Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:34:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and airdrops  (Read 1970 times)
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

The airdrops are those have free tokens and coins with minimal rules, but on bounty there are rules for the ico for the said project.
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Personally, I'm a little disappointed in airdrops, so very few coins are given there. Bauti is a much better way of getting coins. The way of bounty is based on advertising in social networks and creating your own content. All is fair and transparent
gampar nih

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Hello Guys,

saya membaca evrywhere bahwa hadiah dan airdrop dapat menjadi cara yang bagus untuk mendapatkan koin dan token, tetapi tidak menemukan tutorial atau penjelasan terstruktur tentang itu!

Ada yang bisa menjelaskan cara kerjanya? saya akan sangat berterima kasih !!

Terima kasih sebelumnyaSmiley

sekian dari saya , terimakasih  Smiley
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

Bounty is more profitable. Now I participate Welocal and I think that can earn enough.
Francis3

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

I don't really trust airdrop, in bounty campaigns you understand that you get tokens for the work done.
I studied the market and joined to German  project Vreo.io. They are doing dynamic in-game advertising and going to create marketplace for developers, gamers and advertisers. That's a huge new project in the gaming market.  Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

WeLocalCoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

Airdrop it like bounty, but with easier conditions.
You can do something in bounty and get coins for your actions 
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

can you make a living out of bounties and airdrops?
A straight answer is yes. But work is needed for you to earn from bounties. Airdrop is a way that Developers spread the holders of their token to as many people that avail themselves to the airdrop. You do not have to do any work, but the tokens allocated might not really worth a living since it is free.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

In my opinion bounty earns more, but some nice airdrops also make good money and also we need to follow and need some luck.
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

Yes, probably. You can earn very good income by doing airdrops and bounties in this forum.

I had time to focus on the aridrop, but in the end only received about a few tokens to dozens of tokens, nearly 60 kinds of tokens that in my purse was not $ 5 so I switched to bounty
Renzarra

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

Everyone can do both, bounties and airdrop in most of the cases.
There are scams, but there are very good ideas and technologies that are honest in their offer.
zhdmil

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

Anyone could explain me how it works please ? i will be so greatfull !!

THanks in advance Smiley

Do not make airdrop and bounty for survival, Because the price of a coin or token is unpredictable. So just run the campaigns provided by the ico project you are following. The result problem is number 2. If you follow the bounty and airdrop just want to get the result is not the moral of the bounty hunter
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

Everyone can do both, bounties and airdrop in most of the cases.
There are scams, but there are very good ideas and technologies that are honest in their offer.

Unfortunately the projects with a good idea and the technology you use referral program in their bounty, companies, and her uninvited earn is very difficult. Yes, of course there are airdrops with good reward, but compared with the 2017 year was very small.
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

airdrop campaign is very easy to follow you only need to fill out your data form after that wait for the coin to enter after pre ico finished, sometimes behind the ease we only get a very small tokens (no value), if you want to get a better tokens and there is a value of social media campaigns and signatures are pretty good choices as long as you follow the rules you will definitely get a very good tokens contribution later
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

Bounty campaign is one way of earning income.  In every bounty thread, rules are clearly written so no njeed for an assistance.  To participate in any of these, you only have to follow their rules and need to complete the task given.  This is a day to day activity of posting, sharing, tweets and retweets.  You can choose from different types of campaign like, Facebook campaign, Twitter campaign, Signature campaign, Blog or YouTube campaign, Translation campaign and some has Telegram campaign.  Then you need to submit your work as your weekly report.  This are offered by different ICO's and they are the one who's paying us for our work.  Airdrops are a free token coming from ICO project.  With this, you will do nothing, just fill up the form.  Both of these are a good source of earning tokens
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

Bounty and airdrop stride here and everything is very promising if it could follow suit. If you read a lot then the steps how to register to all nonworking already on this forum.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Pebryan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

The airdrops are those have free tokens and coins with minimal rules, but on bounty there are rules for the ico for the said project.
but bounty is arguably a token that has a certainty for the price on the market, and we can get more if you follow the bounty. while airdrop, if lucky, get coin that has a price in the market.
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

Very true, bounty and airdrop are very supportive to get a lot of coins and tokens.
You need to learn and read more on this bitcoin site because everything you ask is available. Or maybe you can learn to the bitcoin users who are senior here, he would have had a lot of experience and knowledge is wide.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

There are lots of bounty and airdrops currently going on. With airdrop, we get free tokens and with bounty, we need to help the organizations in marketing their ICO and get paid in their tokens. Bounty tokens are being distributed in terms of stakes mostly. How the company wants to distribute the tokens it is completely at the discretion of the company.
Bountyhive  https://bountyhive.io/ is giving options to manage the complete bounty structure.  Which will reduce the efforts to be taken from the Company side to get bounty participants will get reduced, and for the participants, they will have clear idea on how much they worked and how much they earn.

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

You can try to get in touch to the particular groups here besides alternative bounties. By joining or following the particular group or manager can have you a confidence to participate in the campaign that you like.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

A straight answer is yes. But work is needed for you to earn from bounties. Airdrop is a way that Developers spread the holders of their token to as many people that avail themselves to the airdrop. You do not have to do any work, but the tokens allocated might not really worth a living since it is free.
Free is good anytime but when coming to a point on where you are accumulating trash and wasting up money on joining those trash airdrops then it wont be good anymore in my side. Making a living with bounty is not possible because income isnt fixed and theres no exact date and time on where you do recieve tokens and you dont even know if they would able to get though exchanges this means theres no assurance which way you would go.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: