Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 will be the year of Altcoins exploding.  (Read 4501 times)
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

2017 changed my life thanks to crypto.

Many people in crypto make the mistake to go in projects that are already high. Maybe most people are just too lazy or dont have the time to analyze and look at coins below the top100 at Coinmarketcap Smiley

Colx combines Monero and Raiblocks and will x100 in 2018. But I think we will see many cheap altcoins explode in 2018, while Bitcoin stays relatively stable.

Agree or disagree?

I think so, Because I visualized that there are several altcoin this years that will rapidly increase because of their good project plan they have. Like Utrust token, Cred, Waves, Ethereum and many more.

ProfitIsland

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

We are expecting a lot this year,i see alts will dominate with their new innovation in the market,more and more projects are going to take place to remove most shitcoin the the CMC.
This is a normal situation. Altcoins are gaining in popularity and more and more money is investing, which in turn will lead to the growth of all tokens.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

Yes in 2017 end lots of coins pumped 2018 started with good altcoin market move where most of my portfolio got good growth some coins like oax raised upto 200% still growing . Another one dentacoin dcn still cheap value may it will make lots of millionaire in 2018
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Many people in crypto make the mistake to go in projects that are already high. Maybe most people are just too lazy or dont have the time to analyze and look at coins below the top100 at Coinmarketcap Smiley

Colx combines Monero and Raiblocks and will x100 in 2018. But I think we will see many cheap altcoins explode in 2018, while Bitcoin stays relatively stable.

Agree or disagree?

It’s been a great startup for altcoins gaining reputation in the market and proven they are also valuable. I think you’re right 2018 will be the year of altcoins. Companies have already and planning to produce their own crpto money, this will keep in upcoming years so altcoins will be a great part of gaining popularity.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

More and more projects are coming this year a lot of improvements to the existing coins,new alts will be born to replace the old one.

slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

In my opinion big rising potential is valid for many coins in cryptocurrecy world, because of the fluctuate characteristics.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

Agree or disagree?

It’s been a great startup for altcoins gaining reputation in the market and proven they are also valuable. I think you’re right 2018 will be the year of altcoins. Companies have already and planning to produce their own crpto money, this will keep in upcoming years so altcoins will be a great part of gaining popularity.

I think it will be the year of the altcoins yes. But not because of companies or new altcoins at all. I think the older legit projects will rise significantly, I don't feel like new projects are all of the sudden going to overtake all alts or something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Daytus

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

Agree or disagree?

This gives me an idea to buy and hold some promising altcoin then forget about 5-10 month with hope at the end of the year I will make a good amount from this coin because their value increase like crazy. But taht need some research to get a right new or established coin which will explode in 2018. IMHO
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

It seems to me that the ether will gradually catch up with bitkoyn, and all other tokens are only satellites, and their equivalent is mostly tied to the main pair BTC-ETH
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

It seems to me that the ether will gradually catch up with bitkoyn, and all other tokens are only satellites, and their equivalent is mostly tied to the main pair BTC-ETH
Also, I recently read that Vitaly Buteren wants to change the ICO format by replacing it with DAICO, I think this will entail reshuffles on the crypto market
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

Agree or disagree?

You are actually right. The year started right for altcoins reaching new heights and almost all of the alts are on green. But this is just maybe because bitcoin has been stagnant for a few weeks and only started to rise recently. If bitcoin started to make a bull run again, all the money will be poured back to bitcoin again, leaving the alts behind.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:40:45 AM by jbautistangina

Yeah this is what most of people are saying its the year of the alts,i hope thats true and i see BTC is doing sideways from the past 3weeks might be an alt season for now,BTC will surely go wildly in Q2 of this year so stay tuned,and dont be alarmed in small corrections in the market.

shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

Yes, 2017 start was the same all the Altcoins and Bitcoin start rising. And same is happening in 2018 like it happened in 2017 and I think this time it will not be like last time because many new people are coming to crypto trading and people around the world are getting more awareness about this crypto field.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

I think it won't be, because I heard the same things years ago, and half year ago. Maybe some countries become regulaon of ICO, but probably it wont happend. Look at Belarus and descisions of their president, it makes me happy.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:41:47 PM

Many coins will explode, sure with many ppl joining crypto world recently. and some ico with real project will release their coin/token in 2018

Yeah. In 2018 crypto will be dominating. We already experience crazy bull run. Such unexpected crypto rise.

emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

Agree or disagree?

What are you talking about? Cryptos have already exploded and the only question really is if they are due to a correction. It is fine to promote a coin but why don´t you just make a thread for the coin to create awareness?
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

(ITNS) Intense coin will be great, not coin of the year but it will do great. It is fairly unknown coin, listed only in one exchange so is cheap, after it will go on bigger exchanges you will see price going up. I am a holder of this coin.
It is a privacy coin and 2018 will be about privacy coins. It also has a low coin supply so the price has a lot of room to grow. Also team is working on decentralized VPN so the coin has purpose.
Read up in official ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

Cleaning and correction are inevitable. The strongest survives. Therefore, of course, all players in the market will not be able to resist. But this applies to more beginners. Bitcoin and 1 echelon of alternative currencies will only grow. The question is only at what rate. But not to notice the worldwide interest in crypto is impossible. Of course, this interest is not always positive, someone frankly does not believe in the legality and future of crypto currencies. But wait and see what will happen in the future.
Lara644

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

i strongly agree with your statement especially the colx part, i believe it is a great project that will increase massively this year
bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

Hope you are right and we do see a massive growth of the interest people have in cryptos. Can't wait to see my coins getting some real value!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: