Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coin Will be The Coin Of the Year 2018  (Read 948 times)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

Coin of the year should be Ethereum, no doubt about that. Although ripple is now being second largest coin after Bitcoin and some people think it will overtake bitcoin too. With all the potential of Ethereum, that will proof it's usability this year, this will be the year of Ethereum.

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

Bitcoin , if it will get lightning protocol . If he don't , I hope Ethereum will double capitalisation till the end of the year , or even tripple if hard-fork will be successful
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

(ITNS) Intense coin will be great, not the coin of the year but it will do gear. It is fairly unknown coin, listed only in one exchange so is cheap, after it will go on bigger exchanges you will see price going up. I am a holder of this coin.
It is a privacy coin and 2018 will be about privacy coins. It also has a low coin supply so the price has a lot of room to grow. Also team is working on decentralized VPN so the coin has purpose.
Read up in official ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

After such a successful year for crypto currency, all people want to know what will be successful in 2018? Smiley It would be nice to have such accurate information, but this is impossible (maybe fortunately?). Therefore, it makes sense to distribute funds in several promising currencies. I like the Waves. A good team that works a lot. Ethereum too will not go anywhere. Perhaps even some crypto currency from the first echelon will be fired. In any case, the element of surprise and luck always remains.

md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

from new abrupt projects are cindicator, nuls, storm. From old the same ETH, eos, rai blocks by the way the coin which shows improbable growth and further will grow for certain.
Sukut

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

Hello Guys.

2017 coin like eth moon so high and become the coin of the year.

So Guys which coin will be coin of the year for 2018?

It is just a prediction but here is my top 3.

1. XRP
2. WAVES
3. XMR 

Ripple's increase will be the end of a lot of coins. It'll be the end of decentralized concepts. I don't see it booming.
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

Hello Guys.

Honesty, dunno! But Reading lots of articles, and Telegram DIW

Is a very good concept that makes you wonder why took so long someone to do it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

Hello Guys.

I think that in 2018 bitcoin will still be the strongest coin of the year, but I'm also sure that the ethereum will begin to develop more actively and by the end of the year it can catch up with bitcoin.

JACCPT

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

It is difficult to say but my top picks for a long term hold are the below:

ARK
PHR (still potential to get in early)
XRP
ETH
IOTA
LISK
HAT (still potential to get in VERY early)
Matrix3

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

Again 2018 will be the year of ETH because already lots of successful project implemented on ethereum platform so each token transfer require gas and also ethereum face lots of difficulties in 2017 even its growing once everything solved and POS implemented ethereum will reach upto 10000$.
Definitely, this year ETH will be the first star in the sky of digital money.
As I have already said, I think that all coins bearing the sign of ETH will make good progress.
My secret favorite, from the second plan is Onion.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

I already mentioned ETH, but just wont to add that we'll see this at the end of the year, there might be some coins which will make turnover in crypto currencies, maybe now they are just ICOs.
ReginaBELLE

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

Hello All, I guess we should look at the statistics of this one, for me its an all in for me

http://www.ficoin.tech
https://t.me/FiCoinSupport

The Next Mega Bitconnect:
Hey Guys! FiCOIN is going to be the next Mega Bitconnect  did i hear you say How? Take a look again, this is exactly how LENDING should be done!

- Diversification into Cryptos and Traditional Investments this Guarantees Returns.
- FIBO Bot which is an Intelligent AI, that already has a Proven track Record
- First of its Kind Investor Protection Fund to keep the Supply in check so no whale dumps on us.
- Reasonable and Sustainable 36% Monthly ROI and
- Transparent Devs at least we know thier Voices*and *faces.
- Lastly No Minimum lock in period. Thats is no 1 - X? Days b4 u liquidate and get ur capital invested capital back, Think again guys! This is unparalleled, Unrivaled!!! So what are you waiting for Guys? Jump into the bandwagon
 Guaranteed FiCOIN is heading for the Moon
vascrs11

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

Difficult to say , free to suggest! Well following is my list:

1. I think Ethereum hasn't reached the full potential.
2. XMY currently at position #304
3. Oyster Pearl PRL. A great project is now at a low price.

I also like #BDG (BitDegree) project...

rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

Hi,

Well if you want to get in on the ground floor look no further that TRTL - Turtlecoin

They say 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like a new kid on the block - Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 4sats - was 1sat yesterday lol.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/wTTAfy

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

i think swissborg,tron,ripple,monero will be the coins of the year

I believe ripple.can be the coin of the year if it excels it's value again like it did before a month but there are some strong contenders in the face of some new entrant coins which have great potential and are backed by a good project like siacoin, we power and all but still I feel ripple will be the best amongst them.

Am I spamming? Report me!
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

I think DeepOnion will be a great ROI coin this year. It may not be the coin of the year but with all focus on privacy coins I reckon it can go a long way. With all the FUD around crypto lately I think a lot of people will go searching for the best privacy coin out there. Guess which coin they will be buying into..
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

I think Bitcoin with Lighting will be again King of 2018 and with this update will kill a lot of altcoins that we see in first 50 rank, maybe in future we ll see dead coins like Ripple.
dark1jerk

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

ETH
THC
ETC
LUN
TRX

These coins got a lot of projects this year, and also they got a good technology.
parliament96

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

it will be DOVU's year big partnerships are coming . i recommend everyone to buy a little amount . wait and see i believe in this coin . if you dont want to regret join telegram group and research a little
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

Hi all. Just include Wanchain on your list ICO was already done. Just wait to be list on exchange one of most promising coin this year. Thank me later. Goodluch everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: