Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1898 times)
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:47:37 PM

The best benefit I got from bitcoin last 2017 was to be able to become financially stable and to make my family happy. I was able to provide my family's needs because of bitcoin and it had been a very fruitful year for me and my family. I was able to save a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:01:19 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

Bitcoin really had a great impact in my life this year. It change my habit , my principles and my financial status. Well as I'm striving to reach my dreams, bitcoin has been a big help for me in sustaining my needs. This year, I was able to help my loved ones and was able to provide their needs.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:26:54 PM

I must admit that this year was great for me thanks to bitcoin, because I did not need to accumulate more bitcoins than I had at the beginning of this year to see my investment multiplied x15. Also this year I started to trade in cryptos for the first time, because for several years I had already obtained good results as a trader in other markets. I have nothing but gratitude to life for allowing me to get out of my poverty through bitcoin.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:05:10 PM

I actually didn't get much benefits from Bitcoin in 2017. At one point I owned over 16 BTC but I foolishly gambled them away and if I kept them I would haeve a lot of money now.

It sucks but on the other hand we didn't know what they would be worth at the time so I don't feel bad about it in that sense. Everything happens for a reason and we just need to learn from it and move on!

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:07:24 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Benefits that ive got in bitcoin in 2017 is i gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies, earned a little bitcoin thats help me and my family. This year 2018 will be challenging, i want to focus here in bitcoin to earn much more for my future coz i have a goal this year that i want to achieve.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:16:51 PM

The best benefit from bitcoin in 2017 is the incredible price increase to almost 20K. This upswing was totally unexpected and was a very pleasant surprise. Bitcoin brought good gains for investors and also attracted the mainstream. Many people who had no clue before, became aware of bitcoin's possibilities and the existance of cryptocurrency.

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:21:36 AM

Now in 2018, I know about bitcoin in 2017. I am very fortunate to be introduced to bitcoin, by 2017 most of my expectations come true because I can help my parents and can meet all the needs of my family, even though I am not unemployed but I really need a side job like bitcoin to perfect my income...

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
0t3p0t

Activity: 1498
Merit: 350

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

Same here mate. 2017 is a great year when in terms of all time highs but unfortunately issues are also present that year like transaction fees and the delays but still the Bitcoin struggle continues. I came in this forum just the year 2016 but became active early 2017 and I did not expect to earn pretty decent amount of money from just signature campaigns alone and I am happy that through Bitcoin I can now help my family because they are my priority. I know how hard life is but Bitcoin give us chances to live with financial freedom. My year 2017 in this Bitcoin community gives me new ideas and teaches me lessons which are the best weapons to survive in this struggle for the next coming years to the future of life in this world.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2870
Merit: 629

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

By investing in this crypto and other alts i earned money which i didnt expect to be as high as my salary. Its a big help in my financial needs especially we face financial problems due to my parents health.

Hopefully this year 2018, bitcoin price will bounce back so investors will be motivated to invest again in cryptocurrency.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

I started to invest in bitcoin on July2017. I started to trade and waited for the right price to sell. Then I tried to join signature campaigns that gives me a chance to earn bitcoin. It really gives me excitement everytime I join signature campaigns. I learned a little enough but it helps me a lot. I haven't given much of it yet but I know this year its gonna be great year and years ahead with bitcoin.

AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

Not directly benefits but a little speculation or prediction that my long term investment will grow. The price fluctuation made me earn more than a 250% of my long term investment. Bitcoin is really profitable when you have the required patience.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

The only benefits i got is extra money, but that money gives me more wealth and make me away in credits, 2017 is one of my better year in my life i got huge money that can cover all my expenses and now i am having savings than can be used for my future expenses and that saving is for my kids.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:04:55 AM

More benefits i've got from this bitcoin in the year 2017. One of this is a financial of course. I earned a lot of bitcoin enough for my needs and also i got a job, a great job ideal for me.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

i got interested in crypto this year due to btc appreciation. learned a new world i havent been aware before - very interesting and promising. made a couple of easy bucks. 2017 was just a start for me.

Thats true, informations and knowledge regarding this platform may be more useful when time comes, I have gained so much here first thing first the peofit of course 80% of the reason I think why we enter ourselves here is gaining profit, and the patience we have was being tested a great attitude to be shape is our patience ,cause not everyday here is christmas or distribution, and the knowledge and being independent in he same way helps us to become ready if enter the companies already.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

i got interested in crypto this year due to btc appreciation. learned a new world i havent been aware before - very interesting and promising. made a couple of easy bucks. 2017 was just a start for me.

Thats true, informations and knowledge regarding this platform may be more useful when time comes, I have gained so much here first thing first the peofit of course 80% of the reason I think why we enter ourselves here is gaining profit, and the patience we have was being tested a great attitude to be shape is our patience ,cause not everyday here is christmas or distribution, and the knowledge and being independent in he same way helps us to become ready if enter the companies already.

Well for now, the benifits so far is I've got the chance to be involved here at the bitcoin forum and I was able to learn and understand how bitcoin works.
Another thing, I would be able to upgrade my rank sooner that I may soon apply for a signature campaign that I may start to earn sooner. Thanks to bitcoin
for having me involved in this forum.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

An opportunity to work without the expense of quitting study. Many students dont finish their studies because they need to find a job to sustain their daily needs and I'm glad I'm not one of them, a big thanks to bitcoin and the community.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:10:29 AM

Well I have got so much, specially profit , before during holdiay seasons I cannot contribute with the expenses or should we say the things that should be bought for holidays, unlike when I am gaing a little in Bitcoincan contribute already maybe not so much but still helpful thing.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

I got a lot of benefit  financially, as we all can see the spiking price of bitcoin really give an early adopter an advantage, and in 2017 the popularity of bitcoin  really reach the highest point, in my opinion is a bit too high until it become the government focus, and I learned a lot about the bitcoin potential for the future
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

quite a lot of benefits that I feel, even though I just joined bitcoin. such as supplement my income by joining in airdrop. also made me have a basic how to do business.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

quite a lot of benefits that I feel, even though I just joined bitcoin. such as supplement my income by joining in airdrop. also made me have a basic how to do business.

It feels so good that bitcoin or other cypto currencies have being such a useful invention that it is helping and making them financial stable to an extent. This is indeed the year of cypto currencies across world since it has given the best returns and made some unemployed people to get employment, get some extra income via doing some tasks etc.

Like everyone else it has helped me as well to support myself and family during 2017.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: