Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:44:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 picks for January?  (Read 1943 times)
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

Bee token, eztoken and FASTINVEST ICO great projects
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

I my case of best picks are followers  in new this year.
1st   TRX
2nd  TNT
3rd   ETH
4th   Apps Coin
5th   Amlt (Now ICO ongoing)

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

The month began very, very productively, many altcoyins began to grow in January, of course this is the beginning of the history of this year. It is very difficult to name any five pieces, because they are very, very many.
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, & probably 🤮 BCASH its mine  and whats is yours?

Forget about all these, people are buying anything that's cheap. Anything like Mooncoin, Dent, Linda. Everthing that is worth 0.0000001$. Don't belive me? Check coinmarketcap.
chekhbtc

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

I believe in the projects that are solid and came here for the long term. So I choose:
REQ
ENJ
BMC
ADA
XRD
TRX
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

Investing in the Top market cap coins is probably the safest bet, but it is most likely also the least profitable choice. For high profit, I would try also some lower market cap coins.
1. Similar to Ethereum will be Waves - huge potential, lots of huge upgrades planned for 2018. Can do x20.
2. From privacy coins, check DeepOnion - low market cap = big growth potential, active development and community, lots of important upgrades planned in 2018. Can do x50.

Another good coin with great privacy which allows you to transfer money undetected, there is an option to make the coins "invisible" an no one will be able to track them, it's Innova.
stanstan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

DeepOnion folks. Sooner or later the mass will adopt it. Its better than Monero, its anonymous (truly) transactions are taking it to the moon. Get on the train before it departs Wink
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

if I choose to pick XVG, APPC, POWR, STU, PRL but from all that I most expect the price to go forward is POWR because I invest more there than on other altcoin.

burnsh56

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

I think my choice of top 5 cryptos from Coinmarketcap and I believe they will give nice solid profit without any troubles.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

My top 5 would be:

Cardano
ZRX
Alternity
Aion
NEO

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

Altcoin for january, i dont think if i had to pick. But i still follow the price on the market cap. Top 5 or 10 will be give us a good profit.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

One month is too short a time frame to give good advice, but I think both ETH and BTC could surge again. The biggest increases will no doubtr be amongst the smaller coins, but everyone will give conflicting advice on which are best.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

In my opinion top five for January:
Wabi
ENJ
ETH
Neo
DASH
These coins have strong in fundamental because the project is unique and has nice concept.
SimpleDex.org

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

I guess Cardano is the most promising project for 2018. It's the best competitor to BTC and it has all the chances to become top-1 crypto in 2018. Moreover I have Aion, Neo. Btw Neo has many events in Jan.

Cardano is not competitor for BTC at all. The technology of the BTC and ADA is different. Cardano could be competitor for Ethereum.
sudhirratra68

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

Although there are many new currencies coming this year but Top 5 picks for January'18 is listed as below.

1. Tron (TRX) +122%
Tron has had a huge start to 2018, with the currency going up by double digits every day of the year. These big hits are off the back of Tron's founder announcing that his company has lined up big partnerships with some big NASDAQ listed companies, with one of those rumoured to be Alibaba.

2. Po.et (POE) +79%
There's a trend at the moment of buyers looking for coins with good circulations and small prices. They're not looking at technology or any real reason behind why the coins exist, purely at its circulation against price. Po.et is one of these coins that are benefiting from this trend at the moment.

3. Dent (DENT) +60%
Dent appears to be slightly over-correcting itself after it dived 25% just a few days ago. Dent will also be listed this week on the Qryptos platform which has brought a bit more hype around the coin.
Ripple (XRP) +42%
The hype continues for Ripple, following its big news last month. Ripple's joint venture with Japanese financial institution, SBI Ripple Asia, announced last week that it's exploring how it can use the technology in card payments across Asia. The price has been skyrocketing ever since.

4. Ripple (XRP) +42%
The hype continues for Ripple, following its big news last month. Ripple's joint venture with Japanese financial institution, SBI Ripple Asia, announced last week that it's exploring how it can use the technology in card payments across Asia. The price has been skyrocketing ever since.

5. Ethos (ETHOS) +37%
One of Ethos' big products, its universal wallet, is due to come out soon. Buyers are jumping on that, as well as the trending up of it based on circulation and price.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

Not sure why you are still carrying Ripple and Litecoin, even when Litecoin's own developer has been saying that he has sold all Litecoin recently as he thinks that it is super inflated at the moment. Rest all looks good.

Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

of course first priority goes to boon coin. It is the very secured platform available now with artificial intelligence implemented. It has a patent pending technology also.
Register here: https://boon.vc
Proxik

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

January + february is stratis time, icos will be announced!

Just scroll back to ethereum this spring march - april, what have done ico platform to eth price.....just imagine what will happen to stratis
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

My top picks for January is first Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform.Second is Bitcoin, because bitcoin is the mother currency of all coin and its ever green currency,and the third in this list is Steller, Fourth is Cardano, and the last the fifth is NEO.This all altcoins can perform well in 2018 as bitcoin performed in 2017.

marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

ETH, LTC, TRX, Cointed, and Giftz.
ETH - we all know it, we all love it - the key to all other tokens and ICO's. High potential, high profitability, great idea of the project itself
LTC - smaller "fighting" brand, again, a lot of profitability in terms of return on income, and I love the idea behind it
TRX - a short-term project which brings a lot of profitability in a timely manner, as seen by its rapid rise.
Cointed - an upcoming ICO with a huge potential, great idea, and huge support by investors. There's a huge thread on Reddit for it - https://www.reddit.com/r/Cointed/
Giftz - an upcoming ICO dealing with Augmented Reality (it kinda connects to Tron). A great idea, will see about its profitability. Link: https://www.coinstaker.com/giftz-forms-alliance-blockv-bring-augmented-reality-loyalty-based-blockchain-program/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: