Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1771 times)
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

The only thing that is in question is how could you continue to up and just leave the price behind. because these investments are modern and digital also follow the modern period is also a good investment and a place to look for savings and assets that are very profitable and promising, bitcoin is the ladder of success. Because we believe that bitcoin is one of the most profitable investments of the easy way to make a lot of profit, so we can get rich more easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

ladder of success if the person is patient with all circumstances and keep the spirit to achieve the desire. maybe it's someone's bitcoin ladder for success.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Yes we can consider bitcoin with the ladder of success because many people become success from here.
naldal kaka25

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:42:12 PM

I think so that Bitcoin the success ladder in the crypto world. Because Bitcoin is the much secure wallet and future money. hopefully, Bitcoin always will be the top one position.
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

Bitcoin could be success ladder of your life, If you can use it properly. My some friends earn huge money from bitcoin. So, If i have some money i will invest in on bitcoin trading.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

Bitcoin is only a small word which can give u a big opportunity to move forward.  Dont stay what you are today.  Focus your dreams and bitcoin will give you all this things. I saw all my friends improved there life because of  this. Thats why bitcoin is a ladder for you to succes because you can earn money in a very semple way of investing from this..
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

bitcoin is indeed an opportunity for people who want to succeed and rich, but it all also requires a fairly difficult process. because it requires rich persistence and we must also have a strong determination to succeed. without it all we will not be able to succeed easily even through bitcoin.
NO doubt bitcoin can make us rich and we can get high amount of money from bitcoin, there are a lot of people in our society who are now rich only because of bitcoin, in past bitcoin price was not so high but now it is more than triple of the price we are now day can see, so those who has patience at beginning must almost milliner  now, and it will give us more and more success after legal acceptance so support bitcoin as much as possible and it can change your life.
sarta afdal17

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

I believe all have such regrets that I did not buy bitcoin at an early stage because I am not sure about the future. We also regret the same for ETH. However, it is never too late to start things goo in life. The Bitcoin price currently stands at a very low level so here's an opportunity for you. Today the price seems high but one year ahead, you will regret it for the same reason if You are not buying right now... Smiley
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

truly bitcoin has been a huge success and those who invested at early stage are now enjoying the benefits of the risk they took years ago. bitcoin has made lots of persons millionaires within a shot period and i really wish i had the opportunity to go back to time also, so i can buy enough bitcoin and store.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

Almost an average that has plunged into bitcoin
it can change his own destiny
especially myself
well maybe when we try to invest or buy bitcoin there we race to fate
if bitcoin prices rise well our fate will change
but when it comes down there must be patient
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:58 PM

Bitcoin could be success ladder of your life, If you can use it properly. My some friends earn huge money from bitcoin. So, If i have some money i will invest in on bitcoin trading.
it has been proven that bitcoin brings success, like my friend also has been successful it also berkit bitcoin. because he also manages the bitcoin correctly, like investing. because investment is also profitable
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:29:52 PM

Although the physical form isn't yet visible bitcoin's unlike other currencies bitcoin prices are always driven by high demand. The bitcoin price can fluctuate constantly and is determined by the market offerings on the exchange, for me personally bitcoin similar to the stock price and the gold price which is determined by the bidding on the exchange.

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

The fact that there are a lot of people who become new millionaires without having to return to the past, you can search in google 2017 edition, bitcoin more popular there.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

Do not lose heart and invest in bitcoin if you can do now as we are still not reached to much higher value and you can also be the part of those people who invested in bitcoin and got a lucky fortune. They are those people who hold their coins for years and now they are billionaires in bitcoin if you will also hold them for years then you will also be a billionaire. Within a few years the price of bitcoin will increase a hundred times more higher than now.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

That is why investment in bitcoin is always been never late and invest now and hold it for another 5 to 10 years and we can be also a success like to thus pioneering bitcoin billionaires.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

The ladder of bitcoin doesn't just a simple single direction route. It has it delays and hindrances like self worry and fear from the news. But then the success is also in the hands of the person that will climb it. As long as you are strong enough and brave enough, you can climb the height you are aiming for. So don't give up; you will get there in your own time.
jayo89

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

Undoubtedly, early investors have earned a lot! But also I heard a lot of stories about people who bought at a price less than a dollar, and then sold for 5, 25, 40 dollars, after which the price rose sharply! I'm talking about the fact that it was very difficult to keep all your bitcoins when you've already earned!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Esteler

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

I think bitcoin is a way for us to get out of poverty, because it's easy here to earn extra income for the better in life and with bitcoin we can achieve life's success. In addition bitcoin as a new job for the unemployed.
JackyLon

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:50:17 PM

Yes, The ladder of bitcoin is not just a simple unidirectional route, That's why investing in bitcoin is always never late and investing now and keeping it, I hope by the end of 2018 Bitcoin will reach $ 25,000.
Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:18:42 AM

Bitcoin the success ladder keeps the ladder getting taller.If I knew  about bitcoin when it was new, I guess I'm rich now.  I myself was too late to buy bitcoin because I just bought bitcoin last year when the price was high and i regret it, some people are also surprised at the price of the bitcoin itself. and a lot of people regret not making a purchase at the right time.
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

Yes, because many countries are hoping to succeed in bitcoin and until now they are not losing hope at the time the bitcoin succeeds I am sure that you will be successful and wealthy some people who are not successful yet, so all depends on your prediction and luck

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: