Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and airdrops  (Read 1968 times)
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

Actually there's nothing complicated with that. Usually everything is written in the very thread...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:10:48 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

Anyone could explain me how it works please ? i will be so greatfull !!

THanks in advance Smiley

First thing is to find some telegram channels with airdrops, than with bounty. All info there.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:28:28 AM

For Bounty, you have to find a good bounty program to follow, keep up what campaigns you follow eg Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Signature Campaign or others, both read the rules and follow the rules, For Airdrop is quite easy because just register you already coin
atrainself

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

can you make a living out of bounties and airdrops?

That completely depends on a persons living cost.
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:13:34 AM

In my case airdrop easy way for get some coins, but that rate ussually will has cheap rate. If u going bounty u must do some work but this coins will has great rate and value. Its up to u
URrep

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Its a third option: you can get a special link at My Wish project, share it (just like referral at any airdrop) and then they reward you for every man who buys their product, as I know the reward is about 1 Ethereum. Have a look, that may be a good option to you
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

Bounty is a campaye offered by ICO to all the members in the forum. All members have to promote their project.such as in facebook campaye, twitter campaye, signature campaye and many more lainya.sedangkan in Airdrops we can get token without having to work, rich in Bounty. we just in order to fill a form aja.
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

Bounty is more reliable. AirDrops is not very reliable. we need to be careful. they can play your money. The bounties are making a little money, too.

Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:44:59 PM

Hi. Join LuckyToken bounty and airdrop. It is good project.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

By joining airdrops you can receive free coins from that project right away and all you need to do is to keep those coins till it is listed in an exchange. In bounties, you can join the signature campaign, social media, translation and etc. and will pay you coins after the project ended but your rewards in bounties depends on the work that you will do. They have requirements that you need to follow.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

Participation in the generosity campaigns of ICO on this forum can really bring a good profit. I personally participate in signature campaigns and do not regret my choice. However, one should take into account that the fast-growing campaign does not bring a signature. It takes a long time to learn and increase your activity on the forum, increasing your account at the same time. With the introduction of the system of merit, it is rather difficult to raise one's rank after a junior member, and to reach a full participant, having collected a hundred of the merits is practically impossible.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

Bounties and Airdrops are ways to acquire free coins without really spending your cash in acquiring it. All that is needed is to perform some specific tasks as required by the developers of the coin.
For Airdrops is quite simple than bounties and all you need to do is fill up a form by providing the necesary details as requested by the dev teams.
For Bounties you will need either twitter account, Bitcointalk account, facebook account and you can be retweeting by helping create awareness for the coin depending on the duration of the bounty. It's quite longer and you will get rewarded based on stakes which will be calculated by the bounty manager.
hirozaki faraday

Activity: 266
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Participation in bounty campaigns is such advertising and informational actions as: the PR of the ISO project in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Intragram), blogs and media, a campaign for signature the forum and others.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

in my opinion yes bounty is a way to get a good coin, and airdrop the end of this coin is weakened, so depicted indeed bounty is made to work different from airdrop only registrations and finished
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading everywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it doesn't find a structured tutorial or explanation about it!

Anyone could explain to me how it works, please ? I will be so grateful !!

Thanks in advance Smiley

I suggest you be more diligent in reading and understanding everything first. All the rules are in the ICO project you want to follow. If you often practice reading you will certainly be able to follow all the steps and rules. The key to all your questions is just Reading and trying to practice it.

makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

Participation in bounty campaigns is such advertising and informational actions as: the PR of the ISO project in social networks (FB, Twitter, Insta), blogs and media, a campaign for signature the forum and others.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

Traditionally, the bounty was utilized by companies who could not raise the funds to hire a marketing or PR firm. These campaigns are wonderfully cheap ways to spread the word and harvest participants for their upcoming sales. These companies will pay you with their sale tokens for actions such as
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Content Creation Campaigns
4. Translation Campaign
Whereas Airdrop is a kind of giveaway that is used as a means of promotion, Airdrop participants are usually required to perform certain tasks as a condition for obtaining a number of Cryptocurrency Tokens, such as the example of a social media job or making a video presenting the Airdrop organizers.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

The tokens obtained by the bounty tend to be more valuable than the tokens obtained by the airdrop, and the possibility of bounty payments is greater, and almost all of the airdrop tokens are worthless.

fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

In simple words, ICO is collecting money for crypto-currency projects. Usually they accept Ethereum or Bitcoin, and in replacement they list your tokens. Tokens are different, but in simple words - these are shares of the project, which in the future can grow in value.

Typically, a portion of the tokens are allocated to the Bounty and / or Airdrop campaigns. This is what will be discussed.

Airdrop is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register.
Bounty is a remuneration campaign for helping to promote ICO
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

Bounty and airdrop are equally profitable for those who can do it properly. Bounty essentially patient, payment is not possible with a matter of days but the quality of coins in bounty can still expect. Whereas airdrop quality coins may not be as good as bounty, if the price is below the automatic rise will be long or can not go up again. Bounty can be done for long-term earnings, while for short-term earnings can be from airdrop, while can be done both, not a problem for me and the result must be a lot of bounty, while the result of airdrop can make fee  Grin

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: