Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1905 times)
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

I have got absoulutly nothing from bitcoin last year. It's not bitcoins fail i was just busy working with altcoins and it's much more interesting and profitable for me.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

I can earn money while still studying at a university. Bitcoin is the perfect sideline job for me because I can earn money while learning without taking too much time of it which is very very nice.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:10:37 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 06:35:23 PM by Epimetheus

I got a lot of benefits from bitcoin in 2017 yesterday, one of the most valuable things in my life is to have a girl I love and eventually marry her, and the most fun thing that the cost of a wedding reception that I spend some of my bitcoin income , then in the year 2017 yesterday was the year of happiness in my life by having bitcoin in a pretty good amount so it can help the cost of my wedding reception.

I will learn more information from bitcoin. It helpful to for the future growth and fulfill my family dream. It good to use for the future business improvement. I hold the coin for the future growth now coin price is increase day by day. It good opportunity for the learn more information. It any time to check. So before buy and sell the coin i will check the prices day by day. So time is important for this process.
I have earned a lot of money from bitcoin in 2017.I am a student and I do not have a job.But after joining bitcoin I do mot have to even ask for my pocket money too.I even have some bitcoins.Some I have saved and the others I have invested in bitcoin only as it gives huge profit returns in a lesser period of time.Signature camapaigns have also given me some bitcoins which are very helpful.If someone has bitcoin then he or she can live their life independently.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

I have earned a lot of money from bitcoin in 2017.

It is certainly many people who are involved in btc in 2017 would have earned it. Also btc or virtual currencies has provided so many job or business opportunity for the unemployed people. Many have become now self - reliant and leaving their full time and starting their own business related to this.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

Many of the benefits I get from bitcoin in 2017 and the year before, I've better in English and my income is also getting better, I earn enough income so I can make a home buy a laptop, pay for college and everyday life , just a lot of what I got from this bitcoin
In short, bitcoin helped you in living a chill life and made it possible for you to take some practical steps for the accomplishment of your dreams. A visit to Japan would be a memorable one and you must be amazed by their technology. I admire this nation for being so hard working and leading the world in technology. I am going to now read more and more about bitcoin and methods of collecting it for I also want world tour.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Bitcoin is my main source of income. The reason why I can buy all of my daily needs like foods is because bitcoin gave me opportunity to earn money. I believe that I can all of my needs and wants because of the bitcoin.
It is very useful for our daily life and it will be very easy to buy thing using bitcoin, for me bitcoin is able to earn profit; I can use it to get all those expensive goods which were just like a dream for me. Now I use bitcoin as an extra source of income and it will make me financially better and strong, I am an independent earner of my family, bitcoin has the low price now so I can easily buy and hold to save for my children and get peaceful life after the retirement from my job.
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

I met in late 2016 and was afraid that I was not experienced. Now 2017 was not profitable for me. Hold for 2018 and 2019.
I am currently wasting what I earned in 2017.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

I think 2017 is a very colorful year, the first 6 months are very suitable to be rich ( a lot of coins are cheap). The other 6 months have been very sudden price changes very Bitcoin, especially the decline that started in December is still continuing.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:00:03 AM

I started here last August 2017 but I'm not really active here in forum after I registered. That's why I didn't get much as what I've read here. Thank you for sharing because I will used it as an inspiration to spend a little bit of time here in forum. For now, even though my income here is not big like the others it's a great help to me.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

Last 2017 was not great for me in Bitcoin as it is the time when lots of seminars and out of town works have been given to me by my boss. No time to even visit the forum, the charts, in short I am only here during the first and last quarter of the year and the only bitcoin I have is from 2016.

But still I make money from that and I could say that I wasn't left behind that far and I could say that I am still part of the trip(I'm still on the bus).

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

I have traded bitcoin in the first quarter of 2017, but I have suffered losses. Since then I have not been trading much. But, I have earned some bitcoin in other sources. Apart from losing, I have benefitted a lot at the end of 2017.

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

Too bad I was not able to convert some of my bitcoins last December. But I am still happy and just holding them. Some of it I already converted into altcoins. I plan to have land based business this year. I am patiently waiting for the market to fully recover.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

I really didn't get much since I found out about bitcoin when the year was nearly at the end ,
So I just have some new clothes pair of shoes that's all that I have bought from my earning in bitcoin.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

Too bad I was not able to convert some of my bitcoins last December. But I am still happy and just holding them. Some of it I already converted into altcoins. I plan to have land based business this year. I am patiently waiting for the market to fully recover.
That is good if you can wait for some time. because the price is expected to increase, and hopefully you will see the price trading above the previous all time high price of bitcoin. Those people who have patient and can hold their bitcoin for some more time i am sure that they will really get a very good profit from bitcoin because of the increasing price of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

I didn't had any advantages in bitcoin a year ago since I as of late knew the possibility of bitcoin and other cryptographic forms of money a year ago. Today, I am winning a little measure of cash by joining some mark battles here in bitcoin talk and I appreciate it a great deal since it enhances my English capability.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

Bitcoin is my main source of income. The reason why I can buy all of my daily needs like foods is because bitcoin gave me opportunity to earn money. I believe that I can all of my needs and wants because of the bitcoin.
These coins give you best chances the uplift the life you are live-in now. Better options are always coming every next day where you are required to put your hard efforts and best results can be archived as per your performance and luck.

Still, game is in your court where you are given with much easy methods of earning. You can change the whole scenario of your life with these amazing bitcoins.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Personally my assets have benefitted exponentially. It had grown really a mile away as compare to 2016  where I barely made a thousand dollars in return. So last year was really good for my crypto investment . I am hoping it will sustain in the next 5 years.

jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

I have known bitcoin a few months ago. As of now, maybe the benefits i got in bitcoin is not actually money because Im still learning how to works in bitcoin. I got some money but the important thing I got is I learned how to be responsible and how to manage my time and my money.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

Various kinds have been passed, from the first I joined the development of information cripto money and information technology blockchain with telegram group and it is the best struggle in the year 2017.

It is quite a lot of benefits that I get especially important is a very useful science once me and everyone.

I am very interested in the information for the development of cripto money, so I prepare all the way to carry out my duties.

Because for me the development of cripto money is very important to get to know the now-evolving world with today's technology, for the future development.

petmalulodi

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

Because of being here and doing bounty campaigns I've earn some BTC and ETH and that helped me to pay for the debt of my parents to other people. Because of bitcoin I am having extra money which I can use for my daily life. I am now starting to set aside some BTC since I am planning to have my own business soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: