Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 08:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1793 times)
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

If I'm private because it's still a newbie so there's no story that needs to be shared but here I want to share my schoolmates and my sister's class success thanks to playing bitcoin. so I am motivated from it.

absolutely yes,  bitcoin really helps some people to earned big amount to support their family needs most especially in studies of their childrens in college.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

bitcoin is a way for us to get out of poverty because it's easy here to get rich in life and bitcoin we can achieve life success

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

Well,  the success stories has being somewhat affected for the new entrants at the moment due to the dips in the market and flooding in of ICOs. But on the long run,  all things being equal and with perseverance, there are windows of opportunities that will be opened to climb the ladder of success with bitcoin!
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

bitcoin is a hope for many, including me. I also feel that bitcoin helps the economy to be better. although time can not be repeated we start at least today even though it's never too late to start. many reviews that have been successful.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

maybe bitcoin is a stepping stone for me because if i had a numbers of bitcoin in my cyrptocurrencies wallet,i am gladly change my life.I will have my dream house,invest in business such as internet cafe,go for a vacation and save much money for my future.I can say bitcoin is also a hope factor that makes me more determinated in studying its nature and maturity in the maketplace.Considering these factors may affect our daily lives someday.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

There is nothing to regret because it is just the beginning and we have a lots of opportunities in front of us. We just need to understand them grab them and make them the ladder of our success.
Bitcoin can be a ladder because it can be source to build something which can make you success. Grabbing the opportunity that has right now can help you achieve the goal that you set in life. Money is used for us to move in the society and contribute to the economy. High earning is great when you are planning something big that which can help other people.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

We couldn't back the past years in our life. Better to move with learning from the past. You should make yourself focus toward your crypto life in order to get back what you've lost. Still there is a time considering that we are still in crypto life progress.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

I think that if bitcoin follows the course that it has it is not too late to buy and have the same profit in the future as we would have obtained at this time if we had bought in the beginning.Bitcoin is an online job that you can earn daily with a share of your wages.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

I agree with this ... bitcoin is a ladder of success where on the way to the top there are many parts that must pass first people do not know and are not interested in bitcoin but after they see the ladder of bitcoin success they become interested and start to walk the ladder
 Roll Eyes
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

Sad to say I just knew bitcoin just earlier.Thats why I am amazed that it exist and what can bitcoin do.If only I knew its existence in the beginning I might be one of those successful individuals here due to bitcoin.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

It is not too late and there is no need to return to the past to make the right decision.In the coming years our decision will make a big smile on your face.We have bought bitcoin in the past and we have it on hold in our hardware wallet waiting for the right time to change a bit of our life. I think this price fluctuation in the market is the only ladder to judge the bitcoin investors growth and currency value.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

There were a whole lots of times in bitcoin history when it has crashed severally and to a very low price and it always eventually rose again...So in essence knowing all these pasts can actually help us take better decisions about bitcoin investments and not feel that it is too late to dive into it...Sure the earliest adopters are those with the most gains but for it to be a success ladder to climb on you have to grab every given opportunity and utilise the volatility(rise and fall) bitcoin poses to your advantage.
Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

Yes, if I knew that bitcoin is helpful to us and it's raising now I wish that I bought many bitcoins in the past. I wish I can turn back time because bitcoin is helpful to us to be a successful right now.
yes but do not be too eager to succeed by buying bitcoin in the past and selling in the future, it could hamper the movement of your economy, we better buy and play bitcoin sesui state of the market so that we can gain profit in that way possible we can go to success
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

bitcoin is a hope for many, including me. I also feel that bitcoin helps the economy to be better. although time can not be repeated we start at least today even though it's never too late to start. many reviews that have been successful.
Yes, bitcoin was a hope for us, for everyone and I am one of the lucky one who are now benifited to the goodness of bitcoin in the society. Though it seems that lucky day or time is not on our favor but atleast we have been blessed to have a bitcoin in our life that today it plays a significant role in each and everyone life's who are a part of the crypto world.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

bitcoin is very provide an opportunity for us to provide a place to store a valuable asset that is in the form of a successful coin on sale in the global currency market.bitcoin can be the key to success for every successful trader in every campaign that is done ..
sergamin

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

I also believe that Bitcoin and Ethereum are winners. I have not bought them in 2018 yet, but in 2019 I will be ready.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

I think not to enrich myself, more precisely bitcoin can be the science of cryptocurrency or blockchain for yourself. it can be a bridge for us to get to know other coins, because bitcoin is a role model for emerging ICOs.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

if i could go to the passt i would definitely do like you, by buying a lot of bitcoins and hold them. if i have bought some bitcoin when its price was around 200$ that would have definitely changed my life now.

I think its not yet late in bitcoin even though its value is to low this time I know that time will come it will increase again.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

The success story of bitcoin has been quite extraordinary. It is amazing how one's investment could rise while the person controls how to spread his investment. Bitcoin investment has proven to be the best as compared to bank savings and even buying gold.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

Well no onr really knew that Bitcoin will be such a big success back then, most of us didn't even know it existed during the time that it did. No sense of regretting the years we missed, the important thing is, it is now here and we are so ready and excited to be part of its journey moving forward. Remember Bitcoin is still in its early stages, a lot of things awaits us still, do no room for negative thoughts here, let's be grateful that we are already part of the Bitcoin community from here on forward. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: