Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1771 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

I know most of them are very late to know and invest in bitcoin even me also and everyone regret this same reason. But now I wish if I have a time machine that helps us to go in the past.
It's actually never a late time whenever it comes to investing whether it's Bitcoins or any other investment, You just have to buy and hope that it goes high because no one can really predict the future.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

I now imagine that the price of Bitcoin will be at this stage. It never seemed. They did not even imagine that many people like me have Bitcoin, when prices are low, we buy Bitcoin and when Bitcoin is rising, then sell it. Then we can get success.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

tell me who in his right mind would say now he wouldn't have bought bitcoin 7 years back? I don't see how this makes sense to even a lead conversation about this...
Some conversations are so stupid and boring where illogical things are being considered and everyone is just talking vague about them. Like this one, as you have said, this is useless. A sensible person who have been involved in bitcoins for a time, how can he say such stupidity about not investing in bitcoins seven years ago? Who stupid would miss the chance if he got any?
Lutfor db

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

Bitcoin is a coin that has spread throughout the whole of the country. And people have also learned how to do this, which has resulted in the demand for every person. With this, everyone saw the light of hope through which many problems have been overcome. Unemployed and so far, people have been using Bitcoin as a shield to survive. Bitcoin is said to be the king of all coins. So it is said that the bitcoin is going to rise above us.
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

We are used to the fact that money in our wallet is issued by the Central Bank and has a real value, because they are backed by gold and foreign exchange reserves, and the exchange rate depends on the state of the country's economy.
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

Absolutely true.Bitcoin is really a success ladder also a stepping stone where you can be able to earn from small amount into big time.If you will just work hard to earn more and invest more you can be able to get rich.Bitcoin really a big help to alot of people specially to those unemployed.Bitcoin gave them an income that can support their daily needs and to prepare for their future.

If I had already believed in bitcoin a few years ago, or if I have already made it on the other side of success. However, Bitcoin has also helped me a lot now, relying on it, I step by step to success.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

I know most of them are very late to know and invest in bitcoin even me also and everyone regret this same reason. But now I wish if I have a time machine that helps us to go in the past.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

Yes bitcoin is a success ladder , it gives opportunity to those who have financial problem.Today its not that easy to join or invest bitcoin which can create regret. First I heard it, I don't believe it, I need proofs, then when I started to join bitcoin and receive income from it , it made me realized that it is true.
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

Bitcoin is and was a success ladder for people who got in early. Most of them who bought early, were smart and held are millionaires now, but bitcoin is a currency and we need it to function as such.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

Absolutely true.Bitcoin is really a success ladder also a stepping stone where you can be able to earn from small amount into big time.If you will just work hard to earn more and invest more you can be able to get rich.Bitcoin really a big help to alot of people specially to those unemployed.Bitcoin gave them an income that can support their daily needs and to prepare for their future.

If I had already believed in bitcoin a few years ago, or if I have already made it on the other side of success. However, Bitcoin has also helped me a lot now, relying on it, I step by step to success.
For the reason this money have much bigger value than bitcoins. This is bitter truth but we have to accept the reality. Although bitcoins are doing amazing and they are getting fame day by day but that doesn’t mean they are conquering the world economical market. It will be happening later but right now, fiat money have goodwill than bitcoins. Hopeful for the best days when this fact become invertible.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

You presumably wouldn't have purchased a large number of Bitcoins in the past since definitely nobody knew it would go this far, the vast majority were feeling that it would journey around a couple of several dollars and not by any stretch of the imagination complete a ton more than that. At that point it continued developing, and individuals continued saying it was the new standard, it had crested, and so forth. Regardless of whether a larger part of individuals thought about Bitcoin in the past there is an exceptionally huge possibility they would have disregarded it in light of the fact that there would be little intrigue or information about the future for it. That all changed when it began taking off.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

It is true that bitcoin can be consider as a ladder. The kind of ladder that has the ability to extend longer and longer until the person that continuous stepping to it will reach the top and the fullest. Maybe there are many regrets we felt but it's not to late for us to do participate and involve to bitcoin. There is always a chance and opportunity to everyone of us to earn and gain the benefits that bitcoin system gives to us. While there is life, there is a hope.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

I'm investing in bitcoin and I hope it will be the next step for me to succeed, the future of bitcoin development is that I will have money
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

Will,its not to late,to join this kind of cryptocurrency investment,even that your young when bitcoin started,for me its not to late to start investing now,because there are saying thats its better to late to participating in digital currency investment than never,in your entire life and you regret it.definetly bitcoin is the stepping stone to achieve your dreams to become rich,or to secure the future  of your  entire  family.

VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

for now, we just enjoy all the circumstances about bitcoin. do not forget to thank God and everyone who has contributed to creating crypto. and wealth is not eternal and nothing is instant.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

I agree with this. However, it is only a ladder to success only when you see a business idea, but if you do not grasp that opportunity. Nothing happens until you start investing. Investment is always the fastest path to success and that is the future of choice for everyone. This time is a good opportunity.
Bitcoin Pemula

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

for now, we just enjoy all the circumstances about bitcoin. do not forget to thank God and everyone who has contributed to creating crypto. and wealth is not eternal and nothing is instant.
I agree, no effort without prayer, no prayer without effort and immortality belongs only to God
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

Bitcoin could be a success ladder only if you work hard enough. Just like any other work, you need to effort. Knowledge about bitcoin, finding ways to earn bitcoin and investing could be a possible starting point for you to climb to success.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

Bitcoin since it started had changed the lives of so many,  helped some people., now they can say they are succesful . Bitcoin is a big time success and it is out to help people in need, made them stable and comfort, and change their lives into something.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

Today's Bitcoin business is tough, they are not always the market for success. Now the investment in BTC is very high. BTC is no longer as prosperous as it was a few years ago. Today, you invest in Crypto you must have experience, not wait for luck. That is my personal opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: