Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano(ADA) get to $3 by End of Q1  (Read 3459 times)
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:13:39 PM

There is a community Cardano meetup in Washington DC on Thursday January 24th. If you are in the area and free, make sure you attend! More details here: https://t.co/7VMkTkUzcG

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbouillion

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:23:41 AM

The Cardano community wouldn't be what it is today without our active, engaging community members! To help show recognition, we have created the Cardano Ambassador Program.
Details on this can be found here: https://t.co/gHfO2FAmqd #CardanoCommunity

consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:53:25 PM

Cardano used to be 50 cents each and I thought it's cheap
At this rate I can hope for anything
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cardano
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:47:17 PM

Actually Cardano was born as a competitor to Ripple, many experts said it have more potential to be success altcoin in the future and the price can be much more than 3$, however with this present market, it is hard to believe ADA will be back to 3$ at least not in this year but as soon as the market green again, i can sure ADA will be in top 10 altcoins rises in the future.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:52:20 PM

Didn't realise that cardano was supposed to compete with Ripple, i thought Stellar was the one to replace ripple, and ADA was supposed to replace ethereum. There are many uses for the new technology in new coins, perhaps one coin can rule them all

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:05:54 PM

So at the current price, it looks like it needs to go 7x to reach $3, so meaning there should be a out pouring of cash to ADA ecosystem. With that said, I don't think that it's possible to hit it end of Q1. Remember we are still bearish up to this point so it's going to be difficult for investors to just throw in their hard earn cash. Eventually though we might hit it but might take months or year to accomplish and touch that price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:49:37 AM

I have been monitoring the slow but steady growth of Cardano(ADA) for the past 6 weeks. It has been accumulating impressive market Cap that places it amongst the top 5 and a high liquidity level that outpaces NEO, STELLAR, MONERO, DASH and EOS.

I forsee ADA having a tough time breaking the $1 barrier but after that, getting to $2 would be a dash.

Where do you see ADA at the end of Q1 and Q2? 2018 - (do consider IOHK 2018 Delivery Roadmap)

Would love an analytical response.

Thanks.
All coins now give a slight increase in price, the same NEM, iota. So while the cardano is on a par with such coins, and it’s too early to say what the price will be in the first quarter.

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:11:17 AM

It is interesting to see expextations of people at the time when crypto was on ATH level.
As for me I sold all of my crypto assets that time, because as for me growth was quite restricted.
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:53:00 PM

As always, please be vigilant and safe on all of our social media platforms! This is a special warning for Telegram. Be wary when clicking any shared files as they can contain malware. And if you haven't already joined our Telegram groups, click here: https://t.co/GbOyB8MVBp

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:11:09 PM

This is difficult to predict, The cryptocurrency market has been on the downward trend for many months now and every altcoin is affected including cardano. I will like to see cardarno at $3 but I think it may not happen in the short term!

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:22:22 PM

See how the market situation completely in the unpredictable state which we don't know what is going to happen in the next day. But once the market cap starts increasing we might see how potential the market is going to be but Cardino price will increase along with the market.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:25:50 PM

Its a cheaper token so its definitely a good chance to make money out of cardano but I'm not sure if they can reach up to $3 in the first quarter.  OP should be sending us link as to why he foresee this to happen. We may be able to also help the pump if we sees its possible. If he has inside information about its development it would be an interesting update.

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:06:55 PM

Actually Cardano was born as a competitor to Ripple, many experts said it have more potential to be success altcoin in the future and the price can be much more than 3$, however with this present market, it is hard to believe ADA will be back to 3$ at least not in this year but as soon as the market green again, i can sure ADA will be in top 10 altcoins rises in the future.

ADA is very cheap, although the market capitalization of Cardano is great. Many people will continue investing in it, and the altcoin will grow. However, it will not reach 3 dollars this year.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:40:24 PM

ADA is a wonderful coin we have in the market but I really cannot see it touching 3 USD mark in the near or even further future. Still, I would say that Cardano is a solid buy to make pretty much anytime when it's under 0.2 USD.

bitbouillion

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:51:52 AM

We are pleased to announce that we have published a Cardano Community Meetup Ebook for our community! Community members who want to organize meetups in their area can now use this detailed step-by-step guide. You can find the details here: https://t.co/ki5yXE2IUA

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:33:00 AM

Maybe it can, and maybe it cannot, we will see it later. The $3 is too soon for Cardano especially if we want to see it's happening in Q1 unless there is a big update from the project and many people have a big demand to buy Cardano. I think it's more realistic if Cardano can increase $1 at the end of Q1, so it's not too hard for Cardano. But everything can happen in the market, and we can wait when it's happening.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:00:19 PM

Cardano Foundation attended and hosted events in Davos, Switzerland during the World Economic Forum 2019. Read their latest blog post here: https://t.co/6UBLcdVkjU

bitbouillion

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:01:48 PM

The Cardano Roadmap is changing. Read more on the Forum here: https://forum.cardano.org/t/future-of-the-cardano-roadmap/20371

bitbouillion

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:27:56 PM

In the Netherlands, there is another community meetup happening! This time, our community member Andy Hendrikx is planning a Cardano Amsterdam meetup in March. Learn more about the meetup and RSVP here: https://t.co/eqx5LCqksc
#CardanoCommunity

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:46:33 PM

The thread was created years back in 2017, cardano have developed a strong community and a development team making it strong among the top listed altcoins. Cardano peaked high reaching around $1.15 when the crypto market reached the top. With the new update it'll be more stronger than the past, but it won't reach $3 that easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: