Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2329 times)
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

Bitcoin saved my year because in the time that i have no idea from where and when to get money btc came and saved me from many credits that ive done from friends, My needs, wants and all that ive desire is made a solution by my bitcoin. And when i have no money and i have something to buy for my activities i think i have no hope but suddenly bitcoin comes to me and help me in all my expenses as a student and a human.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

I think your experience is very interesting discussed from other discussions, very interesting when you are rich do not close the possibility of your girlfriend will be sorry when see you now Smiley

Actually we could relate his experience to the possible regret we could have if we lose the time to invest into Bitcoin early as possible. Because some of us in this forum is newbie and doesn't have much trust to invest to Bitcoin, and knowing experience of a Bitcoin user success could help them to boast their trust and to continue their investment to Bitcoin that could actually help them to earn and to gain profit.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:21:55 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 06:46:22 AM by ngavanngo22

Congratulations, you have had a great year with Bitcoin. If you buy Bitcoin and the beginning of 2017 then surely the end of the year will be very profitable. You can say that you are very lucky to trade Bitcoin and make a profit. As some people invest in Bitcoin at the right time, the exchange rate is high, and then the exchange rate decreases causing panic and they sell their Bitcoins to cut losses. Unfortunately, after their sale, the Bitcoin exchange rate increased dramatically to $ 19,000. Anyway, congratulations you have had a successful 2017 with Bitcoin

retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

This year, God gave me a great opportunity to be able to improve my finances through cryptocurrency. I just focus on bounty, because the capital is too small for trading, until finally I got a good project and get a big reward, then I made a trading capital. My profits can get bigger, so I can buy some electronics for my parents and sister, and vacation with my wife in romantic place.

newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

Bitcoin saved my year by serving as one of the channel for me to be able to attain what I need, desire and always yearn for. It gave me a hope that no matter who I am, what I do and where I came from, I can always have a shot to in every opportunity that will come to my door.

Bitcoin has been a great help in my life, it is what I look up for when I have expenditures that requires money to be dealt with. At a young age, I knew and experienced how to make a living for myself.
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:07:41 AM

Many people are saved economically by the presence of bitcoin. My friends and I are also lucky to get to know bitcoin. I was taught by my close friend about trading dibitcoin. Coming from the salary money, I started working and trading in bitcoin. Despite I haven't got many advantages, I am grateful that my financial changes slowly.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

yes, bitcoin in 2017 is indeed a savior, bitcoin a big contributor to my efforts. Now my efforts are getting bigger thanks to bitcoin.

Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:01:02 AM

Just like me, I simply promote and ICO and can't believe I got paid for around 2 eth. In my country it is very huge. Cant believe how lucky I am as I didn't have good paying job yet. Now, I try to invest it to make more money for my future. I need a house and new family  Wink
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:11:12 AM

Just like me, I simply promote and ICO and can't believe I got paid for around 2 eth. In my country it is very huge. Cant believe how lucky I am as I didn't have good paying job yet. Now, I try to invest it to make more money for my future. I need a house and new family. Wink
Many people are saved economically by the presence of bitcoin. My friends and I are also lucky to get to know bitcoin. I was taught by my close friend about trading dibitcoin. Coming from the salary money, I started working and trading in bitcoin. Despite I haven't got many advantages, I am grateful that my financial changes slowly.
Yes, it is true that we must have additional income. We should not rely solely on the main job. If we want to be rich, we must have a lot of effort or income from work that suits us. Bitcoin is one solution for us to invest. I'm so lucky to get to know Bitcoin since I was in school. I know Bitcoin from the internet, more precisely from Google. First time I knew Bitcoin, I was hesitant and afraid to invest because I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will decline or just disappear. But after knowing the development price, I am not afraid anymore. Now, I just want to collect as much as Bitcoin as I can and wait it for several years.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:24:12 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

Right there with you buddy, the things looked the worse they had all my life. I didn't know what opportunity lay ahead with bitcoin I just liked the tech and wanted to get involved. Needless to say the easiest and best decision I ever made in my life Smiley.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:33:51 AM

Nice one, its a very beautiful story. As the start of 2017, i also have financial unstability that really depressed me. My husband has low salary and me i have to stay at home to take care of my children. In the 3rd quarter of my that year, i join this forum and learn so many things and at the same time i earn bitcoin. That is why last christmas, we got a bountiful blessings and bought my children what they need.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

congratulations on your achievement with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin also saved my household economy this year.
hopefully 2018 to be a good year to earn big profits with Bitcoin.
Congratulations, bitcoin is changing people lives everyday by providing jobs and investment opportunity for people to invest their money and make a lot of profit over some period of time. Bitcoin help thousands of people around the world, that is why everyone is talking about bitcoin. Now, as we enter the new year 2018 bitcoin is about to make another history by getting to another level. so, sit tight and be ready a great year ahead.  
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:46:39 AM

I must also that  that thanks to bitcoin last year was fantastic for me, perhaps the greatest in economic terms that I have had in my life, because over many years I learned to live in poverty and thinking that only very few lucky people had enough capacity to leave poverty to achieve success, but thanks to bitcoin, in just the year 2017 I was able to earn the same money I earned over the previous ten years.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:49:43 AM

Congrats for that, indeed trading is very difficult that anything you have might end up broke. But as long as you dont quit on bitcoin it will give you much in return. The lord said that when a small opportunity for you is closed their will be a much bigfer that will open up for you.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:59:48 AM

Bitcoin also helped me bigtime in my college days. It gave an opportunity to have earnings while still studying. By just joining signature campaigns and fulfilling its duty, I can earn money.

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:23:46 AM

Im glad that you had an amazing year because of bitcoin. Me as well is broke on the start of 2017 but because of bitcoin, i was able to earn money throughout the year that made my life stable. Lets continue in supporting bitcoin so that we can also gain more from it
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:30:49 AM

this is what happens to me and I think we should thank you to bitcoin because bitcoin helped and saved us to solve our finances problem and now we could still try to earn money from bitcoin. we can change our finances from zero to hero and even we can do this, there is still many people don't believe in bitcoin and they think that this is impossible them. I hope in the future, we can earn more money from bitcoin and we can work from many ways related with bitcoin.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:52:42 AM

i've been searching for  money on the internet i'm happy and i found the crypto because it gave me the happy year i earn and helps my family.and i hope this year 2018 is more lucky to us
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

Bitcoin saved my year because my financial are good this year my family i will already give there need and my bill to our house always updated to pay not always late thanks to bitcoin now i have motivation in life that i want to get for my family and relatives
Bitcoin helped so many people and has improved their lifestyle and their financial status now all there people who invested their money earlier in bitcoin are living a good life than before. Poverty rate has been decreased since when people came to know about it. 

Still bitcoin is giving profit to its holders and now became as the easiest way to earn money without efforts. You need to invest your money and then get profit from it.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

Bitcoin save my year it help me more interesting patient effort and patient and soon all my dreams come true because of bitcoin
Yeah same here and it is going to make my life rock on. I am investing in bitcoin and will get fair and high income just in month and more, if bitcoin is providing opportunities so it is saving my time and I can earn with bitcoin even if I am at home I can keep my job with bitcoin and it will not make me suffer ever not on my daily life and not in outdoor activities so it saved my days and months.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: