Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:43:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 was not my year in bitcoin world... and yours?  (Read 404 times)
sabine80 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:21:14 PM

As the title says... realize this year that i missed the bitcoin train and it feels like i was to late for everything. On every airdrop this year i was to late, not accept because of my bitcointalk account was to low or because i have no twitter account and so on. How was your year in the bitcoin world? Hope it was better than my. Cheers to the new bitcoin elite out there. Wink
Sorry for my spelling mistakes. Im a litte bit tipsy. Wink

Anyway people, have a good new year and celebrate it. If you feel good, send me a tip... Just kidding, i will never begging here Wink
Party on, garth Wink
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

Happy New Year to you) I also missed a train called Bitcoin, but I'm positive about it. If I lost it in one, you'll find it in another. Just believe! At the moment there is also a positive for 3 months from two airdrops I earned 3 ETH.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:48:07 PM

I started 4months ago and i can say searching here in bitcointalk has impact to where i was now,i improve a lot in trading using technical analysis.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:06:39 PM

We all started as a newbie here,the only difference is when you choose not to improve yourself by learning every small details about how the market works.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:10:59 PM

2017 was an amazing year to make profit

Anyone hodling from January probably made a lot of profit.

I hope 2018 is same but no one knows what will happen
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:11:48 PM

Everybody have to start from somewhere. You did it this year. Do not be unhappy, because you missed some opportunities! You better learn something from it. Check what did you do wrong and correct it. So 2018 will be great for you, too!

Most important: You have to put yourself in position to get lucky Wink

Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:12:59 PM

Thank you brother for good wishes and Happy new year to you as well.
i am also a newbie so i am also late here but reach late is better than reach never, so i hope 2018 will be good for you, for me and all the new peoples.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

This was not my year Cheesy
Jumped in crypto world on the end of the year . Hope that 2018 will be lucky year for me. Happy New Year guys!

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:18:49 PM

First airdrops are not profitable than bounties,you should start to be active here in bitcointalk because this is where we all started to learn,rank as much as you so you can participate in signature campaigns.

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

My year was similar, I worked in a thousand campaigns and participated in many airdrops without having big gains. except for the last month I did a job on a big project and I had great rewards
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:42:34 PM

Well i am sorry to hear that and i hope you do good this year,just dont stop learning new things here so you can improve yourself too.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
sabine80 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

thank you all for your kind words. hope this year will be better.  Tongue
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:24:11 AM

Actually me too i was a little late i start only by October 09,2017 i missed a lot about Bitcoin,but i still got some airdrop that make me more encourage to do this as my 2nd additional income i learn and enjoying her in Bitcointalk forum i am just like reading a novel knowing everybody experience her in crypto world.Happy New Year 2018 her i come in Bitcoin World.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

2017 was a good year for me as it marked my entrance into the cryptospace formally. Since the day I first began, I had not looked back nor applied break along the way. Is been fun all the way. Looking forward to a better year in 2018. More money making moves will fill the air in the cryptospace in 2018.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:40:41 AM

2017 is my year in bitcoin though I joined bitcoin community later in 2017 I was able to maximize my earnings and the best thing about it is that bitcoin make me financially stable. I am very thankful to bitcoin it really makes my life more convenient infact I was able to pay even my debts while living a much comfortable life. I know many people here has the same experience.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:41:41 AM

This is a good chance to start the year a new and happy new years!

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:08:06 AM

It was not just you when it comes to riding the train with bitcoin. There is a lot of us that have the same feeling.
If only I have bought it at 1k dollars and just keep on holding on.
If only I didnt use it to buy altcoins. So many if's.
But in the end I am still lucky I left some of my bitcoins and also I have left my altcoins for a while. Now they are all getting profits from the increase in value.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:13:41 AM

It's a good year for me in bitcoin world. I hope that 2018 will give me a better value for my money. Reading information about cryptocurrencies will be your best weapon in order to avoid failure. Always update your knowledge about bitcoin.

kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:31:57 AM

The train must be moving but there are stops you can hop on. Bitcoin and crytocurrencies are becoming a staple, so it won't be wiped out anytime soon. 2017 may also be not too good for me but the lessons and knowledge i got from continuous exposure to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ways are but priceless. Just continue learning from every move you make in this endeavor and surely you will sharpen your ways in investing here. Happy new year.

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

Don't worry, the first half of 2018 is still a bull market, so now you're not in a good time to enter the cryptocurrency. Isn't it?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: