Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and airdrops  (Read 1968 times)
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

Anyone could explain me how it works please ? i will be so greatfull !!

THanks in advance Smiley

if airdrop the just by registering and joining the ico and you just wait for the token or coin is sent to your address,.
if bounty I think is quite difficult because there are many campaigns that you can follow such as social media campaign, signature, blog, translate and others

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

If you want to join airdrops and bounties, there is an instruction in that thread. For example, signature campaign and social media campaigns; it is commonly written at the bottom of it. But there are still different styles of a thread so you might see some putting it somewhere in the bottom. And if you are talking about bounties it is much easier to find the signup form. You can find a signup link there that will lead you to google docs thing (I think).

nata1602

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

Bounty is too lazy enterprize
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

THanks in advance Smiley

For example, a bounty campaign pays you its tokens for the work done (you advertise this project on social networks, write articles, wear a signature on the forum, etc.).
AirDrop is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register. Tokens can be used to promote an entirely new coin, which is not yet on the stock exchanges, and while only preliminary sale of the tokens is carried out.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

Hello Guys,

THanks in advance Smiley

just simply follow the rules and instruction of the bounties and airdrops made by their manager, nothing is complicated actually all you need is to take time to read the thread to avoid misunderstanding because there are different rules for every campaign and airdrop or most of it so there's no sense in telling you what to do because what is in one campaign might be a lot different from another or could even harder.

lhfly2019

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:51:29 AM

Be patient!I think you are a new guy in the forum!
Just try to follow the rules of the bounty compaigns as much as possible.
You will find you are able to get all the skills in recent future.
Keep foolish,keep learning!
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

Airdrops are free tokens given by different ICOs. All you have to do is register and follow the given instructions of that project for you to be part of their airdrops. Bounty has a different category it can be social media campaign, signature campaign etc. You have to done that campaign to receive tokens for the payment
Janinejoson

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

Hello Guys,

THanks in advance Smiley

Yes of course bounties and airdrops is a good way to earn tokens.But, There is no tutorial detailed by detailed in this kind of matter. They only have rules and general terms that enough to understand what you gonna do and you don't need to do to become qualified on the different bounties and airdrops you want to join. I'm also still a newbie and what I do is, read in the different threads for begginers first and in the different topics that I want to know. At first I don't also know about bounties then I browse and browse and read yntil I got the answers of all my questions in mind.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

TWITTER AVATAR AND PINNED TWEET CAMPAIGN

Limited for 500 participants only.

To qualify Follow these Rules.

Terms and conditions:
1. Min followers 1000 followers.
2. Twitter audit score min 90%
3. Age of the account min 5 months old.
4. You must set up your twitter avatar till the end of ICO (April 19th 2018).
Avatars can be choosen from here: https://ecex.exchange/promo/Avatars/

We will check all participants periodically. If we find any participants are not obeying the rules. then you will be disqualified permanently.
5. Post and pin the tweet, keep it until end of ICO.

You can make an improvisation of your own or you can copy from our official channels.
– Official twitter: https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat
– our sales page: https://ico.ecex.exchange/
-Telegram channel link: https://t.me/ZigguratICO
– Facebook groups https://www.facebook.com/PlanetZiggurat/ and https://www.facebook.com/groups/1960451427506357/

6. Every post for pinned tweet must contain picture of our sales promotion. You can choose from promo banners: https://ecex.exchange/promo/Banners/

Rewards:
1000-2000 followers 1000 zig
2001-3500 followers 3000 zig
3501 and up 3600 zig

Join using Form here

Rewards are transferred to your Ecex Exchange account few days before ICO ending, from where you can withdraw them if wanted.

To open new account go to https://ecex.exchange/ and click on Ecex Exchange Login button on top of the page.
https://ico.ecex.exchange/twitter-avatar-and-pinned-tweet-campaign/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

Hello Guys,

THanks in advance Smiley

You don´t really need a tutorial, most announcement threads already tell you what to do. That is also the problem, bounties are not always structured in the same manner so what is valid for one token is not for others.

It is awsome.... could you please share the bounty thread? Because i couldnt find it here. Thank

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

The best way to get digital money is to join the bounty and airdrops!

Since BBS has set up a new hierarchy, the benefits of the reward will be reduced by signing tasks.

This is a pain for most beginners!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
karkajuth

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

nowadays airdrops are generally a scam. you should try to join bounty campaigns of good projects from them you could get a good amount of tokens
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

I am also interested in this topic. Continue tracking.

Did you have any bounty link?

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

can you make a living out of bounties and airdrops?

Yes, probably. You can earn very good income by doing airdrops and bounties in this forum.

In terms of good income it means you a big chances to get a big profit and you can only get that big earnings in simply joining in bounties but not in any airdrops programs due to most community here gained their rewards in any bounties.
talaveraa

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

I have already gained a thousand dollars out of it! I have practically done nothing and spent no money. But anyway I wouldn't do this for a living... It's unpredictable! Good luck!  Wink
Good for you. And I hope I can find many airdrops soon too. How many airdrops have joined? Can you specify it? thanks Smiley
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

I really love the internet. Some would really do a lot of research for something, lessening the effort I need to do on almost everything.
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

Also you can join the telegram groups specializing in this
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

If you think airdrop and bounty are the great ways to get tokens and coin, I don't think so. Both are the simple ways to get tokens, the amount of the tokens we get is lower than the token that we get from other ways. The best way to get tokens is join the signature campaign, because it is not simple. we should do effort. It is not enough if we just following the rules, it needs our effort.
Billy6312

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:16:30 AM

Now it is too much airdrop and I do not know which is the good airdrop.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:46:45 AM

Hello Guys,

THanks in advance Smiley

Welcome to the new age of the digital world, cryptocurrencies. You hear bounties and airdrops everywhere because it is a way of getting some coins to go and trade. The actual fact is that you can get coins in so many ways of which bounties and airdrops are part. Bounties are a way of getting rewards for advertising for a project. So we mostly use the term campaign, because you spread the news on the platform that you can (and approved by the bounty). So you can utilise twitter, FB, and many other ways. You can find so many different types of bounties on this forum at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 Airdrops are also when free coins are shared amongst a group of applicants who met the requirements of airdrop application. Sometimes you may be asked to perform some tasks for the airdrop, but it's not as demanding as bounties where you earn weekly stakes for performance before they are converted into tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: