Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1903 times)
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

I gain good profit from this investment.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

well not much success in 2017, it was rather solid but nothing big. My worst decision was made during 2016 when I sold 16 BTC in total (price was ridiculously low)....... by the prices at the end of 2017 I could have been rich. wrong timing one would say
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

I got a very good profit from it, considering that I invested a little, but in 2017 bitcoin was very pleasantly surprised by this factor. That is my profit in money
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

i just started in the end of the year, but this year i will study about bitcoin from beginner into advance i hope i can be like you all guys
success all

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

I got a very good profit from it, considering that I invested a little, but in 2017 bitcoin was very pleasantly surprised by this factor. That is my profit in money
You are lucky enough that you managed to make this much of money in a time period of one year. The progress of bitcoin was no doubt really good in the last year and most of the people really earned a huge profit from bitcoin as its market value increased very much significantly. You can still make more money but for that you need to remain consistent in your work and you need to keep working hard.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

You are lucky enough that you managed to make this much of money in a time period of one year. The progress of bitcoin was no doubt really good in the last year and most of the people really earned a huge profit from bitcoin as its market value increased very much significantly. You can still make more money but for that you need to remain consistent in your work and you need to keep working hard.
2017 was my year of breakthrough in Bitcoin investment. I started bitcoin in late 2015, starting from then till 2016, I was unable to earn anything and it was very hard for me, most of my friends lost their interest in it and decided to quit, I already made up my mind before things changed.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Well, bitcoin is very beneficial in terms of financial assistance and there are already thousands of people who are getting rich because of bitcoin by investing like mention above or just participating in a bounty campaign. Like me, i receive a satisfactory amount last 2017 because of participating in a bounty campaign and i am very thankful for the crypto world.

bunch

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

Since I have not realised anything yet, my benefit has been excitement :-)
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Last year 2017 was the best year for me in the world of cyrpto. I have learned so much from bitcoins and other coins. I have learned to trade and I have learned to invest in a reputable business. I hope this another year would be the continuation of the last year luck.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
dreambigbtc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

Bitcoin wise I lost in 2017, but I have profited from alts since the btc hit 20,000 usd,

Really sad since missed the ETH roller coaster and hoping for the best in 2018 by learning from mistakes..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

There is a lot of benefits that i have got from bitcoin in 2017 and that is to build a solid foundation for my cryptocurrency investment and that is giving me a passive income which is the best for me because even though i will go to a vacation for a week. I will still some few hundred bucks from my investment.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

For me, 2017 is the year of acquaintance with Bitcoin. I started to take interest in crypto-currencies and work with Bitcoin. I was once again convinced that crypto-currencies really help a lot to improve the financial situation. For me, Bitcoin has become a remarkable extra earnings. I'm glad that I can have savings in Bitcoins for travel. I also financially help my family thanks to Bitcoin. I hope that in 2017 Bitcoin helped many people and brought positive emotions to them.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

Very many benefits that i got from bitcoin in 2017 ago.
The benefits of bitcoin that i felt very much in the past year is in terms of the economy that is very sufficient for my life.
In addition to financially, i gained a lot of knowledge about bitcoins that initially did not know and shared information or got a new way to use digital currency, all in this forum.
I ended the year 2017 very beautiful, and hope in 2018 will run better again.
Thanks bitcoin

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

By 2017, Bitcoin gave me many advantages in my life. I can imagine what it would be like for someone to experience an economic downturn, and it happened to me, but once I got to know Bitcoin and participated in it, now my economy is slowly improving.
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

Bitcoin really is kind of a helpful job. First, I got closer to one of my friend who introduced this to me and make more friends that we invited. Second, I became a person whose patience is a little longer, compared before, and then last and the most important benefit I received is the knowledge and money I got in here.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

i got interested in crypto this year due to btc appreciation. learned a new world i havent been aware before - very interesting and promising. made a couple of easy bucks. 2017 was just a start for me.
That's right,me also the only benefits I've got from bitcoin last year was I got registered in early december 2017.I'm so happy with my decission because I'm here now started to joined compaigns which I've really thankful for given me an enlightful opportunity.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

Bitcoins brought me to right path, Somehow it totally change my life into a well being, Previously I just waste my time doing nothing, making fun with my friends, but it turns out that life is empty without achievement, This is my dream to escape from poverty, Thanks for my friends who introduced bitcoins. Bitcoin is the answer of financial problems... Somehow it helps in fulfilling my needs:)
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I never knew that entering this crypto has benefited me a lot..until i found myself getting interested to it.it really helps me because i dont have stable job to produce all the needs of my family especially  for the studies of my children.I focus my time in learning about this..so now it really benefits me..i hope that it will continue its success

ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:09:17 AM

I made a wonderful profit as never before. It helped me put many things in the way. We all know money is really important for living a good life but the most important, thanks to btc i’m happier and more confident now.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:10:38 AM

Just like you, I also benefit greatly from bitcoin and greatly help my economy and my family. I am very motivated to get more profit from bitcoin this year, but for now, it will be a bit more difficult than in the past years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: