Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1782 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

of course. let alone the history of the year 2017 December reoccur. surely we will get a huge profit. if we are investing from now on. will definitely benefit 2 times from our capital .
Anything can happen at this moment and i am very optimistic that that before the year eventually ends, we are going to see a jump in the value of bitcoins and those who were patient enough to hold will see the fruit of their patience.
missg23

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

I don't think it's too late to invest in Bitcoin. Because its price will still grow, because The number of Bitcoins is limited, the fewer they are, the more they are priced.

If i were to choose id still invest in bitcoin despite the high and low of the market and how limited bitcoin is. But i certainly believe that bitcoin will grow because of the demand it gets from the people.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

It can be, but also dont forget how many lives were destroyed because of greed and impatience of people who wanted a fast money and lost

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

Bitcoin is successful only because of its potential for deception and lack of supervision. It seems to me that it must be outlawed, it does not bear any socially useful function
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:35:52 PM

I think bitcoin is a ladder of success for me and its users therefore bitcoin serves as a good source of income and helps many people who have only moderate income and now have more income Wink
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

This is a true fact. Early adopters and enthusiasts of bitcoin have enjoyed a great deal of multiplications of their money. They were truly blessed to have adopted Bitcoin early.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

indeed regret is always at the end of the story, whereas before the bitcoin has not been like this, I've invited friends to invest bitcoin, but I refuse. now he has a new success I follow in his footsteps, it feels ashamed of this self, but not what, maybe I sorry again if not invest from now. I think bitcoin price will be bigger again 2 or 3 years to come.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:15:40 AM

If i met bitcoin during it was new only maybe I started to invest right away and I hold it for a long years and by this time maybe I am millionaire now
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Do not you regret what happened yesterday, you must continue to move forward to pursue your success with this Bitcoin. And its success is the same as us up the stairs, which we have to do one by one the stairs to reach the top.
So keep walking to pursue all your success with Bitcoin, keep working and working with this Bitcoin, until what we dream with Bitcoin is achieved, and become real.
supergorg27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:59:35 AM

It was not too late even we did not invest before, now is the time we can move on and start making an investment and for sure we will earned like them but be sure we know the right investment for us.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:19:51 AM

If we have money as capital for investment then this is the right time for us to make an investment and we should choose the right project that we think can give us huge amount of earnings in the future, so we have to plan and learned.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

there will be a regret in our life especially if we are too late to invest in bitcoin in the beginning because we are too busy with other things, we don't have money to buy bitcoin even if the price is too cheap to buy, we don't know anything about bitcoin at that moment and else. but if we really want to try to invest in bitcoin, then we need to think and take action about how we can invest in bitcoin and we don't have to remember our regret in the past because this will makes us leave the bitcoin and never invest in any money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Olga1111

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

Yes, bitcoin is considered a successful ladder, you can climb this ladder, there can be a lot of excitement if you can overcome it. You will have success that will make people rich and I believe it is not too late to invest because there are a lot of good speculations waiting for bitcoin to hit it. Bitcoin is a great opportunity to stop thinking about the past, pay more attention to the future and make the right decision today.
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

Bitcoin is something extraordinary and something very unexpected. Just look at how the response when bitcoin just appeared until now. Indeed bitcoin can make us rich. However, it seems that the current user only focuses on pursuing profits regardless of the progress of bitcoin, when it could one day lose all their wealth as bitcoins get worse.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
I think that success should be with patience and thoroughness just like investing with bitcoin not with overnight going to be rich maybe that's what is the ladder to success
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

Bitcoin will continue to grow, and bitcoin will be able to change the lives of people who believe in bitcoin.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

You do not have to regret what has passed when we understand not let us fight until we also succeeded in bitcoin. We can certainly when we want diligently to continue to learn and keep up with the development of this bitcoin. Spirit, definitely success!!

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

I think you have a silly way to say things. No one can go to the past so we just gotta move forward and take advantage of the opportunities which are yet to come. If we keep thinking about our regrets, it will only pull us down and take away our drive for earning more. To that end, I am sure that you will also be rich if you always believe in bitcoin. Grin
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

yes, take the road to reach your goals or to overcome all your labors throughout your life. because bitcoin is a great thing to do, and it will help you financially
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

I believe that the bitcoin is a success ladder why ? Because many people are hoping that bitcoin will help them to become rich or richer , bitcoin is an online investment  so it means bitcoin is not that kind of hassle , and also  thing that I say bitcoin is a ladder because like a ladder bitcoin is going extend and extend even some people and government disliked it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: