Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1772 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

I believe we all have such regret that we didn't buy bitcoin at the initial stage because we were unsure about the future. I regret the same for ETH as well. However, it's never too late to start goo things in life. Bitcoin price is currently standing at a very low level so here's the opportunity for you. Today the price seems high but one year down the line, you will regret for the same reason if you don't buy now.

My only regret is that I ignored bitcoin the first time I was beong introduced to it. I Thought it was one of those oyramid thing in networming or a scam. So maybe If I join right away I am also one of those who has big earnings already as of today. I didn't buy also because I ignored bitcoin before. An opportunity which I rejected but at least now I am in here already.
It cannot be avoided that you would come to doubted on it first time you hear it, even me I admit that I refused to believe in bitcoin first when my friend introduced it to me. But I'm glad I'm came to this clear mind and come to join the clan and I believe that through this I am step closer to my dreams and to my success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

Yes, we can say that bitcoin is our stepping stone to success but we cannot make bitcoin our always source of income. We need to invest in the real because we should have an assurance that we have a tough foundation whenever bitcoin will end.

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

if you really are not impossible bitcoin will make you successful in economy. bitcoin can be a stepping stone to success. not in the case of bitcoin itself, any work if we are right will not be in vain.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

Not at all. Those who buy bitcoin before when it was very cheap price are not all become successful. I have been read in one topic before that her bitcoin was steal by her sister that she entrusted because she is working. That is just one example that not all who buy hundreds, thousands and millions of bitcoin become rich. Some end up in bankruptcy for not playing their bitcoin's in the right place at the right time. Having bitcoins is not the only thing to be rich but it depends on how the owner play the bitcoin. Although big possibility that having some coins of bitcoin can make one person have more opportunities in crypto world to real realm of life. But again it depends.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

yes. everyone thinks like that. I will buy in large quantities not even just bitcoin but I will also buy altcoin in large quantities. but to gain wealth in a short time is not good and such people will quickly end up being too proud with wealth. we better achieve success naturally.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Some people who bought Bitcoin in 2016 on the cheap levels have sold their crypto currency when its price raised up to $2000. They didn't know that Bitcoin will grow up to $20000. Today the situation is rickety again. The "whales" like to shake the crypto exchange markets in order to fling the too nervous "hamsters" down. Yes, Bitcoin was a "ladder" for those who have been involved to the crypto exchange markets in the earliest times indeed, but some people sustain losses because they have bought Bitcoin on the expensive levels.
Df9898

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

of course the bitcoin is a ladder to reach the success because since the existence of the bitcoin economy cars and many things shocking and bitocin have a very high value.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Yes i am also of the same opinion that if i would have bought btc in the past i would have definitely been a millionaire for the kind of portfolio i hold.Still its never late to get into the success train and reap profits.The best way what i see is buy more reap more , buy less resp less.Hence, I would advise traders not to buy much when the market drops, instead place positions at various levels to keep the losses and profits intact.I hope btc will definitely my life a good way and also financially fit.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
Bitcoin  is a ladder to success it change everything in you human being to become wealthy in all aspects of life
[/quote

Maybe for some,but im still hoping! I am not there yet but im working may way out there hoping that someday i will experience that!!but for the meantime trading and keeping what i have is my main focus

andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is the future, i am a beginner and i must memahamin what about bitcoin and i have to learn and i have to work hard for my key sekses, jagan never wish to succeed we need to learn and hard work want to achieve success
total.room

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

Bitcoint is a safer online crypto currency for faster transactions than other coins, this will ensure more people to use transactions faster, this is helpful for easier for bitcoint users around the world
jpnl0003

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:42:06 PM

if Bitcoin is termed as the success ladder it is in the right direction as it has helped people get to the top. business have been invented through the technological innovation in the blockchain framework. it can't be said in this dimension in another sphere or elsewhere in the financial system.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

bitcoin is indeed an opportunity for people who want to succeed and rich, but it all also requires a fairly difficult process. because it requires rich persistence and we must also have a strong determination to succeed. without it all we will not be able to succeed easily even through bitcoin.
EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:13:32 PM

Inarguably, Bitcoin has become the successful leader and is expected to take a more commanding position in the coming years. It can be said that Bitcoin has led with a fair bit of margin. 
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

Inarguably, Bitcoin has become the successful leader and is expected to take a more commanding position in the coming years. It can be said that Bitcoin has led with a fair bit of margin. 
Just because the initial investors made millions very quickly with their investments back in the day doesn't mean that it's going to be the same for us now. So investors should be patient and not be quick to sell when they are not getting profits to their expectations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

They are lucky because they join and invest bitcoin when cryptocurrency is not yet pupular or know by many,they earn a lot of profit.I am also a late comers or new here and i wish also that i can go back when bitcoin started and buy a good amount of bitcoin.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:59:57 PM

actualy all of this things have a  great reason why we could not early investing in digital currency,therefore why would you invest now? everything is not to late to invest an join into the world of  cryptocurrency investment,dont regret the past why would you not join early,the important is now that you invest,maybe this is your time to shine and that your buying capital will become to double when you earn in crypto technology and those  people  become successful and go in sky diving because of bitcoin,maybe in your own bitcoin will bring you to the moon.

Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

There is nothing to regret because it is just the beginning and we have a lots of opportunities in front of us. We just need to understand them grab them and make them the ladder of our success.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

I believe we all have such regret that we didn't buy bitcoin at the initial stage because we were unsure about the future. I regret the same for ETH as well. However, it's never too late to start goo things in life. Bitcoin price is currently standing at a very low level so here's the opportunity for you. Today the price seems high but one year down the line, you will regret for the same reason if you don't buy now.

My only regret is that I ignored bitcoin the first time I was beong introduced to it. I Thought it was one of those oyramid thing in networming or a scam. So maybe If I join right away I am also one of those who has big earnings already as of today. I didn't buy also because I ignored bitcoin before. An opportunity which I rejected but at least now I am in here already.
As what the saying goes "opportunity knocks only once so grab it". For me, bitcoin will be our stepping stone to be a successful one.
semediu

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

If I'm private because it's still a newbie so there's no story that needs to be shared but here I want to share my schoolmates and my sister's class success thanks to playing bitcoin. so I am motivated from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: