Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano(ADA) get to $3 by End of Q1  (Read 3459 times)
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:03:43 AM

I have been monitoring the slow but steady growth of Cardano(ADA) for the past 6 weeks. It has been accumulating impressive market Cap that places it amongst the top 5 and a high liquidity level that outpaces NEO, STELLAR, MONERO, DASH and EOS.

I forsee ADA having a tough time breaking the $1 barrier but after that, getting to $2 would be a dash.

Where do you see ADA at the end of Q1 and Q2? 2018 - (do consider IOHK 2018 Delivery Roadmap)

Would love an analytical response.

Thanks.
We hope that it will not fail and next year we will talk about it like eos, like new coins that can move the eth from the first place. Of course it's hard to believe in getting up more than x10 for this year, but the next one should show all the benefits necessarily.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

i  think Cardano(ADA) price it's already very high ,  and without real application right now , likee many other crypto projectt thaat have a huge marketcap but without anny real use.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

I like the slow pumps he most since it displays organic growth which is really a good thing. A lot of people doing their own research instead of just buying into pumps, they see the real value of the project in a better way.Maybe next year,the market should in bull trend to be able to increase.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:03:52 AM

I think this news should positively affect the Cardano price: Are Cardano And Google Going Into A Crypto Partnership?

According to recent reports, the CEO of the company called IOHK, and the founder of a popular cryptocurrency called Cardano (ADA), Charles Hoskinson, has been invited to answer questions at Google’s headquarters in London. The invitation included the Director of Engineering at IOHK, Duncan Coutts.

Together, the two talked about various topics, including the future of cryptos, blockchain technology, and its potential use. After the meeting, Hoskinson and Coutts held a Q&A with an audience, centered on these technologies. In their speech, the two paid special attention to the potential and fundamentals of Cardano’s special consensus protocol called Ouroboros.

https://cryptocoin.news/news/are-cardano-and-google-going-into-a-crypto-partnership-17049/

smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Before participating in Traxia AMA this Friday at 5 PM (GMT+8), check out the recording of surprise AMA with Charles Hoskinson and learn more about our investor #Cardano and the #blockchain TMT will migrate to. https://forum.cardano.org/t/surprise-ama-with-charles-hoskinson-08-10-2018/14865
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

Cardano is one of the most promising coin of 2019 because of Charles Hoskinson vision of Blockchain 3.0, I never follow any coin as much as I follow cardano's news and development. I think Cardano is a sleeping giant. if Cardano would be able to live with their roadmap then $3 is possible but NOT this year.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

cardano is a good and have potential in the future but to get $3 in this year is almost impossible, i think $1 when btc bullrun is coming..we hope soon
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

should i call it the sleeping dragon  Huh
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cardano
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

I'd like to see such price because I'm a big ADA holder. But I think it impossible at the mid-term even. Project have some developments and applications but such spats with IOHK are not good and don't lead to success. Actually I think ADA is one of the 10 the most giant ideas. But management is main also not developers only
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

Cardano, Zcash, Stellar Surge Prior to Coinbase Listing; XLM up 27% https://t.co/zqAxY1mdVw
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

I have been monitoring the slow but steady growth of Cardano(ADA) for the past 6 weeks. It has been accumulating impressive market Cap that places it amongst the top 5 and a high liquidity level that outpaces NEO, STELLAR, MONERO, DASH and EOS.

I forsee ADA having a tough time breaking the $1 barrier but after that, getting to $2 would be a dash.

Where do you see ADA at the end of Q1 and Q2? 2018 - (do consider IOHK 2018 Delivery Roadmap)

Thanks.
I would say this, let's first get to the level of one dollar, any sleeping dragon can both sleep and continue, to develop itself.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

I think it is not possible for the end of this year. Maybe next year. The market should in bull trend to be able to increase.
Yes, I guess I have to agree with you on this. This year is a very turbulent year for the cryptocurrency and the market until now is in bear mode. I am not making predictions but I believe by next year in the first quarter, we will see coins movement of almost all the coins there will still be losers but more are becoming gainers. This is I am hoping so.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

If Bitcoin continue to trade sideways ADA will probably decline slightly. The catalyst for Cardano rising will be new investors and they aren't likely to enter while the overall crypto market is not showing any signs of price growth.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Thanks.

No one knows if that will happen. But if the market situation goes green, it is not far from impossible that Cardano becomes better than $3. I also trust this coins and I speculate that Cardano is going to become one of the biggest altcoins in the future.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Thanks.

No one knows if that will happen. But if the market situation goes green, it is not far from impossible that Cardano becomes better than $3. I also trust this coins and I speculate that Cardano is going to become one of the biggest altcoins in the future.
I agree with you and believe in the future of the ADA, but to say it is $ 3 is unbelievable. I think this year the highest ADA price can be $ 1, and the future $ 3 price is entirely feasible.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

Cardano last 3 month performance have been still
I wont say its a lost to enter within then
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

Come see us in Edinburgh Scotland for PlutusFest held at University of Edinburgh December 10-12th. We will even have a Plutus hackathon with a large ADA bounty.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

Emurgo will be funding 5 research and development fellowships! Selected individuals will be funded for a calendar year to explore new topics in decentralization and distributed ledger technologies with applications for the Cardano blockchain. Apply here: https://t.co/j7CQeyKyMe
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

Its almost end of q4 nownd yet cardano(ADA)didnt even hit $2 so better expect that it won’t make it this year,and yes i have a good sight on cardano but this is not enough reason for this dumping market to grow,lets wait for the next year if the market may take another step forward to gain and give us profit
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Thanks.
We hope that it will not fail and next year we will talk about it like eos, like new coins that can move the eth from the first place. Of course it's hard to believe in getting up more than x10 for this year, but the next one should show all the benefits necessarily.

the questions is come in 2017
Q1 and Q2 2018 is the predictions price of ADA, right,,
so, i think this predictions is wrong for this year,, now we already at Q4 2018,,
i hope we will see $3 for ADA in the next year,, i believe this altcoins is a silent giant  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: