Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1771 times)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is ladder to success some of my friends become a millionaire because of bitcoin and thats my inspiration to work hard and to become a successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

Sure, bitcoin is a success ladder because it has propelled me to higher heights in a few months with my investments. I think i will be a better person if i had gotten involved earlier but  even for me to have achieved this within this short time i think it has indeed acted as a ladder for me in seeing higher heights with my investment.
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

yes I myself also sometimes regret why not buy bitcoin at the time, while now the price is so expensive
if only I bought it and sold it now would certainly change my life Roll Eyes

Niceguyjoe85

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

Yes! Exactly Bitcoin is really a success ladder. And I'm very much regret about not starting this at those times i needed this the most. But it isn't too late to start earning money through bitcoin. You just need to have an eagerness to this work, a lot of patience and the most important thing is to trust yourself alone. Bitcoin is not that easy to earn money you have to show eagerness and hardwork to be paid of with success and i know that the beginning is only the hard part of this. Someday i'll turn my head to say thank to the people who has been contributed a lot to make my dreams come true.
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

Bitcoin is a success ladder. Yes, it is! It's not an easy work but if yiu really are eager to earn money from this work then there is no possible reason why you can't be success. Hardwork is the only thing that will lead you to be successful and bitcoin will help you lead your way towards your journey. At the end, it will be the Bitcoin who you will be thanked of.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Yeah if you were one of the few who have trusted and invested on bitcoin in which during that period of time bitcoin's value is at low and suddenly boom this 2017. If you are one of those who trusted and invested bitcoin during that period then surely you are one of the millionaire now, but no regrets if you don't belong to those invented during that period because bitcoin still has a high chance to increase it's value.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

Yes, if I knew that bitcoin is helpful to us and it's raising now I wish that I bought many bitcoins in the past. I wish I can turn back time because bitcoin is helpful to us to be a successful right now.
I want to back to the future, cause I bought lots of bitcoin and I bring in the future. Because bitcoin is very helpful to human they makes successful and financially stable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

Today the value of a bitcoin is so high that a person who buy it in the begining
has become millionaire and a person who is still thinking to buy is worring about
the price if we see behind it is clear from the steps that bitcoin if rising day by day
like a ladder.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

I'm very proud
I'm very proud to be one of the bitcoiner member, I'm successful now with the help of bitcoin I buy what I want, and I help my family for daily needs. Thank you bitcoin because of you I earn unlimited income, you change my life.

daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will be huge long term winners. I'm glad not to be the guys in 2019 regretting not buying in 2018.

bitcoin well be successful for a long years,there's a lot of people will be help of bitcoin....im one of them who believe in bitcoin,it will become a success....
bitcoin start my life to a better change,im happy to be success bitcoiner and survive....
step by step bitcoin will be a rising up like a ladder,i owe this to bitcoin....
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Hi,

Can I remind you that bitcoin is not merely a way of becoming rich?

The idea behind it is to get rid of governmental control and banks... So indeed it is great if you manage to make profit in the process, but this is not everything.

As for the early adopters, I guess that most of them have made profits... but not as large as you may think. Just because you are necessarily tempted to sell when you see that the value has doubled. Then you buy again, and agin the value doubles. So you make profit. But not as heavy as it could have beeen if you had waited and waited again.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
I too have the the same dream bro that ever I could go in the past, I would buy thousands of bitcoin, so that in the present condition I could be millionaire and people are reading my success stories. We all are familiar with the sky high valuation of BTC and obviously yes BTC has provided a very good opportunity to fulfill our dreams and even in very short span of time. BTC invention prove to be the boon for the economic world and I believe that my future is very bright with bitcoin.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

Yes, if I knew that bitcoin is helpful to us and it's raising now I wish that I bought many bitcoins in the past. I wish I can turn back time because bitcoin is helpful to us to be a successful right now.
I want to back to the future, cause I bought lots of bitcoin and I bring in the future. Because bitcoin is very helpful to human they makes successful and financially stable.
People do trust the Btcs because of various reasons. Obviously it has been able to develop the trust of its users over a test of time through proving that one could rely on this currency if he or she actually wants to be successful in life in terms of money .transactions that are the keep association with this asset are easiest when it comes to online payment or buying and selling of the goods and moreover it is safe and secure hence people do use it for the same purpose.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

I am strongly agree with you that bitcoin is very good for the success it is true that the bitcoin success ladder for me and for the rest of the world. Investment in the currencies are very profitable for the people once you come to the crypto market then you will get some of the knowledge of the currencies and prices both bitcoin and altcoin are good for the success.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

I surely agree that bitcoin is the ladder to succeed because it is the one who helps us to earn money or to invest that will help us to have plan for our future which we can make happened because we all have the money which may we believe it or not is the very important thing in order to succeed in our business and other plans in life.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:06:21 AM

I'm very proud
I'm proud to be bitcoiner, in bitcoin I earn unlimited income they change me it give me hope to become successful. I'm proud to join in bitcoin.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
I really agree that bitcoin is a ladder to success.Not to mention that you can acheived your goal in a short time.For example if you invest your money in an insurance company,you cannot easily get your money.But in bitcoin you see that your money is growing.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

I'm very proud
Im proud to join in bitcoin,  I have new house from my profit in bitcoin, I'm so happy to what happen to me when I join in bitcoin. Bitcoin give me blessing I'm so very proud to be bitcoiner they make me successful.
Metherry

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

you can’t be rich  from buy some bitcoins and  just only  holding it.
need to be lucky, invest in some altcoins and wait for long time to be rich from it.
this is the main reason why many need buy some bitcoins
Maureenjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

I’ve witnessed some of my friends who join in here who are now very successful and gaining so much out it this. And that gives me the motivation to join bitcoin as well. So difinitely you can be very successful in this, it just takes time, a lot of effort, patience and hardwork. If you want to earn fast in bitcoin and doesnt want to wait that long like those people including me who are joining signature campaigns, you can invest your money in the market. That way you will have a higher profit in return. Still whichever you like doing with your bitcoin, it will surely be a ladder for success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: