase.

But if some other crypto takes over the number 1 cap before that happens then btc could go down further.

There is no reason why btc would increase from todays over-inflated price. None.
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:28:20 AM

Nobody know whats going to happen. but my expectation is after newyear crypto in its whole will go back up. lots of people trying to enjoy the holidays.
2018 while be a rollercoaster in my opinion

That's true!
Lets see what The new year brings for us.
fo0tman

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

All this dip has been because of:
1. Whales cashed out profits
2. Newbs FUDed all along due to 1.
3. Xmas cashing out period.

Therefore, in 1-2 weeks time we should see a clear bounce.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:33:52 AM

Yes its stuck in between 12K to 15K, and predictions are also there but we cannot believe in any of the prediction. Because no one can predict that what will happen next in it.

shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

That is why it is predictions because it is uncertain the probability which it is gonna happen is very low unless it is a bold prediction which you can determine at likely a certain time frame. But still it is prediction so don't expect too much from it.

CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:38:11 AM

regards
This cant be!
its way more established then anyother legal currencies like USD!
but I'm really coinfused about its growth!
the low steed is because most of the Miners are busy with holidays and loads of transection traffic!
but incrasing transection fee will make more peofit for miners and it will surely increase the miners number (I HOPE).
so lets say Bitcoin will get back to its OLD selves with faster Confirmation Network. (lets pray actually)
then see what about its growth!
nothing to do before new year.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

why is that?

regards

Yes, if Bitcoin does not get its act together and improve transaction performance and lower fees then other platforms will gain market share.

No one really knows of what future holds with bitcoin and this problem should be address so bitcoin can survive. But I still believe that this is just a dramatic correction and I know in 2018 bitcoin will bounce back and go even higher. Just believe that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:41:03 AM

No one actually guess it,but many people can tell something that could be true or not.
Bitcoin is a process that will give you profit if you have faith on it with patience.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:42:49 AM

No one and not even high profile 'analysts' can predict for sure what Bitcoin price will be. What we can do is anticipate the next move based on our own findings instead of getting hyped.
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:44:49 AM

Yes its stuck in between 12K to 15K, and predictions are also there but we cannot believe in any of the prediction. Because no one can predict that what will happen next in it.
His previous predictions really made there way (even went further than that).
thats why I'm believing in his Predictions.
new year will surely bring some new thing.
lets wait and see.
minisegway

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:50:01 AM

They all promise that there will be a growth of up to a million US dollars, especially to warm the growth at bitcoin. Therefore, everything will be but not immediately. He stuck the main thing that did not fall below and it's good, now we are getting ready for a new spurt, the time to increase our portfolio !!
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:57:39 AM

What is the point of having bitcoin price increase when there are still problems of high transaction fees and network congestion issues? You'll probably end up giving up all that profit back in form of high transaction fees!
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:58:06 AM

You wanna it so early. Just be patience. It will back up on its own rhythm.  I just didn't know how many days before you started your journey with bitcoin but look that about a year ago it was just all around 600 or 700$.  Now its about to 15000$. What the upcoming it is. So its so possible to go on 1million. I hope the price will move so soon .I think its all about the stress of New year. Bitcoin is that coin which is unstoppable. I remembered one of the greatest rich in the world Mr. Bill gates said bitcoin is unstoppable. No one can stop btc .It will be up to the mark and break his all own step. Stay close and be patience some good news coming soon.

Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

May be Bitcoin will rise again after first week of January 2018. Due to Christmas and New Year holiday so many people  enjoy holiday when all the people get back on work Bitcoin will rise again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: