Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:49:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and airdrops  (Read 1970 times)
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

Anyone could explain me how it works please ? i will be so greatfull !!

THanks in advance Smiley

I think everything is really clear. Each bounty program has clear rules and procedures. And then all the airdrops too.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

in a project must have written his statement .. his ordinary airdrop joined the telegram. by joining you and wearing their symbol, then you can follow the project.
but you look at the project first, to avoid the often common airdrop fraud scams.
wncyflores

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Just follow the rules of the bounty you join.
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

how it works may be like this bounty we have to finish the task first and then we will get a reward if airdrop prefer giveaway although a little gift but we will definitely get a prize
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

gifts and catwalks, the gift is that we are given the task of promoting in a project to get the tokens they have promised. While the aerial we do not need to work as in the gift because the aerial bridge is a free token. if we can follow both of course the number of tokens we get more.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

There isn't really much to explain about the bounties and airdrops. All you need to know is that there are different types of bounties that you can enroll yourself in. It can be Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Translation, Signature etc.
You have to figure out which bounty you are eligible for.
As I can see that you are still a newbie, so you cannot apply for any of the Signature campaigns, but you can definitely try out the remaining bounty campaigns. These bounties usually pay you in tokens which you can sell later on.
Airdrop basically means the owner is giving out free coins and you can take them by registering for free on their portal or by filling out a form.
Can earning money get any easier?! I bet it doesn't!
4rt3m

Activity: 770
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

Please recommend the website to follow airdrops. I use this one:

https://airdrops.io/
elisabetaryabtseva

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

To get tokens of some project, you need to work hard and wait long. Not everyone will like this method of payment.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

Tutorials will vary from platform to platform, you need to understand how bounties and airdrops work and that will help you further
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

can you make a living out of bounties and airdrops?
A straight answer is yes. But work is needed for you to earn from bounties. Airdrop is a way that Developers spread the holders of their token to as many people that avail themselves to the airdrop. You do not have to do any work, but the tokens allocated might not really worth a living since it is free.
Free is good anytime but when coming to a point on where you are accumulating trash and wasting up money on joining those trash airdrops then it wont be good anymore in my side. Making a living with bounty is not possible because income isnt fixed and theres no exact date and time on where you do recieve tokens and you dont even know if they would able to get though exchanges this means theres no assurance which way you would go.
Do not depend on only one way to make money, make sure that your joining will make you profit and not waste your effort. I do not think to make living with airdrops, airdrops is sometimes distribute shit coins, while joining bounty will do, if the tokens is distribute for what they plan but sometimes become delay to receive. Even that, when it received, the earning from bounty will make you living if the price is good. It is better to take bounties than airdrops. Makes your efforts become worth it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

THanks in advance Smiley

I think that's clear Every bounty program has different rules and procedures different from every manager you follow. and setipa types of gifts that you follow have different rules different like Signature, Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and others. if you follow the rules given by the manager then you will get wages. while your airdrop only needs to register for free on their portal or by filling out a form. but you must be careful in choosing bounty and airdrop if you are not careful then you can be hit by a scam project

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

Hello Guys,

THanks in advance Smiley

To find bounty or airdrop, you can find in this forum by the way;
1. Go to Marketplace (Altcoin)
2. Select Bounties (Altcoins)
You can find it there and before joining read WP and see the bounty project web.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

Hello Guys,

THanks in advance Smiley

To find bounty or airdrop, you can find in this forum by the way;
1. Go to Marketplace (Altcoin)
2. Select Bounties (Altcoins)
You can find it there and before joining read WP and see the bounty project web.

For more elaboration:

For ANN threads: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
For Bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

You can able to search up different task on the given links above,all you need is to search up and find the task that would suits you.

MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

Each Bounty and airdrop have different rules, you can also do it according to the steps of the campaign program. I think it's complete with the rules and the steps.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

can you make a living out of bounties and airdrops?
A straight answer is yes. But work is needed for you to earn from bounties. Airdrop is a way that Developers spread the holders of their token to as many people that avail themselves to the airdrop. You do not have to do any work, but the tokens allocated might not really worth a living since it is free.
Yes, you are right, most coins in airdrop are coins that do not have a high value. His name is also a coin, many are looking for various businesses that are sacrificed, it's a pity if it is distributed free of charge. Staying more effective and efficient to follow the bounty, his earnings from bounty more convincing and larger and more clear. Airdrop is just a bunch of it, if not lucky yes do not get a coin.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

Bounty-projs are good when ICO is on and no much participant and update Airdrop, it attract more participant on that particularly project and both help to boost up and create more aware of the project. secondly Airdrop is a central attraction to advertise project to investors, before the beginning of ICO   
Michel Nostredame

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

Usually Developers write all rules and conditions in bounty. You need just participate and do all conditions of bounty campaign that you choose. And  get your coins after end of the bounty.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

Bounties and airdrops were meant to popularize the project, and at some cases these bounties too cause the downfall of the respective asset. To avoid this, investors used to provide the bounty distribution after certain time period from the time it came into the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

no totorial, you just read the guide given from the project giver.
usually they give guidance at the beginning of their open project,
you have to know his project is big or not .. if small is better you do not have to come. because fortunately its a bit
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

Hi. Join LuckyToken bounty and airdrop campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: