Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we see Bitcoin fall in 2018?  (Read 1044 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

Due to Ripples recent INSANE bull run, I have been seeing SO many FUD posts about how "Bitcoin is over" "Bitcoin will fail in 2018" and whatever other titles people can construe and conjure up to make people scared or sell off their position. It has been really irritating me so I decided to make a video about it, let me know your thoughts and happy New Year!

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0EFSb1ZwKg

I don't want to watch the video. FUDs that are saying that bitcoin is over are the ones that didn't have bitcoin since before and they are thinking that they will become popular as they say that and they want to pump something new which will make people to get into their boats. They want to people to sell so that they can take advantage of buying if there will be tons of holders that will buy their FUD.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:25:55 AM

Due to Ripples recent INSANE bull run, I have been seeing SO many FUD posts about how "Bitcoin is over" "Bitcoin will fail in 2018" and whatever other titles people can construe and conjure up to make people scared or sell off their position. It has been really irritating me so I decided to make a video about it, let me know your thoughts and happy New Year!

Happy new year too, i don't think bitcoin will fall due to price of ripple is up trend, this data is not enough for bitcoin goes down price of digital coins goes down or up is something normal, it is just fluctuation in the price, even the movement of bitcoin's price more than ripple's price righ now and remember ripple is coin of bank, it is like fiat money, and the price of bitcoin will rise back no many people who gets panics selling , so take easy it is just about the time.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

ripple needs more time to increase again and bitcoin is not over and it is starting to increase again. I don't think that bitcoin will fall in 2018 and we will see the bitcoin is rise again. but I admitted that many people scared for this and they decide to sell their bitcoin to avoid losing their money too much. I think some of the people are gain this opportunity from the down of the price because they can buy bitcoin with a low price and they can sell it when it's increases back.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:14:14 AM

I think in 2018 will be a challenge and the future will be a profitable and promising year.
Thanks
SparkSun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

since last couple of months we seeing that bitcoin growing high. so I think bitcoin will rise higher than 2017.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:27:40 AM

As i know bitcoin will not will fail in 2018 , still there is a growth as it is de centralized system, and more people interested in investing on bitcoin ,there is still growth on that , Since it was year end and it is the correction period , we need to wait further , there is hope that bitcoin price will increase further.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:55:45 AM

Bitcoin will never fall as the mother of all crypto currencies. If Bitcoin will fall, then altcoins will follow as we can analyse the logic behind. Bitcoin is too big to lose so we better to invest now and hold for a long term investment. Bitcoin have so much when it comes volume and the price is still high. It helps so many people who made their lives better so they still keep on investing or hold. 2018 will be the year for Bitcoin and let's just be patient and wait until the price will increase.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

If bitcoin can solve all its problems with the slowness of transactions and the high cost of commission fees, perhaps due to the introduction of the network of lightning, then it will grow fairly quickly in price and by the end of 2018 its cost on average should be 35,000 - 40,000 dollars.
     Ripple itself is not a bad coin, however it is a Trojan horse among the crypto currency, this coin is completely centralized and its quantity is printed at the request of banks. This coin contradicts the basic principles of the crypto currency.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

I think, in my own opinion, bitcoin would not fall a considerable amount. It may decrease a couple of hundred to thousand dollars but I doubt it will fall into four digits again. I think the occasions have something to do with the fall, people needing money for christmas and new year. But still I do not think bitcoin will fall so much. I just wish for the fees to decrease so it could help people and the price of the bitcoin itself
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:13:50 AM

Nope, it will never be happen that bitcoin fall in 2018 nor next year till next generation. As what we observed how strong bitcoin in 2017 it is more this year 2018  and up. So bitcoin critics i say to you, your loss

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:15:31 AM

I don't think that's gonna happen. Though we can see that there is a big dip in the graph in the last days of December last year, it is also evident that Bitcoin is slowly fighting back and eventually giving a lift to its market price. Since those big events were already happened, i believe bitcoin will going to rise again and will break again its last highest market value at 20,000$ last year.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
ritik01

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

There is no likelihood of coming down in Bitcoin 2018. Bitcoin can be seen more fluctuations but will not come too much. Performance from other cryptocurrency will be better.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:05:45 AM

Definitely no. Bitcoin will go lower than 10k sooner that's for sure because there is a large support in between 10k to 9k lines so, it will take longer for bitcoin to drop and also if bitcoin drops from below 10k, it will be nice for us because we can buy bitcoin at lower prices and in that way we can add more bitcoins and in future if bitcoin price goes up we will have more profit.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:35:33 AM

Now a days worlds people interested about cryptocurrency & crazy about crypto world, for what reason people interested & creazy about crypto only for bitcoin, bitcoin is the king of crypto world. Here bitcoin one side and all other currency one side, so when altcurrency increase price bitcoin is down. I don't say bitcoin always increase I just want to say next 3years all cryptocurrency increase there price, here fact is profit lavel, if you buy bitcoin you gain your money if you hold it for long time same to all top 10 crypto currency. But profit label difference. 
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:40:32 AM

I don't think that will ever happen. Bitcoin will continue to rise. They have said that a million times already but still bitcoin is here. We're seeing the price drop as merely fluctuation. Its not gonna go lower than 10k for sure. People are investing more in crypto and their entry point will always be bitcoin
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

People think differently so this could be the time where people thought it would be a good investment with Ripple.
But that doesnt say bitcoin is already over. This week there is no bear for bitcoin. It is just playing with still a good number. We are just used to bitcoin  going up and didnt thought it could also go down all of a sudden.
Now about ripple, behind this could be a bad or a good reason. There could be investors or there could be just people who are pumping it then after a while will take it back.
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:53:07 AM

I dont think so. Bitcoin is making its name through out the world. As long as bitcoin is demanded, bitcoin will continue to build its empire and control other crypto.

Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

I have never heard what others say about bitcoin badness. I think their words are just rubbish. which is not important to listen to. I predict in 2018 bitcoin will grow high.

Thats true, for the past few years Bitcoin was predicted to fall down since then but highly doubt that it will happen, too many investors, sponsors and even workers had been sacrificing they hardworkds just to see this platform more and more better, and just a continuous drop of its price will never stop us to keep working.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:03:17 AM

i think the bitcoin rise is possible than bitcoin fall in the 2018 it is good time the investors are investing this currency the supply is less as compared to demand due to which the price is rising and the holds are not using their bitcoin for which they want to make some profit over it. the bitcoin currency system is very strong and it is market valuable currency. The new year is very good for bitcoin improving .

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

No one knows for sure if bitcoin will rise or fall in 2018, though I think with the "smart money" entering the market, and with such small market capitalizations, the likelihood of a continued bull market in cryptocurrencies is very high.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: