Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: before or after new year  (Read 2237 times)
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

I think you should buy before new year because I am sure the price of coins will increase by 2018. Bitcoin and some altcoin have a potential to pump. All we need to do is hodl until the price will increase.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

We are already in the new year. The price hasn't changed actualy so it didn't matter much if you have bought bitcoin now are few days earlier.
Important is to have the plan and the strategy what you want to do with your coins short term and long term. You have to be aware that in long term holding there will be period when it will seem that you suffer loss because of volatility and that is why it's important to have the clear goal.

malaj
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

Should I purchase more bitcoin and or litecoin before the new year hits or after? suggestions/opinions

also what is the cheapest/free exchanges to deposit us currency via bank or debt card
I think new year or not does not matter when you are going to purchase Bitcoin, Litecoin or any cryptocurrency. If you want to add your investment in Bitcoin or Litecoin it depends on your goal, if you only want to invest for short term profit then it is the best time to buy since the price of Bitcoin drops from $19k to $13k right now but for long term investment there is no need to wait for the price to drop and buy as soon as posible. I can't recommend any exchange that has the cheapest fee because I think that kind of exchange does not exist haha, but you can check what is available in your country or if coinbase supports banks from your country you can try that.
I don't agree with you because if you are looking for the importance of your money as well as maximizing your earnings from your cherish saving or hard earned money then buying Bitcoin at the right price is the best way for you to earn more. Yes the dollar cost averaging said that buying assets no matter what the the price is the best way to go but don't you really want to buy Bitcoin at its cheapest price? By buying Bitcoin at its cheapest price you are giving yourself a margin of safety or a breathing space for you to just in case it suddenly falls on an up trend.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

The year 2018 will be a very good year for Bitcoin and Litecoin. If Bitcoin was advertised as much as its competitors, it would be a very bright year for Bitcoin if it is recognized between companies and states in 2018. Litecoin is worrying me because it makes very uneven price movements.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

The year 2018 will be a very good year for Bitcoin and Litecoin. If Bitcoin was advertised as much as its competitors, it would be a very bright year for Bitcoin if it is recognized between companies and states in 2018. Litecoin is worrying me because it makes very uneven price movements.

Even though bitcoin has no advertisement as of today a lot of people are already encouraged and interested on having it, with litecoins it is as well a good coin, just be reminded that being in a panic mode always doesn't help us in making decisions. Bitcoin is so much popular nowadays so no need to advertise it always.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

Just keep on buying.
There is no need for 2018 or 2019 to come.
This crypto currencies will boom more after some time.
People will get knowledge from it and we are lucky we are the first ones to come here or we are exposed to it first.
About the increases, it will come you will just need to trust it or you can forget about what you invested for 2 years then come back.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

Happy new year !

I do not think the new year has any influence on BitCoin or Litecoin. If you are really determined to invest in a currency, you will not ask such questions. If you invest, you have growth forecasts in that currency, that's why you're investing. My personal opinion is that bitcoin will grow to some hard to imagine sums up to the best statisticians. And Litcoin the same.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

I will start answering with your last question. The cheapest exchange that may be suitable for you is peer to peer exchangen I am sure you will find lowest deal that can reduce the fee you pay on fiat! Buying bitcoin is the first thing you should do and after that, look for good ICO like ALGORY.IO. ALGORY ICO is still on going!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

I think I can not predict when the price of bitcoin, LTC or altcoins is lower than anything else that you can not predict I will increase or decrease but I think it depends on the amount of investors that's less than the investors I think many investors here have the chance to increase the coin, but I think that's the way you need to hold coins until it gets up and you earn.

infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

Even though bitcoin has no advertisement as of today a lot of people are already encouraged and interested on having it, with litecoins it is as well a good coin, just be reminded that being in a panic mode always doesn't help us in making decisions. Bitcoin is so much popular nowadays so no need to advertise it always.
so if you are able to take the opportunity and you think that it may be one of the best thing that you are able to do for you may go and take that cause this is so much good if you see that this currency may lead you on how you able to take that even in a hard time for.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Bitcoin price is low and stable now. You should buy it before bitcoin go to the moon again  Wink

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

Bitcoin has just survived and ready to break the 20k to 30k phase. You should buy now if you dont want left in train. But if I were you I will not use my creditcard to bought crypto. Its not a good practice. Anything bad could happened.

Should I purchase more bitcoin and or litecoin before the new year hits or after? suggestions/opinions

also what is the cheapest/free exchanges to deposit us currency via bank or debt card

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

New Year did not affect the crypto currency.
Do not attach any importance to this.
Bitcoin will not grow until it grows, it is no longer so attractive because of very long transactions and large commissions.

I have the same thoughts with you, before or after the new year does not affect the market situation, but we must have thought or you should be smart to choose between selling or buying.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1241

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

Bitcoin price is low and stable now. You should buy it before bitcoin go to the moon again  Wink

Bitcoin will rise in the next half of this month. Currently its still the holiday season "hangover" and people are still lazy to being their daily trades. Thus the market seems stagnant for the last few days for bitcoin at least and also for ethereum.

There are poeple who are counting on this tough like stockpiling ripple and bitcoin for future now that ripple has boomed and bitcoin is going steady. Recommend every to buy bitcoin at this time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Today is january 2 and you can  buy bitcoin and litecoin now because anytime this coins will increase the price more.  So if you have this two coin you can make a lot of profit after few months because for me bitcoin become $20k again while litecoin will become  $1000 in the next fee months. Dont miss opportunity to buy bitcoin and litecoin because once the price become very high again for sure it's hard for you to decide if you buy bitcoin or litecoin.  To those people have this coin bettee if you hold it and don't sell it or panic selling because if you sell this coin you lose some profit.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

If you have money rigth now just buy bitcoin and dont wait when bitcoin increase its value. Also if you know how to trade you can used your bitcoin to increase your profit.
Starting january 1 i bought few satoshi for addition in my investment and i used that by buying some altcoin and hold for a year or more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

My opinion is buy bitcoin and Ethereum, the bitcoin price is at $13,5k right now and i'm sure the price of bitcoin will back to $15k-17k later especially on chinese new year later. Ethereum is also good in this year, it's hit 0.06+ right now and it might reach 0.1 in this year.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

Bitcoin is always a good buy. When your bitcoin increase  in value , you can take out some if your bitcoin and buy litecoin and ethereum and hold for like a year or more. These altcoin can only go up in value so also is bitcoin.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

both of them are profitable, but if you hold this for long time then i think you must get profit, even though i dont predict, Just think which one you prefer, i think you can get your answer Smiley

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Now the best time for purchase of bitcoin, will only be more expensive later. After purchase it is better to buy the known coins and coins of ICO, such as Algory.io!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: