Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1898 times)
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

Thru my investment at bitcoin for almost two years of hodling it, im very much blessed! All of my efforts are merited despite of many challenges everything is not going to waste. Im so thankful at bitcoin for the opportunities he gave to me to earn high, it really helps a lot to my family especially at the education of my children (school tuition). Hoping that bitcoin will stay forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

Thru my investment at bitcoin for almost two years of hodling it, im very much blessed! All of my efforts are merited despite of many challenges everything is not going to waste. Im so thankful at bitcoin for the opportunities he gave to me to earn high, it really helps a lot to my family especially at the education of my children (school tuition). Hoping that bitcoin will stay forever.
Although I just gained a little amount of money, but still it has been a big help for me, so now that I am learning new things out I know that this year 2018 will be one of my big break and can save a lot of money that I will share for my loved ones.
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
so many benefits that i get from bitcoin,like the tuition that my pàrents produce,thru bitcoin all the expenses are not problem anymore and i earn money on my own.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
isyot12345

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
so many benefits that i get from bitcoin,like the tuition that my pàrents produce,thru bitcoin all the expenses are not problem anymore and i earn money on my own.

In 2017 we have a small business we give at bitcoin. my life was change her cause a lot of blessings we give her. in bitcoin my house was repair. and can give a tuition fees at the school. she can help you for financial problem. hoping it will never end. so that many people we can save and help her. thank you very very much bitcoin for all you have given me.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

2017 is a stepping stone for me in the world of bitcoin. I started trading and do some campaigns in the mid of 2017 then before it ends. It gives me hope that their is a brighter future not only in bitcoin but in the cryptoworld. For now, I am employed and do some trading and campaigns as sideline job.

genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

I joined in the signature campaign at the end quarter of 2017. It helps me a lot in my studies and my personal needs as an individual. Though I am a student, I help my parents by giving some of my earnings in bitcoin to finance our family's expenses. I never thought I can be like a professional one that earns money at an early age. By 2018, I am looking forward for better success, not only in myself but also for bitcoin that it can recover from the present situation.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

Bitcoin in 2017 was  a good year. This is the year that i benefited with cryptocurrency, its like my first time earning from an online home base job with no so much pressure. That was the time when people go crazy with bitcoin. This was the time that i had another source of income aside from a regular job. And that was the time that rate of bitcoin was totally high! I hope 2018 will overcome 2017.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Bitcoin benefits are outrageous to me in the sense that I was able to
invest my fiat money to bitcoin.After about nine months, the bitcoin yielded
interest of over 1200% when converted back to fiat.That money was used to
get stuffs as car, good accommodation and family face-lift.Having also involved in
trading business, there are lots of potential gains inherent in bitcoin and other
crypto currency investments.Subscribe today.Thanks.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

Last year was the best, I earned a lot of money from cryptocurrencies. I bought some important things, paid some liabilities and other things that did help my family financially. Maybe because last year was the best year for bitcoin but I will surely continue what I did since last year.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Luckily, I was blessed and happy that I had bitcoin as a part of my life last year. It brought me a lot of opportunities and it change my life for the better which I'm really thankful of. My salary is not really enough to sustain our daily needs though I am working more that eight hours a day and luckily I had bitcoin which made everything easier for me in terms of finances.
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

Bitcoin literally saved and turned my life around and I am speechless as to how I feel about it. Words can't describe how good it feels to go from nothing to something by using the resources you have around you. Everyday I count my stars and acknowledge I am a blessed individual.

kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Ive got enough money to provide my family needs and i was able to pay my loans and other stuffs.I create a small business though to help me to earn extra money.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

I got the benefit from bitcoin in 2017, because I bought it for the minimum price during the market correction, and now bitcoin has grown 4 times, now bitcoin is my additional income, I think making it the main one. Profit)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

I was so happy with the bitcoin, in 2017 and has a lot of advantages derived from the results of my work in bitcoin, frankly once I was just a unemployment no fixed job, but for me to play bitcoin, my life more useful and don’t be unemployment lagi.Telah many things that I bought through the main bitcoin, for example, television, handphone,bike and other

The year was cool as I bought several Bitcoins for the less price in advance. probably I had to sell some of them to buy more BTC for cheap, but I was not in time to do it.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

Many thanks to Satoshi for initiative for the introduction of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general because i happen to the benefactor in 2017 despite the fact that i got to know about Bitcoin in the same 2017 i really benefited a lot through signature campaign and social media campaign and Trading crypto currency.
parallaxbug9

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

It didn't changed my life I am still as I was before btc investment
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

The benefits I got from bitcoin in 2017 is having more knowledge, interest in reading and do some research  watch you-tube about it. Also, I got extra income, and spending my  past time with payment. And was able to saved it for my dream to travel in Japan.
I recently have finished my studies and started my job in a firm nearby a couple of months ago. After I finished my studies and before the starting my job, I really wanted to earn something to pay my rent as well as some pocket money. Bitcoin not only helped me to overcome those, but also gave me something interesting to look into which increased my knowledge and taught me about the management of the finance. I will just say “Thank you Bitcoin”
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

Bitcoin has been a good way for me to earn even though I'm still an underaged teenager which makes me ineligible to engage in an adult work environment. And being able to pay for myself, I had gained confidence and self-esteem knowing that bitcoin had helped me to be able to support myself financially. As of now I can even help my family with their expenses and bills.

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

the surge in bitcoin exchange rates by the end of 2017 is remarkable, many advantages can be found by everyone. Even I personally feel it deeply. The other benefit I feel is that it makes me feel meaningful, that I can still earn even if I do not have a steady job. The truth is that bitcoin is my reliable source of income today.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

I know bitcoin at the right moment, when I really need money to pay my debt. when I was trying to make money, my friend gave me bitcoin explanation, then I tried to try bitcoin by following some signature campaigns, finally I got a gift from signature campaign that I follow, and I can pay the debt.
My next hope is that bitcoin will remain glorious, so that I and everyone can still benefit from bitcoin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: