Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 12:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠  (Read 4780 times)
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

This place is just wonderful as enthusiast are just busy working things out to make this project a big success... Nice work guys and let the good work continues... Let's moon together

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

yes, with its long-awaited project, and many projects that have failed with this idea, hopefully you have prepared everything you need. besides also to compete with similar applications that you have combined  Cheesy
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:35:15 AM

There have been icos, but only few have good dignity,, there are many projects but only few survive.. With the look of things, the roadmap and white paper of this project, one can make his or her projection that this project is big enough to boom and moon back to back... All I just wish is that people should not miss out on such a great opportunity as this...

Xmoneta_ICO

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

I feel a different atmosphere when visiting the Official Website, it seems there is a spirit and a clear future. I hope this will be good. and my little suggestion for you to add bounty in telegram

Hey! Thanks for your support and an idea.
Good luck!
Rahmadzz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

I feel a different atmosphere when visiting the Official Website, it seems there is a spirit and a clear future. I hope this will be good. and my little suggestion for you to add bounty in telegram

Hey! Thanks for your support and an idea.
Good luck!

I will wait for the good news, hopefully the team can consider my idea

Good luck team  Smiley
Gomunoh

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

Over 60 members in the Telegram now. Looking good!
Everyone best join in and stay tuned on the token pre sale
that's coming this January 25, 2018! Anyone please feel free to ask questions!

Regards.
the project aims to create a universal messenger application and complete based on Blockchain technology and it will give the opportunity to the users to chat, send messages, make orders, purchase goods, trade with people and save money. good luck to ico is completed.

Yes that's right! Thanks for showing interest in the project Smiley
yes this project is the deal for that but I have a question whether this project will be successful / triumphant if yes it is because what?
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

30% for the pre ico bonus is pretty nice and gives those early birds the chance to get in cheaper before the main ICO. I hope that this project reaches it's hard cap investment wise and I like these disruptive businesses now taking hold all over the world. I am just getting used to mobile apps myself as I am a bit of a late cell phone user but slowly I am getting used to using them, just like in the early days I was trying out the net. Soon all communications will be mobile as well as doing our work in general. I also made two videos of this project in two languages to get the word out to wider audiences.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

This project is just great as the team are working their ass out to make the investor proud of their respective investments and by providing satisfying bonuses.. Let's moon..

Anamoore

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

What can XMONETA Currently compete with major messenger apps like Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram and so on using a large corporate server, which keeps them really centered?
Hopefully my questions answered
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

What can XMONETA Currently compete with major messenger apps like Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram and so on using a large corporate server, which keeps them really centered?

Hello! First we are heading in different direction than the mainstream messengers. Messenger industry as such is still growing field with many opportunities. We want to position ourselves and grow within the cryptosphere as the central focus of Xmoneta. XMN utility token will allow us to synthesize messaging with the different cryptocurrency fin-tech opportunities such as crypto-bank, ETFs, trading platform and more. And of course the marketplace that will connect the abstract fin-tech with the real goods and services. Haven't hear about smilar plans from the competitors.

Here you can read more how we are positioning ourselves in the messenger scene: https://steemit.com/technology/@xmoneta/how-we-feel-about-the-current-messenger-scene.
We also do have a corporate server, but we are looking towards the distributed solutions. We are not interested in the users private information.  Hence we want to keep the user data and personal information away from the centralization. 
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

waiting for pre ico landing  Smiley is it going to be a lot of devotees? Let's wait.
[Everything Will be happen. We hape to optimism. I think preico price more low rate than others. Lets wait and see whats the market response with this. ]
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

waiting for pre ico landing  Smiley is it going to be a lot of devotees? Let's wait.
[Everything Will be happen. We hape to optimism. I think preico price more low rate than others. Lets wait and see whats the market response with this. ]

let's watch together, all of this we rely on the performance of dev drivero team for promotion their big project
Anamoore

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

Hello! First we are heading in different direction than the mainstream messengers. Messenger industry as such is still growing field with many opportunities. We want to position ourselves and grow within the cryptosphere as the central focus of Xmoneta. XMN utility token will allow us to synthesize messaging with the different cryptocurrency fin-tech opportunities such as crypto-bank, ETFs, trading platform and more. And of course the marketplace that will connect the abstract fin-tech with the real goods and services. Haven't hear about smilar plans from the competitors.

Here you can read more how we are positioning ourselves in the messenger scene: https://steemit.com/technology/@xmoneta/how-we-feel-about-the-current-messenger-scene.
We also do have a corporate server, but we are looking towards the distributed solutions. We are not interested in the users private information.  Hence we want to keep the user data and personal information away from the centralization. 
Thanks for answering my question!
everyone will be questioning in the market where will this big project come?
Because it is an assessment of ico, and it is not possible for them to waste time and money that is not found next
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

let's watch together, all of this we rely on the performance of dev drivero team for promotion their big project
Yeah, that's the spirit.... In togetherness we stand... Let the countdown of success begin

satia19

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

I see your milestone in ICO and it is listed there in Q2 2018 will launch the app, whether the application is complete with the market, buying and selling, and also the wallet?
can't wait for affiliate program, hope your app has been reach my country.
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

I see your milestone in ICO and it is listed there in Q2 2018 will launch the app, whether the application is complete with the market, buying and selling, and also the wallet?

Hello! Thank you for your interest in Xmoneta. First we develop the minimum viability product (MVP) to get it out ASAP for the people who are waiting it. It will include the core functionality. Its main focus is to built a  messenger for social and business communication which will be continuously improved . Soon there will be added the next layers to Xmoneta platform. As far as the development goes the important question is - what are the most actual and needed functions for the user to begin with? What would be your priorities? 
usahaali05

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

Very interesting project. Looking forward to be listed on exchanges!
explain how innovative Xmoneta innovations and future programs?
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:55:50 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 10:56:00 AM by Cryptomonyet

I have a question for you, is xmoneta can also withdraw directly into bank account ?
So if your application support that, i think that it will be perfect and more interesting  Grin
satia19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:52:54 AM

Hello! Thank you for your interest in Xmoneta. First we develop the minimum viability product (MVP) to get it out ASAP for the people who are waiting it. It will include the core functionality. Its main focus is to built a  messenger for social and business communication which will be continuously improved . Soon there will be added the next layers to Xmoneta platform. As far as the development goes the important question is - what are the most actual and needed functions for the user to begin with? What would be your priorities? 

My opinion in what I need now is, how can I make a buy-sell transaction to many people without having to go to the bank and transfer it. if only the messenger app I'm sure is too much in this world
Rahmadzz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:58:47 AM

My opinion in what I need now is, how can I make a buy-sell transaction to many people without having to go to the bank and transfer it. if only the messenger app I'm sure is too much in this world
Such problems will be very difficult for dev, the rules of each country are of course different
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: