Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 03:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1775 times)
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:22:45 AM

It is true that as a ladder bitcoin is doing well and many people get success in their lives through bitcoin and crypto for me bitcoin is key to success.

devlincarter.868

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

we believe that bitcoin is one of the most profitable investments of the easy way to make a lot of profit, so we can get rich more easily.  I think everyone will have the same thoughts.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

it is true that bitcoin is categorized as a successful ladder because many people perceive the results and benefits of having bitcoin so bitcoin is an excellent source of income and it will be history that until now bitcoin has occupied a high price and no currency can outperform it in many ways to get it like in bitcointalk bounty and this is very successful because many have it so no doubt its existence.
rameshrajan1000

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

Bitcoin has created a new way to make money in my life. Of course, I think bitcoin is the success ladder of my growth.
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

yes many people regret not buying a lot of bitcoin and storing it ..
but I think if we have a lot of money now we can still keep it for the future later .. if we do not want to regret for the second time.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

right. because investing in bitcoin does not take a long time we will get big profits. my advice do not use money for daily needs for investment capital .and do not forget to always pay attention to price charts. do not let agan miss the price without paying attention.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

We all still have hope in bitcoin to increase again. And we all hope with bitcoin to propel us toward success. We do not have to give up and we should continue to work hard for the future in the future. Everyone would be successful if he tried harder.
Romeotom

Activity: 818
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

I have still believe in bitcoin value will increase again looked 2017 last year. Actually now time to want bitcoin holder.their always want to lower price. already real time created the market, Actually lot of people already happy to keep buying bitcoin and take it holding.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

there are many people who can get rich briefly because they can take advantage of investing in bitcoin. the presence of digital currency is able to provide opportunities for many people to be able to change the economy for the better.
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

if Bitcoin is termed as the success ladder it is in the right direction as it has helped people get to the top. business have been invented through the technological innovation in the blockchain framework. it can't be said in this dimension in another sphere or elsewhere in the financial system.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

for me well no one really knew that Bitcoin will be such a big success back then, most of us didn't even know it existed during the time that it did. No sense of regretting the years we missed, the important thing is,Its the only way for us to be rich. Just patiently wait for the price increase and we will reach our dreams come true.
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

Of course, although bitcoin is a bit up the leaf from some other coins. But bitcoin is what puts the crypto currency into the world today.
cryptman77777

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

The chief executive director of the hedge fund "Pantera Capital" in the amount of 1 billion dollars. The US says, buy Bitcoin now to take part in the rally.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

if given the chance to go back, i would go back when bitcoin first started, where the price is still low. i would have purchased a lot of bitcoins. now, i could have been a millionaire.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

I do believe that most of us regret that we didn't buy Bitcoin in the past because we are not sure that bitcoin is our future. We don't know if bitcoin will continue today. But as of now we can see that bitcoin is still standing on its own. Bitcoin is currently more growing in the whole world. Even though we regret in the past still we can be successful as of today.
nduvan

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

I am also in the same list.My friends started working for BITCOIN a long ago and now they had earned so much that they are financially in a very good position.They were the ones who also taught me and now i am also working really hard.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

I was so sorry why I was late joining bitcoin. Lucky those who have joined since the beginning, but I think they are right to enjoy the results of their efforts and patience for this. If time can be repeated and played back then I will buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it.
roborttyler

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

I think that even now there is some technology that you have been offered, but you missed it, because we are all something always busy, instead of being attentive to information. so you just have to be grateful that we found out about this technology when it happened.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

If I have a time machine, I'm rich now. The present time no one can predict the future. Whether you are rich or not depends on your skills and your adventure. So people are thinking of investing bitcoin now is too late, I think it is impossible to say soon or late.
Ocha Bacoh

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

Yes, right. many people are interested and playing bitcoin. because the results are tolerable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: