Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's with all the noob fools ramping ripple the shit stain coin?  (Read 90 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

i mean why do we even compared this centralised narrowly distributed crap against other decentralised trustless projects.

are noobs really this fucking dumb?

Do these dumb fucks do any home work before spouting their shit over this board 24/7

Ripple feels like having a cap of 2 x btc they can because they control the supply and the price... what part of this is hard to understand here?

How many more xrp shit threads can we endure on a board primarily concerned with decentralised trustless projects?

Ripple got fined for being such a scam they need that fine x10 now since they sucked so many noobs btc away from them.

Ripple noob account spam just went hyperbolic here wtf is this coordinated spam attack??

I just counted 12 ripple pumping shilling scam threads on page 1 of the main board??? wtf

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

I can agree with this comment, at the end of the day, whoever wants to invest in Ripple let them invest in it and leave it at that. All peaceful  Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

Maybe they are just trying to get some gains joining the hype,but it doesnt mean that they are fools.We have our own ways to get profits.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

i mean why do we even compared this centralised narrowly distributed crap against other decentralised trustless projects.

Do these dumb fucks do any home work before spouting their shit over this board 24/7

Ripple feels like having a cap of 2 x btc they can because they control the supply and the price... what part of this is hard to understand here?

How many more xrp shit threads can we endure on a board primarily concerned with decentralised trustless projects?

Ripple got fined for being such a scam they need that fine x10 now since they sucked so many noobs btc away from them.

Ripple noob account spam just went hyperbolic here wtf is this coordinated spam attack??

I just counted 12 ripple pumping shilling scam threads on page 1 of the main board??? wtf

Ripple isnt entirely centralized though, apparently banks don't control Ripple or Ripplenet.

Either way, Whoever wants to invest there, let them. Not our business.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

They have their down dumbness,they dont mind if the market will collapse with XRP's dominance.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

You have to realize that most people do not care at all about where the market is going or what implications the features of a coin have. They only care about the price and whether they can make some quick money off of a coin. Since ripple is strong right now, people are getting on the bandwagon to make whatever money they can. It is not surprising at all, honestly.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

generally speaking nobody really cares what ripple can or cannot do or whether it is regulated or not.
its all about profit and there has been massive profit experienced in the last week from 0.20$.
Ripple was cheap to buy so it has always been appealing to newbies.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

A lot of people are just making profits to XRP not knowing its payback when the bankers win cryptomarket will be regulated like fiat.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: