Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and airdrops  (Read 1968 times)
Mbah Singo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Bounty and airdrop is quiet different
In my opinion, The proscess of Airdrops is only one, you fill the form of your data, then done. However, in Bounty program you must do some works and you have to obey the rules given by the program. The result, Bounty program is still the best way earn free coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

I think the bounty earns more. but some nice airdrops also make good money, but we need to follow and need some luck.

filipfan

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

An updated list of very promising Airdrops available in the last week of March. Some tokens like Viberate (VIB), Swarm (SWM) or NextyCoin (NTY) are already listed on main exchanges. Another projects are very promising ICOs worth investing like LAPO Blockchain (LAX), LaxmiCoin (LXM) and CyberRailNET (CRNT).

https://steemit.com/airdrops/@djograft/top-10-airdrops-march-april-2018
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

yes I joined the airdrop and bounty campaign. the airdrop because you do not have to do it because once the presale of a company's token ends you just get your free token. Unlike the bounty with the task you are following even though the two are the same as they are good to join because it is a great help for you

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

airdrop is the easiest job because of the live register and waits for the distribution of the token. I think this does not require a tutorial because everyone can easily sign up for.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

Just make a little effort and find a tutorial(or a friendly telegram group); if you can't cope with such basic thing - there's nothing for you to do in crypto, because other things are way more complicated.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Nowadays 99% of airdrops are scam. you should try to join bounty campaigns for HQ projects , i give you sure you could get a good amount of tokens
Reena28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Bounties for ICO is more reliable and 80% profitable..just make sure to choose the most promising and active team ..i heard projects that are run by chinese team and russian are more legit..maybe it is bec. Of their real intentions..for making a product for real ...
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

Airdrop is a program for free tokens from developers to promote their tokens just by signing up. If bounty is for the same as well but by doing promotional tasks first to get it. The bottom line is airdrop and bounty is for free tokens
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Airdrop projects are easier to do for bounty hunters, but most of them are less fortunate in Airdrop. The allocation channeled for airdrop is smaller than the bounty campaign. But the purpose of both is the same, the difference is in the allocation.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

I prefer to bounty campaign because I believe the price of token bounty will be good development and airdrop not as good as bounty. so it would be good for the participants to follow it

Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

Bounty campaign of course. If you want variety in bounty - Welocal is for you. 

bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

I have an active list of 35+ airdrops with instant updates and an easy read.

Copy / paste my twitter url for a Google spreadsheet I update daily with airdrops. I currently recommend AELF, Gladius, Red Lanterns, and Blockmason.
yuser_network

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

LOOKING FOR LOCAL ADVISORS/MARKETERS!!

What is Yuser?
Yuser is the first Creative Social Experience (CSE) network that rewards its users for their contribution to network growth. Yuser empowers users to create content, build audiences, unlock features, and earn cryptocurrency for their creativity and influence.
The gamified component of the network creates a fun and accessible environment that introduces an element of play into online social interactions. Blockchain technology makes it possible for Yuser to establish new ways for creators and tastemakers to monetize directly on the platform by gaining crypto rewards for network participation.
Smart contracts, such as Smart Sponsorships, will enable brands and businesses to sponsor user activity on the platform in a secure and transparent way.

Steps to apply
Read through the job description see if you are a fit.
Join our slack channel (yuser_advisors)
Message (@mike_simpson)

What we are looking for
Local Advisors/Marketers

Vacancy
Until end of ITO (estimated 2 months)

Working hours
Approx. 5 hours a week

Payment
As per custom with blockchain startups you will be paid in cryptocurrency. At the time of the creation of the token the funds will be locked up in a multisig contract and won’t be able to be removed until after the ITO. Payment will be 500 000 Yuser Tokens (which is equivalent to approx. $5000 USD at ITO). Caution as per any ITO note token price is subject to volatility.

Tasks:
Research and Partnering
Auditing white paper translation based on your dominant language
Researching your country’s market for potential marketing opportunities in the area of cryptocurrencies and social media.
Networking and expanding partnerships within your country
Contacting local news sites for publishing articles
Other duties as assigned

Promotion
Researching areas for social media promotion like Facebook, Telegram, Reddit etc.
Posting news on researched channels
Promoting and assisting our Telegram group, Reddit page, and all other social media accounts.

Requirements
Knowledge of cryptocurrencies (especially Ethereum) and the industry. Keeping up-to-date with news and happenings, an eagerness to learn and the enthusiasm to work with Yuser.

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HYh6wg_1lpVdtBZ7oqe-jA

tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:10:21 AM

What I know about bounty is that if you want to follow bounty campaign there must understand the rules first. Because if you already understand the rules, you will be very easy to work on the ICO project. And you choose the bounty campaign that you are most familiar with and the most you understand. If it's about Airdrop I still do not understand how it works.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

Anyone could explain me how it works please ? i will be so greatfull !!

THanks in advance Smiley

For airdrop is actually not too difficult because you just need social media and telegram to usually to complete the task and for bounty almost the same but available options bounty signature blog etc.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

Nowadays 99% of airdrops are scam. you should try to join bounty campaigns for HQ projects , i give you sure you could get a good amount of tokens

I also think as you. "Airdrops" is like its name "Air" + "Drop" and we almost don't need do nothing to get it and 99% of Airdrops is bad and scam project. The best we should away Airdrops to not waste time. I never join airdrops because i dont want my MEW account stores shitcoin.

Joining bounty campaign, i have to work hard to get token and i think this is right because as far as i think only working hard is bring us the value. Moreover, Participants in bounty campaign will help promote for project or ICOs and make Make it more successful.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

Bounty campaign pays u tokens for the work done... u advertise this project on social networks, write articles, wear a signature on the forum, etc... AirDrop is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register. Tokens can be used to promote an entirely new coin, which isn`t yet on the stock exchanges and while only preliminary sale of the tokens is carried out.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

Airdrops are the receipt of remuneration (tokens) for the performance of non-complex actions (registration on the site, subscription to news and so on)
Bounty - is the implementation of information and advertising activities (advertising in social networks, writing articles, creating video views and so on) for a fee. More information can be found on this forum.
Fakayode1

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

Bounties is a better way of receiving tokens than airdrop look the announcement thread to see new bounties available thay you can take part in them but look for good bounties which their ico will successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: