Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and airdrops  (Read 1971 times)
Maweie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:05:37 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 12:16:21 AM by Maweie

I find airdrops by searching #Airdrop on twitter. Then i look for the most serious looking projects and only sign a very few. The best i gotten so far has been polymath worth 200-300 if you sold already. :-)

But there are a lot of scams around, so you really watch out and do your research before you give them your information. And of course no private keys or nothing xD
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

Anyone could explain me how it works please ? i will be so greatfull !!

THanks in advance Smiley

Bounties and airdrop is both ways to earn money or income , bounties are for the users in the forum you can locate them on the altcoins bounties section , airdrop is for the people who wanted a free money you can locate them on the twitter and some on the thread , some people is giving a link. And bounty is where you can participate to an certain group in which you need to advertise their project on different campaign such as the, facebook , twitter , signature and many more. And after the bounty or the campaign is successfully done , the manager will pay you according to the weeks that you've been or participate , that is what so called the stakes. And the manager will pay equally , so the more of the week you join or you participate , the more stakes and the more stakes the more income. So for the airdrop is , airdrop is just waiting to have a free drop and you can have a positive income , but beware some of airdrop and bounties  are scam mostly now a days , so be wise.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

I find airdrops by searching #Airdrop on twitter. Then i look for the most serious looking projects and only sign a very few. The best i gotten so far has been polymath worth 200-300 if you sold already. :-)

But there are a lot of scams around, so you really watch out and do your research before you give them your information. And of course no private keys or nothing xD

Not a bad tactic but is that enough to write #airdop on Twitter? Maybe you know some more ... professional ways of finiding airdrops?

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
michael_finnoq

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

Do you guys have experience in, what is the profit of an airdrop and bounty campaign for the project?

Bounty campaigns are the most effective way of marketing in my opinion.
You can get really good content from everywhere on the planet and pay with money you create new!
The dream of each marketer  Grin

But I don´t know if an airdrop helps to get forward as a project.
I never bought more from these coins I got for free with airdrops.

What do you think?
Does anybody has some facts from earlier projects?
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

Bounty and airdrop are advertising forms of projects that want to get closer to the investment community. Participation in these projects also provides good income for the participants if they fulfill the requirements of the project. I think bounty and airdrop are a great way to promote projects to investors, there are many successful projects that call for investment through bounty and airdrop.

quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

How do you know which bounty is good to join?
there is too much airdrop. and each airdrop is for very little. Much of the airdrop consumes our time.
minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

is airdrop really working?
I mean when do you receive token when signed up?
And when can you sell to take profit
tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

I think Bounties and airdrops is the most electable concept in the ICO most of people coming to the collect bounties and they keen to invest too.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:57 AM

Just do your own research. Airdrops and bounties are great way to gain profit when you see projects have  potential success in ICO
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:29:05 AM

Look for answers to your questions on such sites as medium, golos and so on.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

Last two days to participate in our last airdrop. All participants who have bought at least 100 ZIG (0.015 ETH) will get
additional 100 tokens on 24.02.2018 (Estonia 100) https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:13:07 AM

Airdrops are the receipt of remuneration (tokens) for the performance of non-complex actions (registration on the site, subscription to news and so on)
Bounty - is the implementation of information and advertising activities (advertising in social networks, writing articles, creating video views and so on) for a fee. More information can be found on this forum.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

This question has been raised many times and the practical majority of participants in this discussion decided that the Bounty of the company is much better than the air. At least in spite of the long term, Bounty brings a better income.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

Bounties is like we are freelancer who promote a project from people who make a project. And airdrop is from people who has a project give away tokens from their project for free. Of course bounty will earn a lot of money than airdrop because we do work here if we compare each other (same project). And almost remember a project not always success, sometime our works become useless
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

Bounties is like we are freelancer who promote a project from people who make a project. And airdrop is from people who has a project give away tokens from their project for free. Of course bounty will earn a lot of money than airdrop because we do work here if we compare each other (same project). And almost remember a project not always success, sometime our works become useless
if reality and draw conclusions in comparison of these two possibilities, then I think that they are not comparable. But in fact, they are in different planes of the crypto-currency market.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

And to get back to the question if you could make a living out of it. I think that depends on the country you live in and what you really need.
I don't / can't make a living out of it, but bounties fuel my trading hobby.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

more than airdrops Bounties have a lot of good future and campaigns we do in bounties we work on signature campaigns generate traffic sales for ico and then we expect coins in returns airdrops are just hype only a bubble burst in my view
mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

Just do your own research. Airdrops and bounties are great way to gain profit when you see projects have  potential success in ICO
Airdrops and bounty programs are ways to earn free tokens of an upcoming cryptocurrency. They are often initiated by the creators to spread the word about their project. During the bounty program you have to earn points.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

Anyone could explain me how it works please ? i will be so greatfull !!

THanks in advance Smiley

Currently, there are many airdrop campaigns as well as bounties to earn free tokens, which are very fitting for those who do not want to spend money and still can gain coins and tokens. With bounties, there are a variety of campaigns, such as signature, translate, twitter, facebook, reddit, content for you to choose and work to earn coins and tokens.

Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:11:03 AM

Both are good ways to get tokens.  Airdrops are easier in that you only have to do a one-time task (join Telegram/Twitter, fill out form, etc) but I think bounties give better rewards, depending on the task.  Also it depends on the amount of time you have available.  Bounty tasks that reward the most could include signature campaigns, translations (white paper, web site, etc), beta testing or creation of content (articles or videos).  Choose a project that you want to spend some time working with.

Try Telegram for airdrops, there are dozens of airdrop channels. Also check the bounty announcements here.

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: