Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1782 times)
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:15:43 AM

I believe we all have such regret that we didn't buy bitcoin at the initial stage because we were unsure about the future. I regret the same for ETH as well. However, it's never too late to start goo things in life. Bitcoin price is currently standing at a very low level so here's the opportunity for you. Today the price seems high but one year down the line, you will regret for the same reason if you don't buy now.
I agree with you, nothing is too late. I also regret not buying bitcoin prices when it's cheap. I know bitcoin when the price is still $ 850.
and now has come to us a golden opportunity to buy bitcoin. for those who have large capital should they buy more bitcoin. the bright future of bitcoin awaits us all.
welljo0108

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
Yes bitcoin can be the way to us to achieve our dream come true .dont give up until we succed.
Niceguyjoe85

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

Bitcoin is only a small word which can give u a big opportunity to move forward.  Dont stay what you are today.  Focus your dreams and bitcoin will give you all this things. I saw all my friends improved there life because of  this. Thats why bitcoin is a ladder for you to succes because you can earn money in a very semple way of investing from this..
krungpuge03

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Yes i agree because bitcoin can change our life and  through bitcoin we can earn money in easy way
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
but I think even if you have a lot of bitcoins and you buy when the price is still tens of dollars you seem to be unable to survive until now. there must be a sense to sell it when bitcoin prices touch the price of thousands of dollars. because it seems like no one from the past knows that bitcoin will have a price as high as it is now. Grin

LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

As you said if you may turn back into old times that you may buy millions of bitcoin in a small amount but since it is too late and you would not be able to come back again to the past time. Everyone wants to become  rich but if we all know that bitcoin now is so expensive we cannot deny that we regret of not buying bitcoin this past old years. And all i know that all things happen for a reasonable purposes and i know that all things works together for good.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:33:05 PM

Yes i agree because bitcoin can change our life and  through bitcoin we can earn money in easy way
Yes bitcoin has a lot of ways for making money it can change the life of your and it will make you rich and financially good in very short time. i have been to bitcoin since one year and this whole year was really nice it turned the way of life for me now I am earning money even if I am at home or I am at work,  now I am able to buy everything in my life that all was just a dream for me but bitcoin made everything possible and I am really lucky I am a bitcoin user.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

Yes it is true but is past the way forward is to invest now for the future gain, it is not too late to join the moving train and make more money in the future because opportunity of high price will surely come again.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

Someone is engaged in mining personally for me this business is unprofitable because you need a powerful computer system.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

if i could go to the passt i would definitely do like you, by buying a lot of bitcoins and hold them. if i have bought some bitcoin when its price was around 200$ that would have definitely changed my life now.

it is not too late to be one of member of bitcoin...i think bitcoin well be the ladder to our success and future,it will take a risk first before we feel that all we have suffering a difficulties because of harder discussion regarding in bitcoin forum but later on we will be become success because of bitcoin....
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

A small reminder that money is not the main thing in life: the life of a person (at least in developed countries) is getting better, but he himself becomes almost unhappy. The whole point, they say, is that money is always scarce.
Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

Bitcoin is the true success ladder over the cliff which may dissapear in any moment. That'w why we have a lot of incidents on this tough way.
mhsingh

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

Bitcoin the sucess Ladder Roll Eyes. yes It can be, I had seen people got success through Bitcoin
sfdseew

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

There is no time machine in the world and there is no regrettable drug to buy. If I know Bitcoin will be so hot, I will buy a large part of bitcoin as early as I can, so I am a multimillionaire.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

Many of people who come to know about bitcoin now will get same thought as like you.In bitcoin you can get into anytime.So use this time to inverse in bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is just fluctuating,you should brought the bitcoin like this time.In fluctuation only you can buy at low price.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

Bitcoin can not be identified with ordinary currency. It is rather a commodity, like gold or oil, that can be sold, exchanged for money. Therefore, unlike the usual currency, bitcoin is not provided with anything, it is pure mathematics.
bcni

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

Bitcoin is only a small word which can give u a big opportunity to move forward.  Dont stay what you are today.  Focus your dreams and bitcoin will give you all this things. I saw all my friends improved there life because of  this. Thats why bitcoin is a ladder for you to succes because you can earn money in a very semple way of investing from this..

I agree with your point of view that nothing is too late. And Bitcoin's leverage can help us realize our dream of making money.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

If I had bought a lot of bitcoins in the past, I'd become a multimillionaire. Bitcoin is now a good way to invest, and many people have invested in bitcoin for a lot of money, and it has made people successful.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

Well for me I don't want to regret that I was not able to know or buy Bitcoins years back, I know everything happens for a reason, if I was not able to buy back then, fine, I am just glad that I am able to buy and have Bitcoins now. I want to focus on my now since from this day I will be building my future. Let's just all be grateful for all that we have right now. All the "what ifs" and "what could have been would not give us anything good", let's just all be positive and grateful enjoying the present while building our better future.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

It is easy to say that you would buy millions of  bitcoin because we all know that the value of it now but back then it is really hard to bet on an unproven technology.
Kudos for the people who were brave enough to take the risk and succeed. I do not envy them but we should be proud of them because without the early investors of bitcoin i do not think we will reach this price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: